Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,830 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Quality And Untarnished Beautiful Jeweleries, Perfumes And Underwear - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Quality And Untarnished Beautiful Jeweleries, Perfumes And Underwear (631 Views)

If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... / My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash / My Husband Smells My Underwear Everytime I Return Home – Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quality And Untarnished Beautiful Jeweleries, Perfumes And Underwear by Modupetemmy1(f): 3:52pm On Nov 01, 2022
For your quality and untarnished beautiful jeweleries such as earrings, necklaces, wedding and engagement ring, pendants, Bangles, wristbands, wristwatches, anklet, nose rings, bracelets, constume
Fashion Waistbead are also available

Cosmetics such as body cream, perfumes, face cream, roll-on, undiluted perfume oil, body mist air freshener e.t.c

Male and female underwears are also available

Location is Lagos

Phone No: 08037162320

2 Likes

Re: Quality And Untarnished Beautiful Jeweleries, Perfumes And Underwear by Modupetemmy1(f): 6:27pm On Nov 01, 2022
All available as seen

Re: Quality And Untarnished Beautiful Jeweleries, Perfumes And Underwear by Modupetemmy1(f): 6:29pm On Nov 01, 2022
Available

Re: Quality And Untarnished Beautiful Jeweleries, Perfumes And Underwear by Modupetemmy1(f): 6:50pm On Nov 01, 2022
Available as seen

Re: Quality And Untarnished Beautiful Jeweleries, Perfumes And Underwear by Modupetemmy1(f): 6:52pm On Nov 01, 2022
Available

Re: Quality And Untarnished Beautiful Jeweleries, Perfumes And Underwear by Modupetemmy1(f): 6:33pm On Nov 03, 2022
All available as seen

Re: Quality And Untarnished Beautiful Jeweleries, Perfumes And Underwear by Adeola007: 6:26pm On Dec 30, 2022
Can you share a working number I can reach you on

Modupetemmy1:
For your quality and untarnished beautiful jeweleries such as earrings, necklaces, wedding and engagement ring, pendants, Bangles, wristbands, wristwatches, anklet, nose rings, bracelets, constume
Fashion Waistbead are also available

Cosmetics such as body cream, perfumes, face cream, roll-on, undiluted perfume oil, body mist air freshener e.t.c

Male and female underwears are also available

Location is Lagos

Phone No: 08037162320
Re: Quality And Untarnished Beautiful Jeweleries, Perfumes And Underwear by Modupetemmy1(f): 3:54pm On Jan 02, 2023
Adeola007:
Can you share a working number I can reach you on

It's my working line sir
My phone was faulty few days ago but I am back online
Thanks
Re: Quality And Untarnished Beautiful Jeweleries, Perfumes And Underwear by Modupetemmy1(f): 10:37pm On Feb 07, 2023
Valentine season is here oooooo, be a romantic lover
I am still in the business of quality and affordable
jeweleries
cosmetics and deodorants
male and female underwears
Waist beads etc

(1) (Reply)

As A Man I Will Not Be Happy To Marry A Lady Whose Womb Is Damaged / How Long Does One Need To Know One's Partner? / The Married Women And Money: Five Steps To Achieving Financial Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.