Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night (39932 Views)

Rapper Takeoff Last Photo Before He Was Shot Dead / Rapper Young Dolph Shot And Killed In Memphis, Law Enforcement Sources Confirm / Jennifer Lopez Goes Naked On Halloween ( PHOTOS ) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by Bryan88(m): 3:41pm On Nov 01, 2022
TheGift:

Migos death? Migos is a three-man group of which off-set is a part. Off-set is the one who was shot dead.
the 2 were shot, both Takeoff and Offset but Takeoff didn’t make it...Offset is still alive.
Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by planetx: 4:09pm On Nov 01, 2022
voltron14:

Mumu.

This year alone in America 16 thousand people have been killed in homicides.

That's almost half the people at Stamford Bridge on champions league night.

Mumu, you have no pride in yourself that's why you allow foreigners continue to deceive you.

These are deliberate gun deaths alone, unrelated to suicide.

Get some pride mumu.
90% of those homicides are black people killing other black people.

Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by DesChyko: 4:11pm On Nov 01, 2022
voltron14:
USA and gun crime.

Surprising they have the temerity to issue travel advisories for other countries.

16 thousand people killed by gun related homicide in USA this year.

That is not connected to the over 20 thousand who died by suicide from guns alone.

Almost the size of Stamford Bridge stadium.

This is more a criticism of their gun laws than the security. Only about 1% of that is attributed to mass shooting. More than half that number is suicide. Even shootouts involving policemen are counted among that number that is not suicide, among a host of other things.

You guys should be thorough when reading sha, just saying.

Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by IcedMusk1995(m): 4:11pm On Nov 01, 2022
meobizy:
He's black, a rapper and brags about taking on "opps." Case closed, they got him.

Don't talk what you don't know. Migos doesn't do gangster rap

Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by Honchoslim16(m): 4:12pm On Nov 01, 2022
Takeoff.. The best of the migos!
Dude got hot flows!

The album with Quavo.. That sh!t too lit!

Rest on!
Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by Honchoslim16(m): 4:13pm On Nov 01, 2022
IcedMusk1995:

Don't talk what you don't know. Migos doesn't do gangster rap
Yep.. Migos aren't gangsta rappers
Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by voltron14: 4:16pm On Nov 01, 2022
DesChyko:

This is more a criticism of their gun laws than the security. Only about 1% of that is attributed to mass shooting. More than half that number is suicide. Even shootouts involving policemen are counted among that number that is not suicide, among a host of other things.

You guys should be thorough when reading sha, just saying.

You are trying to make excuses for them.

Why not make excuses for yourself?

Wetin dey do blackman?

16 thousand homicide deaths and here you are talking about what percentage is mass shooting.

Do you think everyone felled by a bullet was a criminal?

Have some pride.

Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by MoneyMitch: 4:16pm On Nov 01, 2022
He must have pissed off druggie
Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by Tfx1: 4:21pm On Nov 01, 2022
Jesus
Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by DesChyko: 4:28pm On Nov 01, 2022
voltron14:

You are trying to make excuses for them.

Why not make excuses for yourself?

Wetin dey do blackman?

16 thousand homicide deaths and here you are talking about what percentage is mass shooting.

Do you think everyone felled by a bullet was a criminal?

Have some pride.

Noted.

Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by mrsage(m): 4:49pm On Nov 01, 2022
Sad
Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by jojothaiv(m): 4:52pm On Nov 01, 2022
Another talent gone to waste....

Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by Lanxoe96(m): 5:02pm On Nov 01, 2022
Paxxcarl:
Damn I’m heartbroken my Favorite of the migos trio
America is not a real place coz, wtf
Xame here bro... He's my favourite too... Xo painfall!
Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by ASAPFERG1: 5:07pm On Nov 01, 2022
Akata people are the most useless ethnic group in the US..
Reason why I don't care when the white cups shoot them..
They are full of shit
Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by inkredible69: 5:24pm On Nov 01, 2022
Rip man
Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by Hndrrxxx(m): 5:50pm On Nov 01, 2022
Tetrahedron:
Another waste of space removed from our biosphere
shut your damn mouth ‘fore you dropped, nigga
Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by greypencils: 5:55pm On Nov 01, 2022
I am not really into Migos but I do have a few songs of theirs. RIP Takeoff. He looks the chillest of the three. RIP phew.
Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by Slynation(m): 6:05pm On Nov 01, 2022
What a life, nobody is guaranteed tomorrow
Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by PAQ(m): 6:16pm On Nov 01, 2022
America, killing off her good rappers! Damn
Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by kabukabu50(m): 6:18pm On Nov 01, 2022
Robinmido:
A nigger killed over a game of dice

What kind of black person who doesn't know history uses the " er" in that obscene word?
Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by Yankee101: 6:48pm On Nov 01, 2022
Don't post your location until you've left the location

Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 01, 2022
Sad!
Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by bennyflipy(m): 7:02pm On Nov 01, 2022
I don't follow their music, but their song

Strengthening

I love this song.

