Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,235 members, 7,842,653 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Titles Don't Make A Leader Ls, Actions Do Forget The Adjectives, Focus On The Ve - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Titles Don't Make A Leader Ls, Actions Do Forget The Adjectives, Focus On The Ve (211 Views)

Bayo Onanuga: Forget The Polls, No Rerun, Tinubu Will Win At First Ballot / Video: El-rufai Family Man Reveals El-rufai's Secrets Behind The +ve Corona Test / Forget The Past, Work For Buhari, Sanwo-olu’s Victory, Ambode Urges Epe Division (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Titles Don't Make A Leader Ls, Actions Do Forget The Adjectives, Focus On The Ve by Abkrsuleiman: 9:22am On Nov 01, 2022
15th October, 2022.

Alh. Atiku Abubakar day 1 in Kaduna State featured as Guest to Arewa Joint Committee interactive sessions with various presidential candidates of political parties in the State.

The Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party and former Vice President of Nigeria, Atiku Abubakar has said that the credential of national inclusivity, not ethnicity should be an ideal that the Northern part of the country should examine in electing a new president for the country in the 2023 elections.

“I have been in politics for more than three decades and I am a Northerner. So, if you ask me why I am the best candidate to lead Nigeria in 2023, I will simply say that what Nigeria needs is a pan-Nigerian president, not whether he is Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa-Fulani” Atiku Abubakar.

The session, which took place at the Arewa House was attended by high ranking leaders of various North based socio-cultural bodies.

Alh. Atiku Abubakar, while delivering his speech at the event, highlighted the key policy agendas which he seeks to pursue if elected president to include promoting national unity through deliberate actions that will secure mutual trust and confidence amongst all tendencies.

The other policy areas that the former Vice President enumerated are reforms in education, agriculture and reversing the economic downturn of the country.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Titles Don't Make A Leader Ls, Actions Do Forget The Adjectives, Focus On The Ve by successmatters(m): 9:23am On Nov 01, 2022
"Don't vote for the Igbo or the yorubas, I am from the North, vote for me". - Atiku Abubakar.

Words that cannot be erased from history.

1 Like

Re: Titles Don't Make A Leader Ls, Actions Do Forget The Adjectives, Focus On The Ve by Arafat2022: 6:12pm On Nov 01, 2022
Atiku Abubakar unifier the Nigerians choice

(1) (Reply)

Change Is Possible Where There's Challenge / ATIKU/OKOWA 2023 / You Are The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu - Pa Adebanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.