Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,651 members, 7,861,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:25 AM

Nigerian Pilot Excited To Fly Peter Obi To Ghana Last Night - Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Pilot Excited To Fly Peter Obi To Ghana Last Night - Photos (48139 Views)

Supporters Hold Rally For Peter Obi In Kaduna At Night (Photos) / Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) / Thunderstorm: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Osun At Night (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Pilot Excited To Fly Peter Obi To Ghana Last Night - Photos by southsouthking(m): 6:20pm On Nov 01, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Peter Obi is the only candidate who cares for the citizens.

If you like vote because of religion and tribalism na you go still suffer the outcome.

A Dollar is currently 930 naira...

Continue to support evil person just because he is your tribe man

Bro are you for real?
Do you mean to say 830 or it was just slip of the tongue?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pilot Excited To Fly Peter Obi To Ghana Last Night - Photos by Tareq1105: 6:21pm On Nov 01, 2022
Youoareofoolish:

Obi is a far better winner than you even in loss, he is a big winner. He has made his osn history. If you think say e easy, go be Chairman of Fidelity bank first then governor with a party less than 1year old.

And he couldn't grow the party beyond Anambra State and even in Anambra it has only one senator and 2 Reps member.

Tinubu founded AC, ACN, and Co founded APC and won in States.

Being a chairman of a Bank is a part time job when there's board meeting and it's a function of your investment in the Bank.

Do you also know that it's the same opportunity as chairman that they used to access foreign exchange at official rate to boost their business?

I knew this from the time of the Ibrus of Oceanic Bank.

Mama Ibru was using the dollar from CBN to do personal business and when you go there for genuine business they would tell you they don't have.

So, those people in such position chairman, MD, Executive Director, Area Manager etc in the banks are all scammers. The contributed to the fall of our currency.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pilot Excited To Fly Peter Obi To Ghana Last Night - Photos by Treasure17(m): 6:24pm On Nov 01, 2022
Cubalabloo:
Happy flying a losser?
Weldone village headmaster.
Re: Nigerian Pilot Excited To Fly Peter Obi To Ghana Last Night - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 6:40pm On Nov 01, 2022
Mr President
Re: Nigerian Pilot Excited To Fly Peter Obi To Ghana Last Night - Photos by Bennycollins: 6:50pm On Nov 01, 2022
Cubalabloo:
Happy flying a losser?
I think any will prefer flying that 'loser' for free to flying you and your entire kindred.
Re: Nigerian Pilot Excited To Fly Peter Obi To Ghana Last Night - Photos by effido666: 6:59pm On Nov 01, 2022
U too get sense .....Obi is d peoples choice
GuyWise101:

Peter Obi is the only candidate who cares for the citizens.

If you like vote because of religion and tribalism na you go still suffer the outcome.

Continue to support evil person just because he is your tribe man
Re: Nigerian Pilot Excited To Fly Peter Obi To Ghana Last Night - Photos by jamace(m): 7:04pm On Nov 01, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
This pilot was very much excited to fly the 2023 presidential front runner and Labour Party Presidential Candidate, Mr Peter Obi to Ghana last night.

The young pilots and flight crew appears to be very much happy to have Peter Obi onboard there flight to Accra Ghana last night .

One of the young pilots took to his social media page to share the news to his followers with a short caption:
"I flew my President to Accra last night @PeterObi".

The picture has garnered over 27,000 Likes.

See photos below

https://twitter.com/_metalbird/status/1587051458998009863?t=LYlgdsBTEDDhLj4KNWS4wQ&s=19

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pilot Excited To Fly Peter Obi To Ghana Last Night - Photos by Shikini: 7:05pm On Nov 01, 2022
Great
Re: Nigerian Pilot Excited To Fly Peter Obi To Ghana Last Night - Photos by Image123(m): 7:07pm On Nov 01, 2022
Atiku and Obi are outside Nigeria, wetin happen?
Re: Nigerian Pilot Excited To Fly Peter Obi To Ghana Last Night - Photos by kennethesan(m): 7:29pm On Nov 01, 2022
If Nigerians miss Peter Obi based on sentiments, then it is one of a life time but the Obidients wouldn't allow it...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pilot Excited To Fly Peter Obi To Ghana Last Night - Photos by jumper524(m): 7:59pm On Nov 01, 2022
GuyWise101:

Peter Obi is the only candidate who cares for and interacts with the citizens.

Continue to support evil person just because he is your tribe man, na you and your tribe men go still suffer am.

In Peter Obi voice he said " Show me a good road that is built because Muslims are living there and we will travel on it, show me where a people can get bread cheaper because Yoruba people are living there and we will go there too and buy it.

Use your tongue and count your teeth.
dollar ain't 930 or even close to.
It's 800.
Because you hate a govt doesn't mean you should suffer yourself just to prove a point.
Re: Nigerian Pilot Excited To Fly Peter Obi To Ghana Last Night - Photos by benitwater(m): 8:01pm On Nov 01, 2022
Keep dreaming �
Re: Nigerian Pilot Excited To Fly Peter Obi To Ghana Last Night - Photos by Uchedizzy(f): 8:11pm On Nov 01, 2022
Peter obi be like water . Water no get enemy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pilot Excited To Fly Peter Obi To Ghana Last Night - Photos by emmanuelbrown26: 8:19pm On Nov 01, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Peter Obi is obviously the most loved presidential candidate among other contestants

He's loved and respected especially among the youths
Nwanemous, ke kwanu ebe igara?
Re: Nigerian Pilot Excited To Fly Peter Obi To Ghana Last Night - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 8:22pm On Nov 01, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Nwanemous, ke kwanu ebe igara?
Very much around Nwannem