He seems to be the calmest amongst them.
Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by kabukabu50(m): 7:20pm On Nov 01, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
Akata people are the most useless ethnic group in the US..
Reason why I don't care when the white cups shoot them..
They are full of shit

What a empty head dullard.
Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by kabukabu50(m): 7:22pm On Nov 01, 2022
voltron14:
USA and gun crime.

Surprising they have the temerity to issue travel advisories for other countries.

That is not connected to the over 20 thousand who died by suicide from guns alone.

Almost the size of Stamford Bridge stadium.

Bush boy

How many thousand have been killed in Nigeria this year?

Nobody even keeps count

Highways in Nigeria are no go zones for travelers for fear of kidnapping

I can walk my street in the US at 2 am with no fear.

Goofy.

Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by voltron14: 7:28pm On Nov 01, 2022
kabukabu50:

Bush boy

How many thousand have been killed in Nigeria this year?

Nobody even keeps count

Highways in Nigeria are no go zones for travelers for fear of kidnapping

I can walk my street in the US at 2 am with no fear.

Goofy.

Shatap.

That's your street and not every street.

Be calling someone who has been to far more places than you bush boy.

Mumu.
Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by FaithBrain1994(m): 7:53pm On Nov 01, 2022
XXXtacion, Juice Wrld now Offset. Great rappers going into extinction. Damn it!
Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by kabukabu50(m): 7:56pm On Nov 01, 2022
voltron14:

Shatap.

That's your street and not every street.

Be calling someone who has been to far more places than you bush boy.

Mumu.

Clearly you have never left your village if you believe that highways in the US can be blocked by robbers and hijackers.

Just clout chasing for no reason.

Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by voltron14: 8:01pm On Nov 01, 2022
kabukabu50:

Clearly you have never left your village if you believe that highways in the US can be blocked by robbers and hijackers.

Just clout chasing for no reason.

See this mumu.

No be only USA you don go?

People go take refugee way go another man place come begin do yanga.

Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by kabukabu50(m): 8:16pm On Nov 01, 2022
voltron14:

See this mumu.

No be only USA you don go?

People go take refugee way go another man place come begin do yanga.

Thats right,get mad because you can't swallow facts.

It does not happen

Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by 1stGenAmerican(f): 8:21pm On Nov 01, 2022
voltron14:
USA and gun crime.

[b][/b]Almost the size of Stamford Bridge stadium.

You guys also said that US Intelligence were liars and had the “temerity” to announce that Russia was going to invade Ukraine months before and up until the night before the invasion.

The security advisories issued by the US was primarily for US citizens who are either in Nigeria OR planned to travel to Nigeria soon, the country was protecting its own first and foremost. Nigerian officials received the bulletin as a secondary action but it seems as if Nigerians like you would be happier if the US “minded it’s own business” even if the possibility of Nigerian lives being lost was looming. Some of you guys have too much false pride and nationalism when it comes to routine things like safety. Rather than heeding warnings, you want everyone to be silent and after tragedy happens, you want to blame “village people” and “the West” for everything done inside your country.

I now ask you how in the world US Intelligence officials are supposed to know in advance that someone alone at home is going to commit suicide or a lunatic is going to take a gun and shoot people, especially since shooters keep plans to themselves? Should the US hire psychics? Tell me, does Nigerian Intelligence know about a group’s plans to kidnap citizens before it happens?

Lastly, the US population is 340 million people and there were 46,000 total deaths by gunfire (both suicides and homicides) in 2021. The deaths are unfortunate and need to be lessened but that is a very tiny percentage of the population. If Nigeria had accurate ways of reporting news and working databases, I can guarantee that the yearly death toll would be equal or greater than that of the US. Banditry and cultism claim a large number of lives every year. No country is 100% safe.

Christabel Ijeoma And John Anya's Marriage Crashes Months After Wedding / Oritse Femi Survives Accident, Destroys Brand New 2014 Range Rover [photos] / Genevieve Shines At Friends Wedding [photo]