Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,812 members, 7,824,377 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Workers Shut Down Lagos Airport, Travellers Stranded - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Workers Shut Down Lagos Airport, Travellers Stranded (31361 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Aviation Unions Shut Down Lagos Airport, Flights Grounded / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Workers Shut Down Lagos Airport, Travellers Stranded by ogwumgbe: 8:36am On Nov 01, 2022
powerfulguy:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/just-in-travellers-stranded-as-workers-shut-down-lagos-airport/

I love all these strikes so that these idiots that think that they can rule people like cows should realize that Nigeria is not their father's property. More of these are developing in coming years. A lot of pressure groups will deal with these idiots till they get sense and do the right thing. Bunch of thieves and rogues
Re: Workers Shut Down Lagos Airport, Travellers Stranded by ghiloman28(m): 8:36am On Nov 01, 2022
G
Re: Workers Shut Down Lagos Airport, Travellers Stranded by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:36am On Nov 01, 2022
angry This is is not good
Re: Workers Shut Down Lagos Airport, Travellers Stranded by BABANGBALI: 8:37am On Nov 01, 2022
TalkTalkTwins:
Omo
I like the news. E sweet me for body. Let's take back our Country from these modafokas

1 Like

Re: Workers Shut Down Lagos Airport, Travellers Stranded by BABANGBALI: 8:37am On Nov 01, 2022
ogwumgbe:

I love all these strikes so that these idiots that think that they can rule people like cows should realize that Nigeria is not their father's property. More of these are developing in coming years. A lot of pressure groups will deal with these idiots till they get sense and do the right thing. Bunch of thieves and rogues
God bless you jare

1 Like

Re: Workers Shut Down Lagos Airport, Travellers Stranded by Tradman: 8:38am On Nov 01, 2022
gozmok1:
someone is running from interview.

Someone suffers from Parkinson disease.

Someone is so old that he doesn't articulate well.

Someone told us".... If u dislike borrowing by fg stop buying Benz...". Economists are still trying to understand and find the synthesis of his reasoning ���

Someone wears diaper and wants to sit in aso rock.

Someone is a first class accountant in the university of the almighty � and runs away from accountant's conferences

��
I didn't call name ooo
Just someone ����

mc olomou boys will soon attach you

1 Like

Re: Workers Shut Down Lagos Airport, Travellers Stranded by BABANGBALI: 8:38am On Nov 01, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
angry This is is not good
says who?

I even hear sey our moderators too are planning to go on strike

1 Like

Re: Workers Shut Down Lagos Airport, Travellers Stranded by Ance4Liverpool: 8:39am On Nov 01, 2022
Nothing is working in this country yet some gullible nigerians still wants to vote APC again.
Vote wisely
Obidient is better than sacrifice

1 Like

Re: Workers Shut Down Lagos Airport, Travellers Stranded by minasu190: 8:39am On Nov 01, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Orilę ede wa naijiria. What has befallen you? If I should say what's on my mind to these greedy and useless leaders right now, people could be shocked and it could still happen. This country isn't progressing, no thanks to their inordinate rules
That Is the reason why you should vote Peter Obi..lets be obedient!

1 Like

Re: Workers Shut Down Lagos Airport, Travellers Stranded by chiokeman(m): 8:39am On Nov 01, 2022
And the president is in another country recharging himself
Re: Workers Shut Down Lagos Airport, Travellers Stranded by fanzine(f): 8:42am On Nov 01, 2022
29:1 He, that being often reproved hardeneth his neck, shall suddenly be destroyed, and that without remedy.29:2 When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn. Proverbs
Re: Workers Shut Down Lagos Airport, Travellers Stranded by JoeNL22(m): 8:43am On Nov 01, 2022
Klington:
Chaos everywhere and the!fnubu still wants to be president.

God forbid BADThing.
It's BAT not BAD thing...... grin grin grin
Re: Workers Shut Down Lagos Airport, Travellers Stranded by nedekid: 8:44am On Nov 01, 2022
Didijiji:
APC…….

Chanji dole!

Enjoy your change. This is 50%

Vote Tinubu and enjoy the remaining 50%
I really don't get how any rational person will vote apc, that wount run at the mention of "A" not even waiting for the PC.
Now folks want to install an organised crime kingpin to finally devastate the country.
Anyway, the righteous will always survive.

2 Likes

Re: Workers Shut Down Lagos Airport, Travellers Stranded by lookingfly: 8:45am On Nov 01, 2022
Alexsniz:
This is seriously frustrating!!!