I wish I could write in Igbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pilot Excited To Fly Peter Obi To Ghana Last Night - Photos by emmanuelbrown26: 8:23pm On Nov 01, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Very much around Nwannem

I wish I could write in Igbo
Lolsssssss, na small small nwanemous, udo diri gi
Re: Nigerian Pilot Excited To Fly Peter Obi To Ghana Last Night - Photos by luluosas(m): 8:24pm On Nov 01, 2022
E pain am well well
Cubalabloo:
Happy flying a losser?
Re: Nigerian Pilot Excited To Fly Peter Obi To Ghana Last Night - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 8:24pm On Nov 01, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Lolsssssss, na small small nwanemous, udo diri gi
Udo di Kwara gi wan nwanne

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pilot Excited To Fly Peter Obi To Ghana Last Night - Photos by emmanuelbrown26: 8:37pm On Nov 01, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Udo di Kwara gi wan nwanne

Nnam!!!!!!! UUche Di na ihe Ana eme. Karid man
Re: Nigerian Pilot Excited To Fly Peter Obi To Ghana Last Night - Photos by writeprof(m): 8:37pm On Nov 01, 2022
GuyWise101:

Peter Obi is the only candidate who cares for and interacts with the citizens.

Continue to support evil person just because he is your tribe man, na you and your tribe men go still suffer am.

In Peter Obi voice he said " Show me a good road that is built because Muslims are living there and we will travel on it, show me where people can get bread cheaper because Yoruba people are living there and we will go there too and buy it.

Use your tongue and count your teeth.

Correct OP.

Show me the (wo)man who asks the Okada rider or driver or pilot who wants to carry him/her if s/he is a Muslim or Christian/ Fulani/Hausa or Igbo or Yoruba?

Every Hausa itinerant seller I have talked about the economy with has no accolades for PMB & APC.
Re: Nigerian Pilot Excited To Fly Peter Obi To Ghana Last Night - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 8:44pm On Nov 01, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Nnam!!!!!!! UUche Di na ihe Ana eme. Karid man
Smiles ...
Re: Nigerian Pilot Excited To Fly Peter Obi To Ghana Last Night - Photos by papiwyte(m): 8:48pm On Nov 01, 2022
Where was Peter obi last two years, he was no where to be found in any news line bt suddenly he have become caring bcoz of election..... Power is sweeter than sexual intercourse

VOTE WISELY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pilot Excited To Fly Peter Obi To Ghana Last Night - Photos by franudi: 8:49pm On Nov 01, 2022
Mr. Peter Obi has too much energy. Nigerians, we must get it right this time. Peter Obi for president.
Re: Nigerian Pilot Excited To Fly Peter Obi To Ghana Last Night - Photos by JOemmy(m): 8:49pm On Nov 01, 2022
PlayMaker14:
If at this point you still don't want Peter Obi to be the president of this dying country, then you need to take Sniper and end the misery you call life.

All the people planning to vote for apc again next year are mentally unstable if possible they should all be locked up on the day of the election.
Re: Nigerian Pilot Excited To Fly Peter Obi To Ghana Last Night - Photos by abbeyfel: 9:19pm On Nov 01, 2022
I've met some very important persons in my life. Celebs too. Never for once have I ask to s picture with any of them. I really don't know how this help make anyone become better people or live a "happily ever after" life. Taking pictures with celebrities dey take person go heaven, or does it add any shishi to my account? If I dig you, I hail you! Dassall!
Re: Nigerian Pilot Excited To Fly Peter Obi To Ghana Last Night - Photos by samz77: 9:41pm On Nov 01, 2022
president of Biafra u are welcome
Re: Nigerian Pilot Excited To Fly Peter Obi To Ghana Last Night - Photos by benqo01(m): 9:47pm On Nov 01, 2022
Cubalabloo:
Happy flying a losser?

Hahaha PO is the next president of this country,just give yaself rest of mind
Re: Nigerian Pilot Excited To Fly Peter Obi To Ghana Last Night - Photos by benqo01(m): 9:55pm On Nov 01, 2022
writeprof:

Correct OP.

Show me the (wo)man who asks the Okada rider or driver or pilot who wants to carry him/her if s/he is a Muslim or Christian/ Fulani/Hausa or Igbo or Yoruba?

Every Hausa itinerant seller I have talked about the economy with has no accolades for PMB & APC.

If you even go to ABJ don't even try to mention Buhari or APC to any Aboki omo dem fit roast u alive d suffering don really hit them
Re: Nigerian Pilot Excited To Fly Peter Obi To Ghana Last Night - Photos by HRMK: 10:56pm On Nov 01, 2022
yes,his president but not yet the president of this great country!i wont be surprised if he is an igboman though!!
Re: Nigerian Pilot Excited To Fly Peter Obi To Ghana Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 01, 2022
Is well
Re: Nigerian Pilot Excited To Fly Peter Obi To Ghana Last Night - Photos by Mccullum: 11:20pm On Nov 01, 2022
Will that picture taken around turned to votes on election day.

He's labouring vain. grin
Re: Nigerian Pilot Excited To Fly Peter Obi To Ghana Last Night - Photos by writeprof(m): 11:37pm On Nov 01, 2022
benqo01:

If you even go to ABJ don't even try to mention Buhari or APC to any Aboki omo dem fit roast u alive d suffering don really hit them

I know the Northern masses especially the Hausa youths SUFFER more than Southern masses which is one major reason we see them traversing the country as traders.

2023 election is about rescuing the soul of Nigeria from evil political elites who play on religion, ethnicity, and tribalism to keep themselves in power.

May God help Nigerians not to allow 'evil' to triumph over 'good' between now and election day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure / Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe / Photo: 3 Months After Losing Power, PDP Wadata House Rots Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.