Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,358 members, 7,853,597 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:47 PM

How Can A Sensible Person Vote Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can A Sensible Person Vote Tinubu (361 Views)

Why Should Any Right-thinking Person Vote For Peter Obi? / Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party / Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can A Sensible Person Vote Tinubu by iFlare(m): 9:31am On Nov 01, 2022
This man is really old and incapable. He can't even stand erect anymore, I doubt he's capable of standing for 10 minutes without falling.

I've seen him talk, most of his speech is incomprehensible. Is that how he will talk in UN when elected. How will you feel when you travel and people tell you that your president can't talk to the public or your president is demented. People supporting Tinubu should be considerate for once. You shouldn't vote because it will favour you or for the sake of your tribe.

And this Muslim and another Muslim candidate is another thing that I don't understand. Very pathetic.....

Our vice President is the best person for his current position. Tinubu should come down because he's the most incapable candidate Nigeria has ever had as a country. *spits*

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Sensible Person Vote Tinubu by jenniferjude613: 9:33am On Nov 01, 2022
Everybody and their own choice
Re: How Can A Sensible Person Vote Tinubu by Moh247: 9:34am On Nov 01, 2022
cool

Many are stupid especially Zombidiots supporters

No wonder, President, Governors, Senators in both APC and PDP support Tinubu

Diplomats from US, UK, Isreal, South Africa all came to Tinubu

Business men like Otedola, Dangote, Volpi all rooting for Tinubu

But you see Obi supporters, they are the dumbest of the dumb, the partially educated , the ones who depend on social media to think for them the Lazy intellectually dull youths

Tinubu outclassed Obi in basically anything you can talk of, Education, Career, Business, Politics, Governance, Diplomatic connection, Service to Humanity, Activism for Democracy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Sensible Person Vote Tinubu by iFlare(m): 9:35am On Nov 01, 2022
jenniferjude613:
Everybody and their own choice

At least do the right thing.
Re: How Can A Sensible Person Vote Tinubu by Okoroawusa: 9:37am On Nov 01, 2022
I am the most insensible person and I am voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Sensible Person Vote Tinubu by iFlare(m): 9:38am On Nov 01, 2022
Moh247:
Many are stupid especially Zombidiots supporters

No wonder, President, Governors, Senators in both APC and PDP support Tinubu

Diplomats from US, UK, Isreal, South Africa all came to Tinubu

Business men like Otedola, Dangote, Volpi all rooting for Tinubu

But you see Obi supporters, they are the dumbest of the dumb, the partially educated , the ones who really on social media to think for them the Lazy intellectually dull youths

I'm not Obidient.....Tinubu will only draw this country back

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Sensible Person Vote Tinubu by dominic17: 9:41am On Nov 01, 2022
It keep beating my imagination that despite what his party has put Nigeria into people still support him. He refused to be interrogated on his intending policies and plans yet people still support him. Thanks God effect of bad leadership does not know tribe and religion.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Sensible Person Vote Tinubu by Acidosis(m): 9:42am On Nov 01, 2022
iFlare:

Let's see if he will attack your favourite man, Shettima, now
Re: How Can A Sensible Person Vote Tinubu by Acidosis(m): 9:44am On Nov 01, 2022
dominic17:
It keep beating my imagination that despite what his party has put Nigeria into people still support him. He refused to be interrogated on his intending policies and plans yet people still support him. Thanks God effect of bad leadership does not know tribe and religion.

At all. In fact the loyalists go through harder trauma and depression because they basically die in silence.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Sensible Person Vote Tinubu by Moh247: 9:44am On Nov 01, 2022
iFlare:

Then you haven't studied Tinubu enough

He took Lagos to enviable heights even the fools that won't recognize his achievements in Lagos all troop to Lagos

He has both Legislative and Executive experience as a former Senator and Governor

He has experience in the Oil and Gas sector

Tinubu is an All rounder coming to change this country for good

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Sensible Person Vote Tinubu by onatisi(m): 9:58am On Nov 01, 2022
This is the same question i was asking myself this morning.
How can a normal thinking person who is not mentally deranged or mad and who is not under a terminal curse see atiku stand for an election, peter obi,kwankwanso or even sowore and yet say tinubu is his or her choice
Are some human beings this daft

Apc that has caused the deaths of thousands of Nigerians. May anyone wishing apc to continue in power have their personal life destroyed the way apc has destroyed this nation
Re: How Can A Sensible Person Vote Tinubu by Kokoy2022: 9:59am On Nov 01, 2022
Tribalism, ethnicity, relious bigotory will always be the lense some people from pit of hell judge situations, without considering equity, fairness and justice. Thiefnupoo will never be president in Nigeria.
Re: How Can A Sensible Person Vote Tinubu by Asgard73: 10:01am On Nov 01, 2022
Only if the southeast vote massively for Atiku..knowing Clearly Obi won’t win..will the elections end before 10am..

All Tinubu noise ends..

However, OBidients can keep their votes and still see Tinubu coming 2 with over 6 million votes difference.. with obi coming distant 4.

Atiku still no get Opposition..

Whichever way.

Power to the people
North 2023
Re: How Can A Sensible Person Vote Tinubu by Lanretoye(m): 10:03am On Nov 01, 2022
That's how you leave critical aspect of your life,you stay as low below level and want to pull someone that has gone far beyond your reach down...your hope is not in the next 9years cos his regime will never favor you,you will never reap where u don't sow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Sensible Person Vote Tinubu by advanceDNA: 10:06am On Nov 01, 2022
iFlare:

At least do the right thing.

See.. i've come to realize that at the end of the day, people will do things that will financially favour them, weda its right or wrong in a country where nothing works.........especially party members...

Party members dont care weda nigeria is good or bad....as long as their party wins and they can get appointments, small contracts, and change...they are mostly the people drumming support for APC or tinubu

Know this ....and u will understand why educated men want to vote for a drúg dealer... it doesnt matter its tinubu...whoever is their party flag carrier...they must follow ..because his win may lead to their gain

1 Like

Re: How Can A Sensible Person Vote Tinubu by Sannisege: 10:41am On Nov 01, 2022
Leave me alone. Allow me to be senseless. Abi is it your senselessness?

(1) (Reply)

TAN, Articulated, Obidients And The Pattern Continue. / We’re Ready For APC, Bello In 2023 – Kogi Youths / Omg! See This Apt Review Of Tinubu & Atiku By A 2007 Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.