Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,674 members, 7,851,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:31 PM

Nigerian Pilot Excited To Fly Peter Obi To Ghana Last Night - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Pilot Excited To Fly Peter Obi To Ghana Last Night - Photos (48133 Views)

Supporters Hold Rally For Peter Obi In Kaduna At Night (Photos) / Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) / Thunderstorm: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Osun At Night (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Pilot Excited To Fly Peter Obi To Ghana Last Night - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 2:09pm On Nov 01, 2022
stevnwigw1:
A new Nigeria is possible with Peter Obi at the helm.
No doubt
Re: Nigerian Pilot Excited To Fly Peter Obi To Ghana Last Night - Photos by MrBanner(m): 2:25pm On Nov 01, 2022
DamnedIT:
undecided

Please come to my rescue, I am broke,struggling, starving and frustrated. I have nowhere to go to and I can't even afford to feed my child. Help me with 2k or anything to survive . I'm pleading.

UBA

Seun Mynd44 lalasticlala mukina2 rocktation justwise oam4j nlfpmod
Re: Nigerian Pilot Excited To Fly Peter Obi To Ghana Last Night - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 3:34pm On Nov 01, 2022
MrBanner:

Seun Mynd44 lalasticlala mukina2 rocktation justwise oam4j nlfpmod
Re: Nigerian Pilot Excited To Fly Peter Obi To Ghana Last Night - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 4:23pm On Nov 01, 2022
The peoples choice
Re: Nigerian Pilot Excited To Fly Peter Obi To Ghana Last Night - Photos by dam2000(m): 5:12pm On Nov 01, 2022
Attention seekers
Re: Nigerian Pilot Excited To Fly Peter Obi To Ghana Last Night - Photos by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:12pm On Nov 01, 2022
Obi the right man for the task ahead
Re: Nigerian Pilot Excited To Fly Peter Obi To Ghana Last Night - Photos by EmmaLege: 5:13pm On Nov 01, 2022
grin
Re: Nigerian Pilot Excited To Fly Peter Obi To Ghana Last Night - Photos by Michelle70(m): 5:14pm On Nov 01, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Peter Obi is obviously the most loved presidential candidate among other contestants

He's loved and respected especially among the youths
na on election day we go know sha

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pilot Excited To Fly Peter Obi To Ghana Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 01, 2022
Munamoqel:
3 votes !

Talk am finish na
Re: Nigerian Pilot Excited To Fly Peter Obi To Ghana Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 01, 2022
Cubalabloo:
Happy flying a losser?

Can't even spell simple words correct. Typical of urchins.
Re: Nigerian Pilot Excited To Fly Peter Obi To Ghana Last Night - Photos by Pathfinder2090: 5:16pm On Nov 01, 2022
Peter Gregory Obi is the right man for the job. A new Nigeria is what we want.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pilot Excited To Fly Peter Obi To Ghana Last Night - Photos by greenandy: 5:16pm On Nov 01, 2022
The educated youths from all overt Nigeria know that Peter Obi is the most qualified to rescue Nigeria from its present doldrums. But the poorly educated ones stick to religio-ethnic bigotry.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pilot Excited To Fly Peter Obi To Ghana Last Night - Photos by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:17pm On Nov 01, 2022
grin grin Really desire PO to win this election and restructure the economy of the country.APC and PDP are two sides of the same coin.
Re: Nigerian Pilot Excited To Fly Peter Obi To Ghana Last Night - Photos by DeOTR: 5:18pm On Nov 01, 2022
I think the pilot should stay out of politics if he's flying a commercial flight.
Re: Nigerian Pilot Excited To Fly Peter Obi To Ghana Last Night - Photos by Litmus: 5:18pm On Nov 01, 2022
Ghana is treacherous to Nigeria, leaders beware.
Re: Nigerian Pilot Excited To Fly Peter Obi To Ghana Last Night - Photos by mark2sunny(m): 5:19pm On Nov 01, 2022
Organic love

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pilot Excited To Fly Peter Obi To Ghana Last Night - Photos by Nonexisting1: 5:19pm On Nov 01, 2022
Cubalabloo:
Happy flying a losser?
Help yourself young man.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pilot Excited To Fly Peter Obi To Ghana Last Night - Photos by Ance4Liverpool: 5:19pm On Nov 01, 2022
Vote wisely ooo
Obidient is better than sacrifice
Re: Nigerian Pilot Excited To Fly Peter Obi To Ghana Last Night - Photos by Sukersoc: 5:19pm On Nov 01, 2022
PeterObi4LP:
God please forgive us our short coming. Don't allow the hope of over 200M Nigerians go in vain. We want Peter Obi.

