Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

As A Man I Will Not Be Happy To Marry A Lady Whose Womb Is Damaged - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / As A Man I Will Not Be Happy To Marry A Lady Whose Womb Is Damaged (630 Views)

My Husband Is Not The Same Man I Married. / Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb / I'm About Losing The Man I Love And Being Pressured To Marry The One I Never Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Man I Will Not Be Happy To Marry A Lady Whose Womb Is Damaged by daboy18: 12:18pm On Jan 26
My elder sister had three abortions before marriage she been married for 5 years without children , her husband is a good man who takes good care of her and my family but I pity him for him to not know the truth about my sister's abortions which my mum had forced her to have the third one almost killed and damaged her womb. As a man myself I will not be happy marrying a woman who has a dark secret but she is my sister my blood I can't expose her just like that. I am also scared that karma will visit me if I keep quiet , what pain me the most is despite my elder sister womb is damaged because of abortions ,my mum still hasn't learn and she is doing the same thing to our last born if the same thing happens to her , another inmocent young man will be victim and marry her without knowing she is damaged. We couldn't tell him the truth in the beginning because my mum thinks she is a demigod nobody has the power to confront her even my dad was scared of her so we didn't had the courage to speak up. I am an adult now I do respect her but she cannot manipulate me like before. My question is do you guys thinks this secret should be hidden from my brother in law or he must know the real truth about the woman he married. Which one is better
Re: As A Man I Will Not Be Happy To Marry A Lady Whose Womb Is Damaged by solmusdesigns: 12:22pm On Jan 26
Take consolation in the fact that Your Brother in law was also not a virgin before marrying your sister and he damage other women

It's karma

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Man I Will Not Be Happy To Marry A Lady Whose Womb Is Damaged by Nice2023(m): 12:27pm On Jan 26
Advice her to do IVF.

Discuss that privately with her.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Man I Will Not Be Happy To Marry A Lady Whose Womb Is Damaged by MatrixReloaded: 12:29pm On Jan 26
Get rid of your sister. YOu will pave way for your own sons.
Re: As A Man I Will Not Be Happy To Marry A Lady Whose Womb Is Damaged by daboy18: 12:37pm On Jan 26
solmusdesigns:
Take consolation in the fact that Your Brother in law was also not a virgin before marrying your sister and he damage other women

It's karma

Hmmm I don't think it's karma nor did he damaged other women, he is innocent and he has fallen victim of a wrong woman.

3 Likes

Re: As A Man I Will Not Be Happy To Marry A Lady Whose Womb Is Damaged by daboy18: 12:38pm On Jan 26
Nice2023:
Advice her to do IVF.

Discuss that privately with her.

Money will be the issue here, my brother in law is not very rich.
Re: As A Man I Will Not Be Happy To Marry A Lady Whose Womb Is Damaged by daboy18: 12:38pm On Jan 26
MatrixReloaded:
Get rid of your sister. YOu will pave way for your own sons.

How?
Re: As A Man I Will Not Be Happy To Marry A Lady Whose Womb Is Damaged by Nice2023(m): 12:42pm On Jan 26
daboy18:

Money will be the issue here, my brother in law is not very rich.

Still tell them, u never can tell.
Re: As A Man I Will Not Be Happy To Marry A Lady Whose Womb Is Damaged by Creamypie(m): 12:44pm On Jan 26
Na real wah for women. My guy wife don get 7 Year old son b4 they married. She and family no inform am. Na somebody send message to his Parents say see wassup wey their daughter in law dey hide from them. My guy is totally devastated as we speak

1 Like

Re: As A Man I Will Not Be Happy To Marry A Lady Whose Womb Is Damaged by FreeIgboho: 12:54pm On Jan 26
So you tell him and what happens?
And if you don’t tell him what happens?
Look at my both scenarios carefully and choose
Re: As A Man I Will Not Be Happy To Marry A Lady Whose Womb Is Damaged by FRANCISTOWN: 7:28pm On Jan 26
daboy18:
My elder sister had three abortions before marriage she been married for 5 years without children , her husband is a good man who takes good care of her and my family but I pity him for him to not know the truth about my sister's abortions which my mum had forced her to have the third one almost killed and damaged her womb. As a man myself I will not be happy marrying a woman who has a dark secret but she is my sister my blood I can't expose her just like that. I am also scared that karma will visit me if I keep quiet , what pain me the most is despite my elder sister womb is damaged because of abortions ,my mum still hasn't learn and she is doing the same thing to our last born if the same thing happens to her , another inmocent young man will be victim and marry her without knowing she is damaged. We couldn't tell him the truth in the beginning because my mum thinks she is a demigod nobody has the power to confront her even my dad was scared of her so we didn't had the courage to speak up. I am an adult now I do respect her but she cannot manipulate me like before. My question is do you guys thinks this secret should be hidden from my brother in law or he must know the real truth about the woman he married. Which one is better

There is something we call "FAMILY". As long as your sister has never done anything wrong towards you that a famila shouldn't do.