.Meanwhile contact me for your car AC issues in Abuja on zero eight zero three five six one zero four three five
is it normal to fill my car ac for it to last for only 2 weeks?
Re: Workers Shut Down Lagos Airport, Travellers Stranded by Ayo8(m): 8:45am On Nov 01, 2022
KEVIND:
2023 is all about Competence & Trust.
Don't mortgage your Future & that of your unborn children because of 2K & 5K the corrupt politicians will offer you.

2023, Vote wisely! Vote your conscience, Vote for a better Nigeria.

Come to think of it… the 2K & 5K is roughly 200 and 500 naira Obj era… foolish masses will still fall for it.
Re: Workers Shut Down Lagos Airport, Travellers Stranded by ogwumgbe: 8:45am On Nov 01, 2022
BABANGBALI:
God bless you jare

God bless you too buddy
Re: Workers Shut Down Lagos Airport, Travellers Stranded by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 01, 2022
Re: Workers Shut Down Lagos Airport, Travellers Stranded by Neddstark: 8:52am On Nov 01, 2022
We need to go back to military rule.
Shut down essential services and get detained in the Guard Room.
If you are disgruntled, go to court. Don't affect the aviation system.
Re: Workers Shut Down Lagos Airport, Travellers Stranded by Passionate1(m): 8:53am On Nov 01, 2022
Make Una relax and chop Agbado. .
E go better. . .
Re: Workers Shut Down Lagos Airport, Travellers Stranded by nogragra: 8:55am On Nov 01, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Orilę ede wa naijiria. What has befallen you? If I should say what's on my mind to these greedy and useless leaders right now, people could be shocked and it could still happen. This country isn't progressing, no thanks to their inordinate rules
Tani o se naijiria ni orile ede? Kilo ma se eyin alaigboran wonyi. Won so funyi pe yoruba nation ni orile ede kiise Nigeria ile ajoji sugbon esa fe duro sibi okunkun, etan, iro ati aisododo.
Re: Workers Shut Down Lagos Airport, Travellers Stranded by kingmsookwagh(m): 8:56am On Nov 01, 2022
inoki247:
Even if dem put For sale tag on the country I no sure say dem go see buyer....

He reach some people time to Japa leave the country dere Village people go send Aviation workers go strike.....
uncle it's in local airport not international. Them dey jàpà through local??
Re: Workers Shut Down Lagos Airport, Travellers Stranded by OloshoSiofra: 8:56am On Nov 01, 2022
Didijiji:
APC…….

Chanji dole!

Enjoy your change. This is 50%

Vote Tinubu and enjoy the remaining 50%
We go vote am...

Nyammiri spotted cheesy
Re: Workers Shut Down Lagos Airport, Travellers Stranded by inoki247: 8:59am On Nov 01, 2022
kingmsookwagh:
uncle it's in local airport not international. Them dey jàpà through local??

lol I no get strength to read am the heading no tell us say na local....
Re: Workers Shut Down Lagos Airport, Travellers Stranded by kingmsookwagh(m): 9:01am On Nov 01, 2022
inoki247:

lol I no get strength to read am the heading no tell us say na local....
okay.
Re: Workers Shut Down Lagos Airport, Travellers Stranded by Didijiji: 9:01am On Nov 01, 2022
OloshoSiofra:

We go vote am...

Nyammiri spotted cheesy
na your mama go suffer am
Re: Workers Shut Down Lagos Airport, Travellers Stranded by izubext007: 9:02am On Nov 01, 2022
I love this drama
Re: Workers Shut Down Lagos Airport, Travellers Stranded by OloshoSiofra: 9:04am On Nov 01, 2022
Didijiji:
na your mama go suffer am
She is very comfortable grin

E be like say you broke die grin
Re: Workers Shut Down Lagos Airport, Travellers Stranded by benjaminlawson(m): 9:04am On Nov 01, 2022
Very good, let them short down the air traveling for at least a month, so that our politicians we also travel by road and face the treat of kidnapping and our bad roads, apart from this, when they are sick, they will not have opportunity to go abroad. But because it will directly affect them most, they will not allow it to linger for 8 months like that of ASUU, Nigeria will notice that in the next few days they will attend to them.
Re: Workers Shut Down Lagos Airport, Travellers Stranded by jamace(m): 9:06am On Nov 01, 2022
BABANGBALI:
I like the news. E sweet me for body. Let's take back our Country from these modafokas
grin

Re: Workers Shut Down Lagos Airport, Travellers Stranded by diggindeep: 9:07am On Nov 01, 2022
And they allowed Buhari's plane to fly yesterday?

Dem for stop am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: Chopper Exploded Before Crashing / What Does SUKUK Mean? (Pictured) / Masquerade Hanging On A Moving Bus In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.