Amennnnnnnnnnnn
Re: Nigerian Pilot Excited To Fly Peter Obi To Ghana Last Night - Photos by FromZeroToHero(m): 5:20pm On Nov 01, 2022
Looking so presidential.

Unlike some people that looks like sacrifice. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pilot Excited To Fly Peter Obi To Ghana Last Night - Photos by Abdul9025(m): 5:20pm On Nov 01, 2022
Soon we go here I'm excited to eat peter obi faeces
Re: Nigerian Pilot Excited To Fly Peter Obi To Ghana Last Night - Photos by Bigchristo: 5:20pm On Nov 01, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Peter Obi is obviously the most loved presidential candidate among other contestants

He's loved and respected especially among the youths
Peter Obi all the way

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pilot Excited To Fly Peter Obi To Ghana Last Night - Photos by greenandy: 5:21pm On Nov 01, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Peter Obi is the only candidate who cares for the citizens.

If you like vote because of religion and tribalism na you go still suffer the outcome.

A Dollar is currently 930 naira...

Continue to support evil person just because he is your tribe man
Dollar or Pound Sterling?
Anyhow, the rate the Naira is falling every hour, there shall be no surprises if the Dollar has come to N930. Tufiakwa!! Who would have imagined this in 2014?
Re: Nigerian Pilot Excited To Fly Peter Obi To Ghana Last Night - Photos by Tremple8v: 5:21pm On Nov 01, 2022
Your president cheesy
Re: Nigerian Pilot Excited To Fly Peter Obi To Ghana Last Night - Photos by Moshphil: 5:22pm On Nov 01, 2022
GuyWise101:

If you like vote because of religion and tribalism na you go still suffer the outcome.

You are obviously an igbo man
Re: Nigerian Pilot Excited To Fly Peter Obi To Ghana Last Night - Photos by KingOfTheDamned: 5:24pm On Nov 01, 2022
GuyWise101:

Not only that but the only candidate that Nigerians are genuinely happy to see and take selfies with like how Americans take with their president
Re: Nigerian Pilot Excited To Fly Peter Obi To Ghana Last Night - Photos by FromZeroToHero(m): 5:24pm On Nov 01, 2022
Abdul9025:
Soon we go here I'm excited to eat peter obi faeces

Yes o. Its better to eat it than to eat rat poison.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pilot Excited To Fly Peter Obi To Ghana Last Night - Photos by greenandy: 5:25pm On Nov 01, 2022
But who can remedy the ugly situation of Nigeria? Not even a messiah. If I be this Peter Obi, I for run away leave those who did the damages to repair the damage they did, or let them do further damages.
Re: Nigerian Pilot Excited To Fly Peter Obi To Ghana Last Night - Photos by Ceejay94: 5:26pm On Nov 01, 2022
Cubalabloo:
Happy flying a losser?
What makes him a loser? What Obi has achieved, your generation up to 10th combined can not achieve it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pilot Excited To Fly Peter Obi To Ghana Last Night - Photos by shortIGBOman: 5:27pm On Nov 01, 2022
Both Peter Obi and the Pilots are IPOB members.

Re: Nigerian Pilot Excited To Fly Peter Obi To Ghana Last Night - Photos by HEBEI: 5:27pm On Nov 01, 2022
"my president" grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oshiomhole’s Posters, Pictures Removed From APC National Secretariat / President Buhari & Aisha Laughing In His Office (Photo) / Hushpuppi: Why Police May Not Release Kyari To FBI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.