Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,821 members, 7,813,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

15-Year-Old ₦‎500 Note Currently In Circulation (Pictured) - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 15-Year-Old ₦‎500 Note Currently In Circulation (Pictured) (91271 Views)

It’s Been Approved By CBN’ — Banks Begin Dispensing Old ₦‎500, ₦‎1000 / Video Of Nigerians Arriving CBN Office With Sacks Of Old ₦‎500 And ₦‎1,000 Notes / Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15-Year-Old ₦‎500 Note Currently In Circulation (Pictured) by michael807: 10:11am On Nov 02, 2022
Chaii this money clean
this money has never visit church
Re: 15-Year-Old ₦‎500 Note Currently In Circulation (Pictured) by Owologbo(m): 11:53am On Nov 02, 2022
cherishmichael:
I've even seen 2005, very neat !

Please contact us For your Academic Assignment, Articles, Thesis etc With a satisfying price, tested & assured using TURNITIN Chat us up- see WhatsApp number below (see signature)
I'm not surprised though.
money with oceanic Bank wrapper was shared in 2015 election, so it's nothing new.
Re: 15-Year-Old ₦‎500 Note Currently In Circulation (Pictured) by AbuAeesha: 1:48pm On Nov 02, 2022
omonnakoda:
What is the purpose of "hoarding"? Why ?
bcoz they were probably gotten unlawfully,
they can't risk taking it to bank,esle they will be questioned.
so they have to just hoard them.

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old ₦‎500 Note Currently In Circulation (Pictured) by omonnakoda: 1:55pm On Nov 02, 2022
AbuAeesha:

bcoz they were probably gotten unlawfully,
they can't risk taking it to bank,esle they will be questioned.
so they have to just hoard them.
To what end ? What is the end game?

Just hoard it and be pouring ogogoro for it in the morning?

Hoard it for how long?

Let me beg you please

If you do not have anything concrete to say just leave me and stay on your lane
I do not have time for foolish talk
Re: 15-Year-Old ₦‎500 Note Currently In Circulation (Pictured) by AbuAeesha: 2:00pm On Nov 02, 2022
omonnakoda:
To what end ? What is the end game?

Just hoard it and be pouring ogogoro for it in the morning?

Hoard it for how long?

Let me beg you please

If you do not have anything concrete to say just leave me and stay on your lane
I do not have time for foolish talk

seems u don't really knw what u are typing.
u asked question,and was answered.
bye! sense man

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old ₦‎500 Note Currently In Circulation (Pictured) by GreyLaw(m): 3:11pm On Nov 02, 2022
aieromon:

If you live outside the country and you have one million naira under your bed in Nigeria, you are a hoarder. Nothing stops you from running a Nigerian bank account with a debit card.

P.S The hoarders know themselves and why they choose to keep their illicit wealth away from the eyes of the banking system.

1m is nothing mate. It can be kept at home for those who trade in cash. And please I don't keep any such money at home.
Re: 15-Year-Old ₦‎500 Note Currently In Circulation (Pictured) by effort1: 6:37pm On Nov 02, 2022
BreconHills:

There is no politician including Peter Obi who does not warehouse cash. Not one. Not even a local government councillor.

Lolz.

Peter Obi is not financially irresponsible like Tinubu
Re: 15-Year-Old ₦‎500 Note Currently In Circulation (Pictured) by BreconHills(m): 7:57pm On Nov 02, 2022
effort1:

Lolz.

Peter Obi is not financially irresponsible like Tinubu

There are no saints in politics anywhere in the world. Have no illusions and you won't be disappointed. I used to be like you long long ago.
Re: 15-Year-Old ₦‎500 Note Currently In Circulation (Pictured) by effort1: 8:16pm On Nov 02, 2022
BreconHills:

There are no saints in politics anywhere in the world. Have no illusions and you won't be disappointed. I used to be like you long long ago.

Yeah, but you can't compare Peter Obi to the others
Re: 15-Year-Old ₦‎500 Note Currently In Circulation (Pictured) by BreconHills(m): 8:23pm On Nov 02, 2022
effort1:

Yeah, but you can't compare Peter Obi to the others

� I love your innocence. Its quite beautiful in a way.
Re: 15-Year-Old ₦‎500 Note Currently In Circulation (Pictured) by omonnakoda: 8:57pm On Nov 02, 2022
It costs money to print notes . Higher denominations notes are spent less frequently and if they are of good quality and durable they should last a long time
Re: 15-Year-Old ₦‎500 Note Currently In Circulation (Pictured) by Kfed4ril(m): 1:31pm On Nov 04, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol

This is what we have been trying to tell some foolish and shortsighted idiots here that these corrupt politicians and kidnappers that have been hoarding naira will be forced to start throwing it around as they can’t deposit it in the bank and some fools are here arguing.

Tinubu, Atiku and co, who packed money to buy votes will be choked; together with their BATstards.

See as 2007 naira note fine.

Another thing you should know is that it will enhance dollar hike, as today now dollar is almost 900 from 740 last week o.
The people who hide their naira are using it to buy dollar now, making the demand for dollar to increase.
Re: 15-Year-Old ₦‎500 Note Currently In Circulation (Pictured) by Lingudy(m): 1:45pm On Nov 04, 2022
So people are piling up naira notes shocked
Re: 15-Year-Old ₦‎500 Note Currently In Circulation (Pictured) by Penguin2: 1:59pm On Nov 04, 2022
Kfed4ril:

Another thing you should know is that it will enhance dollar hike, as today now dollar is almost 900 from 740 last week o.
The people who hide their naira are using it to buy dollar now, making the demand for dollar to increase.

Yes. It was expected.

But this current rush will all end after 31st January of next year.

After then, don’t be surprised to see dollar crash against the dollar.
Re: 15-Year-Old ₦‎500 Note Currently In Circulation (Pictured) by Plugsk(m): 4:31pm On Nov 04, 2022
Well said angry
Scribx:

Because hoarding the dollar equivalent of the naira would give them away. They don't care about the exchange value, they get the naira like a land flowing with milk and honey. Converting the stash to dollar might make most BDCs close shop. Our minds cannot conceive how much of our Commonwealth politicians plunder per second. If most of us knew, none would campaign for any politician.
Re: 15-Year-Old ₦‎500 Note Currently In Circulation (Pictured) by kingyakos: 12:07pm On Nov 18, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol

This is what we have been trying to tell some foolish and shortsighted idiots here that these corrupt politicians and kidnappers that have been hoarding naira will be forced to start throwing it around as they can’t deposit it in the bank and some fools are here arguing.

Tinubu, Atiku and co, who packed money to buy votes will be choked; together with their BATstards.

See as 2007 naira note fine.

Don't insult anybody here, one of the plan of redesigning naira was to trigger the circulation of already stored billions of naira buy politicians to use for election and by that, there was no currency circulation in the country.

The two hundred naira note that was in circulation in the last presidential election was printed 2001.
Re: 15-Year-Old ₦‎500 Note Currently In Circulation (Pictured) by Onyeaoma1(m): 2:06pm On Apr 06, 2023
50M for each 1 Kobo 1975 you have,

Good day everyone am looking for 1 Kobo 1975 to buy if anyone have it available should, then check if it magnet Tiger Razor blade, secondly take it close to light if it off the electric bulb then you will be paid 50M for each 1 kobo 1975 you have. Contact me for more info.......…

08109943646. I wait your response.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought / CBN Redesigns 200, 500 & 1000 Naira Notes / What Is A Domiciliary Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.