Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

This Could Be The Reason Why Our Farm Was Poisoned. - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / This Could Be The Reason Why Our Farm Was Poisoned. (33898 Views)

Our Farm Attacked Again With Biological Weapon By Our Host Community! / Somebody Poisoned Our Farm. / LSETF: My Farm Was Vandalized During EndSARS, But Now I can Rebuild (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Could Be The Reason Why Our Farm Was Poisoned. by McLizbae: 9:00am On Nov 04, 2022
Thank God, Buhari is going to an end. You have better chances of success socioeconomically.

Person use him money buy land, give you notice, instead of you to politely vacate his property, you went ahead poisoning his animals...

Op, those farmers are after your own life. Get your self prepared and battle ready.

2 Likes

Re: This Could Be The Reason Why Our Farm Was Poisoned. by OXYZ: 9:02am On Nov 04, 2022
Re: This Could Be The Reason Why Our Farm Was Poisoned. by Zeewirld: 9:06am On Nov 04, 2022
Some times people don't understand that a lot of persons Japa not because of money but other salient reasons... Wondering why the hate and bitterness amongst Nigerians in Nigeria is much...If you plan this kind of farming stuff abroad....you will get free land, grants and equipments to support you...But here,you pay for everything and yet people won't let you be.....God will see you through....You will get help from every place ,and you will flourish....Your health won't fail ...your joy will be complete....Keep soaring

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Could Be The Reason Why Our Farm Was Poisoned. by Epicji: 9:07am On Nov 04, 2022
Don't give up brother
Re: This Could Be The Reason Why Our Farm Was Poisoned. by onajo2000(m): 9:13am On Nov 04, 2022
Your experience is encouraging people to go into farming too.... Love it
Re: This Could Be The Reason Why Our Farm Was Poisoned. by Abbeytoy(m): 9:29am On Nov 04, 2022
I may have to poison someone fishpond for trespassing and what would you do attitude
Re: This Could Be The Reason Why Our Farm Was Poisoned. by NJV: 9:36am On Nov 04, 2022
@OP the Lord is your strength.

Where's the farm located?
Re: This Could Be The Reason Why Our Farm Was Poisoned. by blackmantis: 9:59am On Nov 04, 2022
Attitude matters ...
Re: This Could Be The Reason Why Our Farm Was Poisoned. by TheMostComplex1: 10:17am On Nov 04, 2022
While watching your birds I was laughing. Chia how I love farming domestic animals.
You will surely succeed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Could Be The Reason Why Our Farm Was Poisoned. by Freethinker87: 10:20am On Nov 04, 2022
digitalmonster:
I pray you succeed in your endeavours...

One thing i would always advice people is always seek alternative ways of earning a living, and the online space is one great opportunity people are not exploring...

CPA Marketing is making ordinary people millionaires overnight, get the requisite skills and make money on complete autopilot right from the comfort of your home.

With CPA Marketing you help big international companies in the USA and around the world generate leads and clients by giving a way free stuffs, and when they optin for this offers, you get paid.. The CPA network get the leads, and send it to the companies, while they credit your account for that....

Setting up a CPA marketing campaign promoting those offers online can be making you thousands of dollars weekly.....

Any one interested In this Online Business, can reach me on telegram @digitalmonster24 ... ADD ME UP AND CHAT ME To get my whole new Mentorship training video. And also get the best support from me in this online Business.

Check some of my earnings from CPAGRIP Network below....

You're talking nonsense bro. There's nothing like CPA marketing. CPA means Cost Per Acquisition. It's calculated by dividing the total ad spend by the number of unique conversion.

There's no such thing as a CPA marketing campaign. You can sell your e-book with a little more honesty, or get a proper job.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Could Be The Reason Why Our Farm Was Poisoned. by padi94(m): 10:44am On Nov 04, 2022
Vote Peter obi, you and many other farmers will get support

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Could Be The Reason Why Our Farm Was Poisoned. by digitalmonster(m): 11:16am On Nov 04, 2022
Freethinker87:

You're talking nonsense bro. There's nothing like CPA marketing. CPA means Cost Per Acquisition. It's calculated by dividing the total ad spend by the number of unique conversion.

