Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Man Killed 68-yr-old Father To Befriend His Daughter - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Killed 68-yr-old Father To Befriend His Daughter (28273 Views)

Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land / Siblings Arrested For Kidnapping 88-Year-Old Father (Photo) / 60-year-old Father Turns His 12-year-old Daughter Into His Sex Slave In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Killed 68-yr-old Father To Befriend His Daughter by pinkygurl(f): 4:22pm On Nov 02, 2022
Too tragic to read. How can l unread this news please
Re: Man Killed 68-yr-old Father To Befriend His Daughter by franchasofficia: 4:22pm On Nov 02, 2022
cry
Re: Man Killed 68-yr-old Father To Befriend His Daughter by Meajor(m): 4:23pm On Nov 02, 2022
What tha fuuuuuuuuuiucck
Re: Man Killed 68-yr-old Father To Befriend His Daughter by Centurion101: 4:24pm On Nov 02, 2022
The things people do for love
Re: Man Killed 68-yr-old Father To Befriend His Daughter by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 02, 2022
Zonefree:
The dead man should learn to apply wisdom in his next life. At his age, he's still engaging in petty things of going to warn her daughter's toasters undecided.

Not like the toaster came to the girl's house to look for her. He called the girl for a meeting, and the daughter being a foolish girl lured his dad to his death.

May we not give birth to girls that will take us to death!

God rest his soul.

to hell wit his souls sir,....he is a Peterfile!!!! (no oofeinse) angry
Re: Man Killed 68-yr-old Father To Befriend His Daughter by ekevwe(m): 4:25pm On Nov 02, 2022
dre11:
Ex-Bauchi Commissioner ‘Kills Friend’ Who Challenged Him For Wooing Daughter

VANGUARD

Hundreds of youths and residents of the Yelwa Labura area of the Bauchi metropolis Monday morning blocked the Bauchi -Tafawa Balewa highway in protest...

DAILY TRUST
senseless father gave birth to senseless daughter.

1 Like

Re: Man Killed 68-yr-old Father To Befriend His Daughter by Centurion101: 4:25pm On Nov 02, 2022
How did someone like this even became commissioner in the first place
Re: Man Killed 68-yr-old Father To Befriend His Daughter by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 02, 2022
pinkygurl:
Too tragic to read. How can l unread this news please

jusss tink about me insted...i hav moiney smiley
Re: Man Killed 68-yr-old Father To Befriend His Daughter by Goodman247: 4:26pm On Nov 02, 2022
If you are not interested, block d calls, don't go and meet him anywhere, common wisdom
Re: Man Killed 68-yr-old Father To Befriend His Daughter by twilliamx(m): 4:26pm On Nov 02, 2022
E be like say I go stop to dey come nairaland.com, the amount of negative news is alarming
Re: Man Killed 68-yr-old Father To Befriend His Daughter by Slurity(m): 4:29pm On Nov 02, 2022
Zonefree:
The dead man should learn to apply wisdom in his next life. At his age, he's still engaging in petty things of going to warn her daughter's toasters undecided.

Not like the toaster came to the girl's house to look for her. He called the girl for a meeting, and the daughter being a foolish girl lured his dad to his death.

God rest his soul.
I am sure you are a Yoruba man by culture, that is why the way you see marriage or dating in this civilized way. This people up here approach it differently regardless of age.
Re: Man Killed 68-yr-old Father To Befriend His Daughter by Tvoice: 4:30pm On Nov 02, 2022
Nothing I nor go hear for dis country aswear, abeg where my kpali sef
Re: Man Killed 68-yr-old Father To Befriend His Daughter by 3seriez(m): 4:30pm On Nov 02, 2022
GboyegaD:
All three are crazy walahi! Why did she agree to meet him when she isn't interested, why did her father agree for her to meet him, and why on earth did he go to the date with her? I hope his soul finds rest with his creator.

It was a set up by the Dad , to confront her toaster.
The way the write up is, I can see alot of people dont comprehend the story.
Re: Man Killed 68-yr-old Father To Befriend His Daughter by treatise: 4:31pm On Nov 02, 2022
illicit:
She no wan disembark

Her papa wan use force
The thing nor tire you ? Just like an Indian movie.
Re: Man Killed 68-yr-old Father To Befriend His Daughter by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 02, 2022
QuinModah:
shocked

Last Friday, I hugged one of my most impressive colleagues goodbye. He turned away, sobbing. I turned away with voice quaking, realizing what a big loss he would be.

Later that evening, I had another get-together with a second friend who relocates this week. While discussing his massive expense, he suddenly slouched in his chair, stressfully squeezed the empty ragolis bottle in his hands and concluded:

"Oremi, this relocation has cost me almost everything"
"You don’t want to know!" He further sighed "You don’t."

