Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night (39891 Views)

Rapper Takeoff Last Photo Before He Was Shot Dead / Rapper Young Dolph Shot And Killed In Memphis, Law Enforcement Sources Confirm / Jennifer Lopez Goes Naked On Halloween ( PHOTOS ) (2) (3) (4)

Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by LeeSantos(m): 12:52pm On Nov 01, 2022
According to TMZ

Takeoff, one-third of Migos, is dead after an early morning shooting in Houston ... TMZ Hip Hop has confirmed.

Law enforcement sources, and multiple witnesses, tell us the fatal incident went down shortly after 2:30 AM ... that's when cops got the call for a man shot at a bowling alley called 810 Billiards & Bowling Houston.

We're told Takeoff and Quavo were there playing dice when an altercation broke out and that's when someone opened fire, shooting Takeoff ... either in the head or near to his head. He was pronounced dead on the scene.

TMZ Hip Hop has obtained footage from the scene, and you can see Quavo -- in an orange shirt -- and others gathered around Takeoff. At first they tried to move him, but then put him back down, and Quavo yelled for someone to get help.

Police tell us 2 other people were shot and were taken to the hospital in private vehicles. It's unclear what their conditions are. Quavo was not injured.

Just a couple of hours before the shooting, Takeoff posted a selfie from the bowling alley. Quavo had posted video earlier in the night, driving around Houston with Jas Prince, who was celebrating his birthday.

Takeoff, who's real name is Kirshnik Khari Ball, was the youngest member of Migos. Quavo was his uncle, and Offset his cousin.

They came together as a group in 2008 in Georgia, and became multi-platinum hitmakers ... dropping their first major hit, "Versace," in 2013. They would hit number one on Billboard in 2016 with "Bad and Boujee."

Most recently, Quavo and Offset had released a project as the duo, Unc & Phew. They had just released their latest music video, "Messy," on Monday.

Story developing ...
https://www.tmz.com/2022/11/01/migos-takeoff-dead-dies-shot-houston-quavo-migos/

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by voltron14: 12:56pm On Nov 01, 2022
USA and gun crime.

Surprising they have the temerity to issue travel advisories for other countries.

16 thousand people killed by gun related homicide in USA this year.

That is not connected to the over 20 thousand who died by suicide from guns alone.

Almost the size of Stamford Bridge stadium.

220 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by Ballzproblemm: 1:56pm On Nov 01, 2022
RIP bro ,migos will never be the same again without you, worst part dude was just minding his business ,sad.

my best songs from migos:-

narcos
t-shirt
stir fry
slippery
notice me

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by ATEAMS: 1:56pm On Nov 01, 2022
Damn ....

Guys be careful out there... Not every1 will make it over to 2023

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by Godsownfc(m): 1:56pm On Nov 01, 2022
So so sad, why always American with this kind of news!

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by OgaDeyVex: 1:57pm On Nov 01, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by BATified2023: 1:57pm On Nov 01, 2022
The same USA that is evacuating her citizens from countries they tag unsafe

This November self b one kind ooo

First it was davidos son
Then people burnt in lagos
Then this one

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by BankyGee(m): 1:57pm On Nov 01, 2022
Death just roaming freely upandan these days cry
RIP to the deceased.
So sad the guy with the name "takeoff (japa)" was the one that got killed, USA and guns sha... Death is never a good thing, my heartfelt condolences goes to the family of the deceased cry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by abobote: 1:58pm On Nov 01, 2022
I didn't understand a thing here

Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by Bryan88(m): 1:58pm On Nov 01, 2022
So much bad news for a day...1st it was davido’s son, later it was takeoff Migos death and now this, all in 1 day? God pls save your people this November o.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by meobizy(f): 1:58pm On Nov 01, 2022
He's black, a rapper and brags about taking on "opps." Case closed, they got him.

Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 01, 2022
Damn I’m heartbroken my Favorite of the migos trio
America is not a real place coz, wtf

Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by Akonimohate12: 1:58pm On Nov 01, 2022
Batula

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by Farid24224(m): 1:58pm On Nov 01, 2022
Ahh!!!! The Migos cry

The cutest among the three...So gentle!!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by UnproudLife: 1:58pm On Nov 01, 2022
Dem done Halloween � this one oo chai...

Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by Ekakamba: 1:59pm On Nov 01, 2022
Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by Lilswaggs: 1:59pm On Nov 01, 2022
Rest in peace dude

This is one of his hardest verse

I ain't never get extorted (never)
God first, my family, the gang, that's important (the
gang)
I miss the fans and the game, miss the feelin' of
performin' (I miss you)
Thankin' God on my knees when I wake up in the
mornin'
The legendary bando days in my grandma house
recordin' (grandma)
Back when I was sippin' Act' and movin' like a tortoise
(drank)
Finessin' for them Benjamins, runnin' faster than
Forrest (run)
I'ma take that bag and plant a seed, watch how I
grow it (grow it)
It ain't now or 'nother, I do this shit for my mother
(mama)
Feelin' like I'm Russell, collecting a triple-double
(Russell)
Lookin' at these nigga, we know that we got 'em
shook (look up)
And I ain't gotta touch you, like a key start, that's a
finger push
They hop out that sprinter bus, give it up tell 'em,
"Pick 'em up"
A mil' in that vacuum seal look just like a mega bust
(a whole mil')
No Gen' five, but they know not to play with us
(don't do that)
I guess since we came out the Nawf, that's why they
hate on us

MIGOS- TIME FOR Me

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by sacajawea: 1:59pm On Nov 01, 2022
Mtchewww...
Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by ipobarethieves: 1:59pm On Nov 01, 2022
sad
Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by Harkstetunz: 1:59pm On Nov 01, 2022
This is too bad
Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by inoki247: 1:59pm On Nov 01, 2022
Na Dice Gambling lead to his death...

Gambling jus get some spirit wey go dey make u dey aggressive I remember doz Monkey post game den wey we go put 20naira na so he go dey du everybody like say make we wound ourselves.....

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by IBvoss(m): 1:59pm On Nov 01, 2022
R.i.P Great! The world has been in death's shadow for the past few days. Sooo much death everywhere. Truly a devil's Halloween this season. cry

Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by xtianchris(m): 1:59pm On Nov 01, 2022
So Sad Right now... Take off my favorite ������

Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by Think9ja(m): 1:59pm On Nov 01, 2022
US is a shithole

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 01, 2022
Sad sad

Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by Tetrahedron: 2:00pm On Nov 01, 2022
Another waste of space removed from our biosphere
Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by Robinmido(m): 2:00pm On Nov 01, 2022
A nigger killed over a game of dice

Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by iLoveYouToo(m): 2:00pm On Nov 01, 2022
Wahala

Beyonce Goes Totally Nak*ked In New Photos / Dad Questions Daughter Over Phyno's Pic As Her Whatsapp Dp / Afrocandy Shows Her Huge Cleavage In New Lovely Outfit Dress (photos)