There's no such thing as a CPA marketing campaign. You can sell your e-book with a little more honesty, or get a proper job.

You could have done yourself good by doing a bit of google search oga... Go read up CPA marketing, don't come here displaying ignorance, those who are into CPA and Affiliate marketing knows what am talking about.

cpagrip, adworkmedia, maxbounty, ogads, etc are some of those CPA network you can work with, promote their offers and make money. Take you time to google those network, your internet knowledge may be about to change.
Re: This Could Be The Reason Why Our Farm Was Poisoned. by BennyDGreat: 11:29am On Nov 04, 2022
Be very diplomatic when dealing with these people

2 Likes

Re: This Could Be The Reason Why Our Farm Was Poisoned. by Freethinker87: 11:44am On Nov 04, 2022
digitalmonster:

You could have done yourself good by doing a bit of google search oga... Go read up CPA marketing, don't come here displaying ignorance, those who are into CPA and Affiliate marketing knows what am talking about.

cpagrip, adworkmedia, maxbounty, ogads, etc are some of those CPA network you can work with, promote their offers and make money. Take you time to google those network, your internet knowledge may be about to change.

There's no need, I did something even better. I checked out CPAGrip and this is what I found. Seems legit huh?

None of the platforms you listed mentioned "CPA marketing campaign" except your CPAGrip crap. Performance marketing in a nutshell is improving metrics through analytics KPIs such as CVR, CPA, AOV, CRR, CAC etc. There's nothing like CPA marketing or AOV marketing. You're talking nonsense.

1 Like

Re: This Could Be The Reason Why Our Farm Was Poisoned. by digitalmonster(m): 11:59am On Nov 04, 2022
Freethinker87:

There's no need, I did something even better. I checked out CPAGrip and this is what I found. Seems legit huh?

Bro, or whoever you are, I'm not arguing with you regarding what you do, whether better or not to mine.

Before getting into a conversation on anything, try get first hand knowledge of it

You practically knows nothing about Affiliate marketing in general, and it's a Billion dollar business if you care to know.

I'm OK with what I do as a business.... Just to let you know that ICT and the internet as a whole is the future.
Re: This Could Be The Reason Why Our Farm Was Poisoned. by Freethinker87: 12:14pm On Nov 04, 2022
digitalmonster:

Bro, or whoever you are, I'm not arguing with you regarding what you do, whether better or not to mine.

Before getting into a conversation on anything, try get first hand knowledge of it

You practically knows nothing about Affiliate marketing in general, and it's a Billion dollar business if you care to know.

I'm OK with what I do as a business.... Just to let you know that ICT and the internet as a whole is the future.

You sell fishy affiliate marketing videos and e-books. I run a tech startup, and at one point in our journey, I was responsible for marketing. I still monitor insights on Google Analytics and Salesforce Analytics to make informed decisions. Now tell me who knows more about marketing and ICT between you and me?

You should go and get a proper job. CPA marketing ko, CPC marketing ni!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Could Be The Reason Why Our Farm Was Poisoned. by gaby(m): 12:15pm On Nov 04, 2022
Sir, I think you'd need to get back on the drawing board to re-strategize before proceeding any further.

I say this because I think that while it is good to have a big dream like this, you are incapacitated financially and otherwise to carry on with the project in the magnitude that it presently is.

You are taking on too much that you can conveniently handle and at the end of the day you'd end up not meeting any goals in the long run and end up with such complaints...

Break down your project into manageable bit sizes that you can handle without much of a fuss and learn along then keep expanding from there...