At all cost in life , you must always defend your home. Your sister is your family. You must always defend her. Loyalty is not about who is right or who is wrong.

Let your sister's husband discover things on his own. The bond of kinship must not be broken by your.
Re: As A Man I Will Not Be Happy To Marry A Lady Whose Womb Is Damaged by Justkatty(f): 7:52pm On Jan 26
The matter get as e be oo sad
But there are alternatives na undecided they should just work towards it to achieve and also pray.
I don't see any sense spilling what doesn't concern you, you talked about karma, but that can happen to you if you've made someone's daughter pass through that too.
Re: As A Man I Will Not Be Happy To Marry A Lady Whose Womb Is Damaged by Foodqueen(f): 8:31pm On Jan 26
How are you sure the infertility issue isn't the husband's.

2 Likes

Re: As A Man I Will Not Be Happy To Marry A Lady Whose Womb Is Damaged by fyzaila: 8:41pm On Jan 26
Now see the effect of living a rough life...
Re: As A Man I Will Not Be Happy To Marry A Lady Whose Womb Is Damaged by Kobojunkie: 9:41pm On Jan 26
daboy18:
OP, how do you know for a fact that her womb is damaged as a result of abortion she may have had in the past? Did she or her doctor tell you this directly? undecided
Re: As A Man I Will Not Be Happy To Marry A Lady Whose Womb Is Damaged by GboyegaD(m): 7:19am On Jan 27
How do you know her womb is damaged? Did her Gynecologist tell you/ her that or you are just concluding? She should work with her gynecologist to know what her issues are so that they can be tackled.
People like you who think you know is part of her challenges as you can create fear where there is none.

That said, why are your sisters getting pregnant out of wedlock? Why can't you educate your sister sexually instead of allowing your mom encouraging her to abort?
Re: As A Man I Will Not Be Happy To Marry A Lady Whose Womb Is Damaged by Regardless: 8:22am On Jan 27
solmusdesigns:

It's karma
What sort of fuckery is this? How did you come into conclusion that the man made other ladies abort and what does not being a virgin have to do with this?
Re: As A Man I Will Not Be Happy To Marry A Lady Whose Womb Is Damaged by Newborn27(f): 5:07pm On Jan 27
Yorubas would say "Omo eni o le sedi bebere...kafi 'leke sidii Omo elomiran"

Irrespective of what she might have been through... she's your sister and you shouldn't be responsible for her downfall.... don't tell the husband but speak to your sister to confide in her spouse to talk about their past in love and both work on the positive results.

As for your Mom whom watched her daughters go astray by commiting several abortions which many mothers would rather call a meeting on the girl.... she'd reap what she's sowing..,.."O dale......kalanburada to mo pe...eru loun fa"

With all due respect Sir.....your Mom failed motherhood and need to be scolded b4 it becomes a custom in your family.

Shalom.
Re: As A Man I Will Not Be Happy To Marry A Lady Whose Womb Is Damaged by Jman06(m): 11:30pm On Jan 27
solmusdesigns:

It's karma
Stop typing rubbish!

Were you there when he damaged other ladies Ladies who made choices to sleep around with guys they fancy should never blame guys for their own life choices!

Most of the guys who are suffering childlessness today are even the innocent ones who were manipulated into marriage by damaged ladies. Players don't marry damaged ladies because they understand the game and can identify such ladies easily.

1 Like

Re: As A Man I Will Not Be Happy To Marry A Lady Whose Womb Is Damaged by Pootle: 4:28pm On Jan 28
Creamypie:
Na real wah for women. My guy wife don get 7 Year old son b4 they married. She and family no inform am. Na somebody send message to his Parents say see wassup wey their daughter in law dey hide from them. My guy is totally devastated as we speak

menh that very bad

(1) (Reply)

My Mum Paid Me A Visit | I Can't Believe This Happened! / Typing Jobs / How Much And How Often Do U Think Parents Should Give Money To Their Children?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.