Today, with the help and data from three (3) relocating friends, I compile the rough cost (below) for prospective relocating families (focus on UK) and a poem for my friend and Nigeria:

Cost of Japa from Nigeria for a family of 4= 180k
Renewal of Passport
Official rate 22k
Accelerated rate 45k
Some pay as high as 75k

Transcript 75k
Usually, one parent is a student
30-45k for school runs
25-30k to send

Estimated Tuition fee deposit
11,000-18,000-pound sterling
4.5m most schools want 50% deposit

Proof of fund (In deposit)
Family of 4 need 25m in deposited in an accoun 2-3 months

UK Visa 1.4m
Family of 4 pay 475-pound sterling

NHF
Family of 4 pay 875-pound sterling

Flight ticket 2.8m
Depending on booking
700k person x4
Some have booked as high as 1.2m

Arrival Accommodation 4.4m
1st Month shortlet 200-pound sterling per week
refundable deposit of 250 pound
First 6 months at 750 pounds

Total Cost 19m for family of four to UK not Canada or US. It can be cheaper or more

Oremi, I hope we meet again,
as you japa to find fresh grain,
to return if Nigeria again reigns?
God, will any leader ever end this drain?
But prayers will be in vain,
if in 2023, unwisely we vote again.

God bless everyone who has relocated. God bless everyone staying behind. God bless #Nigeria.

£11,000 -18000 is about N8.8M, how do you even apply to universities and get scholarships
Re: Man Killed 68-yr-old Father To Befriend His Daughter by Guguru102(m): 4:31pm On Nov 02, 2022
*Are you a Worldly Man and Woman or you are a Valiant Man and Virtuous Woman?*

Worldly Men are different from Valiant men, while Worldly Men follow the way of the world, Valiant Men follow the Way of God through Jesus Christ. Same with Worldly Women, Worldly Women follow the way of the World, Virtuous Women follow God's way through Jesus Christ. Though there are some Worldly Men and Women who may professed to be Believers of Christ but by their Fruits we shall know them. Worldly Men and Women are Bad Trees while Valiant Men and Virtuous Women are Good Trees, a Worldly Man or Woman cannot bear Good Fruits and a Valiant Man and Virtuous Woman cannot bear Bad Fruits regardless of the influence of the world upon them because they are not of this World but of God's Kingdom.

Worldly Women and Men often excuse their behaviour, and their worldly lifestyle by saying Faith is of the Heart, that Faith is not what you can see in their Lifestyle, and that is only God that knows who is truly worshipping Him, this is the notion a Prostitutes, (Seducers of Men who Seduce Men through her Harlotry Wares), Fornicators, Drunkards, Gossipper's, Backbiter's, Adulterer's, Whoremongers,etc., often hold so as not to be condemned by people who see them as Believers of Christ but who are Living contrary to the Way of Christ. The reason why this people who professed to be of Christ are still worldly is because they are not increasing in their Faith in Christ (not growing in Christ Jesus).

This people often excuse their worldliness through this word because they have been deceived by the deceiving spirit of this world, to think Faith is of the Heart and is only God that knows who is truly worshipping Him, yes Faith may be of the Heart but that does not mean that Faith will remain in the heart, as one gradually Follow the Way of Christ, the more a Person's Faith in Christ will be increasing in the Heart of a Woman or Man that is following Christ persistently and has the woman follows Jesus the more the woman's life will be transformed from the Inside-out which will make her to reflect the Life of Christ within her Heart through Faith in Christ Jesus in his/her Lifestyle, and this will make people who use to know her as worldly lady before to know that truly she is a believer of Christ and need not to profess that she is a believer, but people will know through her transformed lifestyle that she is of Christ indeed.

So for as many people that have been deceived especially women who often say faith is of the heart, should retrace their steps and ask Jesus Christ to experientially encounter them, so as to follow Jesus Christ in reality and not just by their intellect and emotion.
Re: Man Killed 68-yr-old Father To Befriend His Daughter by Bbbij8ha: 4:31pm On Nov 02, 2022
You want to close clients and make fast money?
Check This!!!!!!
Check
Check
Check
Check
Check
Check
Check
Check
Check
Check
Check with Proofs attached and Thank me Soon!!

Re: Man Killed 68-yr-old Father To Befriend His Daughter by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 02, 2022
QuinModah:
shocked

Last Friday, I hugged one of my most impressive colleagues goodbye. He turned away, sobbing. I turned away with voice quaking, realizing what a big loss he would be.

Later that evening, I had another get-together with a second friend who relocates this week. While discussing his massive expense, he suddenly slouched in his chair, stressfully squeezed the empty ragolis bottle in his hands and concluded:

"Oremi, this relocation has cost me almost everything"
"You don’t want to know!" He further sighed "You don’t."