2 Likes

Re: This Could Be The Reason Why Our Farm Was Poisoned. by HardMirror(m): 12:22pm On Nov 04, 2022
MideMrPossible:
A good Samaritan from this forum reach out to us all the way from Netherlands and made some donations, to get this chain saw. At the moment, the land is divided in two, 3 acres in the front and a thick forest then the later part of the land behind the thick forest. With this machine, we can easily root out the forest, sell as firewood, make some change and reinvest.
dont go and kill yourself please. Employ a professional to do the tree cutting for you.
Re: This Could Be The Reason Why Our Farm Was Poisoned. by Freethinker87: 1:01pm On Nov 04, 2022
digitalmonster:

You know what? I'm going to throw you a challenge. If you can logically outline how to improve CPA performance using your revolutionary "CPA marketing campaign" I'll buy your e-book.

Here's my solution for improving CPA performance

You can improve CPA performance by improving AOV through cross-selling and upselling.
You can also improve CPA performance by targetting quality traffic through improved keywords.
Extending CLTV through discounts, rewards and loyalty programs can improve CPA value.

Your turn. Teach me how to Improve CPA using surveys, clicks and lead generation and earn 1 additional conversion today. I'll wait.

1 Share

Re: This Could Be The Reason Why Our Farm Was Poisoned. by AirBay: 1:12pm On Nov 04, 2022
I remembered when my brothers went to do 20acres of cassava and plantain farming about 10years ago. Almost all the crops were stolen by the villagers, they had to abandon it after 2years

Na we dy do ourselves for 9ja.

I pray God gives you Strenght. Your business will Succeed.

3 Likes

Re: This Could Be The Reason Why Our Farm Was Poisoned. by Kayclite: 1:30pm On Nov 04, 2022
I commend your efforts in developing land
Re: This Could Be The Reason Why Our Farm Was Poisoned. by teepain: 1:50pm On Nov 04, 2022
AirBay:
I remembered when my brothers went to do 20acres of cassava and plantain farming about 10years ago. Almost all the crops were stolen by the villagers, they had to abandon it after 2years

Na we dy do ourselves for 9ja.

I pray God gives you Strenght. Your business will Succeed.

At a point in time, I had over 40 pregnant sows, about 200 pigs ready for sale and I employed about 4 people with a farm size of 4 acres. You need to see how these greedy mofos wrecked the biz by creating artificial mortality. I shut down the business and they were begging me not to do so that they would be managing even if i could not continue paying their salaries from my purse. I told them, hell no! I shut the place down and though I lost some good sum of money but it was their loss, ultimately because they lost their jobs.

When people complain of lack of jobs, ask them what happened to the jobs that people created for them. Were the businesses growing or they killed the businesses?

4 Likes

Re: This Could Be The Reason Why Our Farm Was Poisoned. by Kdon2: 1:51pm On Nov 04, 2022
Whitecoal711:
Y this evil in people mind,
You Will laugh last amen,don't be discouraged, God is your strength

Muslims are generally opposed to development ideas by or from Christian's because they always feel threatened. And then they begin the evil they know best which is to calously frustrate the project even if it would benefit their generations.
Re: This Could Be The Reason Why Our Farm Was Poisoned. by giantstar: 2:18pm On Nov 04, 2022
This is one of of my planned business, where's your location.
Re: This Could Be The Reason Why Our Farm Was Poisoned. by rickleye: 3:26pm On Nov 04, 2022
MideMrPossible:
A good Samaritan from this forum reach out to us all the way from Netherlands and made some donations, to get this chain saw. At the moment, the land is divided in two, 3 acres in the front and a thick forest then the later part of the land behind the thick forest. With this machine, we can easily root out the forest, sell as firewood, make some change and reinvest.

I would like to be a partner , a silent one. How much for joint partnership ?
Re: This Could Be The Reason Why Our Farm Was Poisoned. by Ijb11: 4:39pm On Nov 04, 2022
Ok
Re: This Could Be The Reason Why Our Farm Was Poisoned. by ochusdb(m): 8:21pm On Nov 04, 2022
MideMrPossible:

I will advise you to get a CCTV camera preferably the one powered with solar. Don't go aggressive with the farmers, at least for now and remember that who ever poisoned your farm might do it again so always be at alert.
Spend money on gadgets, equipment and things that will prevent thief and losses.
A man who invest money on security gadgets that preven thief and losses but has only 20 goats is far better than another with no security infrastructure in place but have a 100 goats.

Final advise is consistency is the key, do not "over invest" thereby later finding yourself in debt. if your capital can only bring 2% growth then work with that, be realistic and at the same time have a touch of optimism.

Good look, looking forward to your farm growth

3 Likes

Re: This Could Be The Reason Why Our Farm Was Poisoned. by stanvesco(m): 3:29am On Nov 05, 2022
MideMrPossible:
Though I've been using "we" in most of my sentences but in reality, it's only me in here. My routine, wake up, feed birds, feed animals, clean their house, work on the ranch, make videos, edit, think about what next, engage people online and rest. Like this morn, I've lawn a portion on the ranch and the goat house is now we'll visible from the admin block.

Looking forward to requesting corp members to create some memories together during their service year and at the moment, I'm just a fore-runner.

How much did you buy all these lands

U be big man oh
Re: This Could Be The Reason Why Our Farm Was Poisoned. by desamuellss(m): 5:51am On Nov 05, 2022
God is with you brother, stay focused, but invest more in security, from De-samuels farms.
Re: This Could Be The Reason Why Our Farm Was Poisoned. by digitalmonster(m): 12:07pm On Nov 05, 2022
Freethinker87:

You sell fishy affiliate marketing videos and e-books. I run a tech startup, and at one point in our journey, I was responsible for marketing. I still monitor insights on Google Analytics and Salesforce Analytics to make informed decisions. Now tell me who knows more about marketing and ICT between you and me?

You should go and get a proper job. CPA marketing ko, CPC marketing ni!

You're the one fighting yourself, whatever you doing, its for you... If my business is bringing me $500+ daily, i think am ok with it.
I didn't force you or anyone to buy my CPA marketing videos, i created this videos out of desire to teach and revealed a practical strategy promoting CPA offers which has worked for me . CPA and Affiliate marketing is what i do full time, whether you like it or not, that's my job, it's has given me financial freedom, make me a boss of my own and has completely change my life. I have since quit my day job

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Could Be The Reason Why Our Farm Was Poisoned. by Freethinker87: 12:19pm On Nov 05, 2022
digitalmonster:

You're the one fighting yourself, whatever you doing, its for you... If my business is bringing me $500+ daily, i think am ok with it.
I didn't force you or anyone to buy my CPA marketing videos, i created this videos out of desire to teach and revealed a practical strategy promoting CPA offers which has worked for me . CPA and Affiliate marketing is what i do full time, whether you like it or not, that's my job, it's has given me financial freedom, make me a boss of my own and has completely change my life. I have since quit my day job

You make N12.8M ($15,000+) monthly and you're advertising N2,000 "CPA Marketing" tutorials illegally on Nairaland. You can't afford to spend N20,000 out of your millions on Nairaland Ads? You're a clown bro. Go get a proper job.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Could Be The Reason Why Our Farm Was Poisoned. by digitalmonster(m): 12:46pm On Nov 05, 2022
Freethinker87:

You make N12.8M ($15,000+) monthly and you're advertising N2,000 "CPA Marketing" tutorials illegally on Nairaland. You can't afford to spend N20,000 out of your millions on Nairaland Ads? You're a clown bro. Go get a proper job.

And you think selling video training is a priority to me, you're the clown here, because you speak base on assumption, My Videos are not N2000....and like I say.... I'm OK with my business.

So rest.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See How Nigerians Are Killing Their Rice Value Chain / Governor Akeredolu Commissions Ultra-modern Piggery In Ondo (photos) / CasavahubNG@18: Buy newly released varieties of Cassava Stems today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.