Today, with the help and data from three (3) relocating friends, I compile the rough cost (below) for prospective relocating families (focus on UK) and a poem for my friend and Nigeria:

Cost of Japa from Nigeria for a family of 4= 180k
Renewal of Passport
Official rate 22k
Accelerated rate 45k
Some pay as high as 75k

Transcript 75k
Usually, one parent is a student
30-45k for school runs
25-30k to send

Estimated Tuition fee deposit
11,000-18,000-pound sterling
4.5m most schools want 50% deposit

Proof of fund (In deposit)
Family of 4 need 25m in deposited in an accoun 2-3 months

UK Visa 1.4m
Family of 4 pay 475-pound sterling

NHF
Family of 4 pay 875-pound sterling

Flight ticket 2.8m
Depending on booking
700k person x4
Some have booked as high as 1.2m

Arrival Accommodation 4.4m
1st Month shortlet 200-pound sterling per week
refundable deposit of 250 pound
First 6 months at 750 pounds

Total Cost 19m for family of four to UK not Canada or US. It can be cheaper or more

Oremi, I hope we meet again,
as you japa to find fresh grain,
to return if Nigeria again reigns?
God, will any leader ever end this drain?
But prayers will be in vain,
if in 2023, unwisely we vote again.

God bless everyone who has relocated. God bless everyone staying behind. God bless #Nigeria.

£11,000 -18000 is about N8.8M, how do you even apply to universities and get scholarships, I know about Chevening scholarships by i don't know how it works

2 Likes

Re: Man Killed 68-yr-old Father To Befriend His Daughter by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 02, 2022
The man fúckup when him go invite he-goat come hotel room with high hopes. Round am up. Him dey chase am for street.
Re: Man Killed 68-yr-old Father To Befriend His Daughter by adecz: 4:35pm On Nov 02, 2022
This papa sef,
does he think he is James Bond
or Rambo❓☹️☹️☹️

1 Like

Re: Man Killed 68-yr-old Father To Befriend His Daughter by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 02, 2022
Which courses are in high demand over there that guarantees a job visa and indefinite leave to remain
Re: Man Killed 68-yr-old Father To Befriend His Daughter by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 02, 2022
Which courses are in high demand over there that guarantees a job visa and indefinite leave to remain(Permanent settlement in the UK)
Re: Man Killed 68-yr-old Father To Befriend His Daughter by CrownLands(m): 4:39pm On Nov 02, 2022
YourHerbalOrgan:
And still you won't end up dating the girl,because you're going to rot in jail

see mumu o

3 foolish persons. The Father (now deceased), the toaster (who would rot in jail) and, the daughter (who lured his father to death)

Sad, so sad

1 Like

Re: Man Killed 68-yr-old Father To Befriend His Daughter by loosecanon50(m): 4:44pm On Nov 02, 2022
What kpekus cannot do does not exist
Re: Man Killed 68-yr-old Father To Befriend His Daughter by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 02, 2022
Suicide by accident.

If the daughter is 18 or above;
The suspect asked for a relation, and possibly could lead to marriage.
The suspect did not visit the deceased home, but asked the daughter out for a date, and she accepted, and was given time, date and location.
The father would have asked her to invite the man home since he is a control freak to evaluate his motive.
Now the lover man is a murderer and will be charged with man slaughter.

Lesson:
Avoid girls from possessive parents.
Re: Man Killed 68-yr-old Father To Befriend His Daughter by Mercury12(m): 4:46pm On Nov 02, 2022
Candidlady:
undecided

Men MENace to this world

Wish they could all be exterminated
I pray God not give u a son simply because I felt they will suffer. . .
Your hate stinks
Re: Man Killed 68-yr-old Father To Befriend His Daughter by Impregnablefolk: 4:49pm On Nov 02, 2022
Candidlady:
undecided

Men MENace to this world

Grow up!
Re: Man Killed 68-yr-old Father To Befriend His Daughter by Paracetamol01: 4:54pm On Nov 02, 2022
Zonefree:

God rest his soul.
amen
Re: Man Killed 68-yr-old Father To Befriend His Daughter by Ololademrmoney2(m): 4:54pm On Nov 02, 2022
All these old man wey wan chop young kpekus sef
Re: Man Killed 68-yr-old Father To Befriend His Daughter by brightnelly(f): 4:54pm On Nov 02, 2022
Candidlady:
undecided

Men MENace to this world

hope dem go start the extermination from ur father and every male relative?
Re: Man Killed 68-yr-old Father To Befriend His Daughter by abobote: 4:55pm On Nov 02, 2022
What kind of stupid super story is this.
The girl and her late father kill the father

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Oyo Occultic Fraudsters Duped German Based Woman Of N81 Million. Photos / Corps Member Robs And Snatches Car With Toy Gun In Benue / Gunmen Kill Taraba Businessman (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.