Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,425 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

2023: Kwankwaso Promises Free JAMB And WAEC If Elected - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Kwankwaso Promises Free JAMB And WAEC If Elected (10296 Views)

2023: Kwankwaso Opens Up On Stepping Down For Another Candidate / Election 2023: Kwankwaso Says They Are In Talks With Peter Obi / 2023: Kwankwaso, Obi Raise Stake In NNPP, LP Threaten APC, PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Promises Free JAMB And WAEC If Elected by Princemoneyman(m): 7:55pm On Nov 01, 2022
Since waec na requirement for presidency. All Aboki/terrorist wan get waec embarassed
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Promises Free JAMB And WAEC If Elected by labelle123(f): 7:56pm On Nov 01, 2022
Next please
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Promises Free JAMB And WAEC If Elected by DIMKAZ(m): 7:58pm On Nov 01, 2022
If elected. As if there is hope for dat
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Promises Free JAMB And WAEC If Elected by Harni(m): 8:06pm On Nov 01, 2022
DenreleDave:
grin grin grin grin grin

Let's say tinubu is not contesting, I would vote a capable Kwankwanso over a f@ilure like peteru obid.iot..

Talk abt competence, Kwan and el rufai beats peter obi.diots..

Igbos and Igbos terrorist are just campaigning for peter because they have been longing for igbo presidency, not dt Obi the liar is capable, they know he is not capable but they dont care as long as he is igbo, they want him.. dey even defend him whenever he clears shows dt he is daft and has no knowledge abt most things he speaks about..

Kwankwanso is a better deal than Obi liar

See your mentality? Nawa o
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Promises Free JAMB And WAEC If Elected by Harni(m): 8:06pm On Nov 01, 2022
DenreleDave:
grin grin grin grin grin

Let's say tinubu is not contesting, I would vote a capable Kwankwanso over a f@ilure like peteru obid.iot..

Igbos and Igbos terrorist are just campaigning for peter because they have been longing for igbo presidency, not dt Obi the liar is capable, they know he is not capable but they dont care as long as he is igbo, they want him.. dey even defend him whenever he clears shows dt he is daft and has no knowledge abt most things he speaks about..

See your mentality.....Nawa o
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Promises Free JAMB And WAEC If Elected by GoodzGustavo: 8:07pm On Nov 01, 2022
I Believe Kwankwaso.
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Promises Free JAMB And WAEC If Elected by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 01, 2022
They have started with their nonsense. Nigeria doesn't control WAEC. It is a West African program. So how would Nigeria pay its share of WAEC fees? By borrowing? Or introducing special WAEC taxes for businesses? How will the government fund NECO and JAMB too? They are Nigerian but the government doesn't fund them unless they don't make enough revenue to fund themselves. This man should tell us how he's going to fund those agencies, else we just keep it that way.
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Promises Free JAMB And WAEC If Elected by TackleNgprobs: 8:51pm On Nov 01, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

https://punchng.com/kwankwaso-unveils-manifesto-promises-free-waec-jamb-registrations/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1667313505
This man missed a rare opportunity to be vice president and he is still out there dishing out promises. Some losers sef grin
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Promises Free JAMB And WAEC If Elected by EvangDrGeo: 8:56pm On Nov 01, 2022
DenreleDave:
grin grin grin grin grin

When you bolden stupid comments like this, it becomes even more stupid.
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Promises Free JAMB And WAEC If Elected by Omok91(m): 9:01pm On Nov 01, 2022
Fool you are

Kwankwanso is a better deal than Obi liar[/b][/quote]
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Promises Free JAMB And WAEC If Elected by Freethinker87: 9:07pm On Nov 01, 2022
The idea of Jamb is a very stupid one to start with. I think Nigeria is the only country in the world that has another examination outside the required WAEC to gain admission into the university. The WAEC result is enough for any school to decide a student's prospects. Our Govt will rather milk us through jamb forms and scratch cards and Post UME and whatnot.

F*kn thieves!!!
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Promises Free JAMB And WAEC If Elected by solomoni87(m): 9:15pm On Nov 01, 2022
DenreleDave:
grin grin grin grin grin

true talk
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Promises Free JAMB And WAEC If Elected by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 01, 2022
Brendaniel:
Did he remove almajiri's from the streets of Kano, if he did not then I can't take him serious with this...

True this man serious o..

I saw his plenty buses with his poster...

Many buses
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Promises Free JAMB And WAEC If Elected by LAFOCUZY: 10:07pm On Nov 01, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

https://punchng.com/kwankwaso-unveils-manifesto-promises-free-waec-jamb-registrations/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1667313505

Promises for the unintelligent. Think a nut more about this promise and you will know that Nigeria's problem is deepening with this kind of people
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Promises Free JAMB And WAEC If Elected by OsunOriginal: 10:11pm On Nov 01, 2022
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Promises Free JAMB And WAEC If Elected by haslaw(m): 10:27pm On Nov 01, 2022
DenreleDave:
grin grin grin grin grin

You spoke the truth. It is a wonder that a sane human being can campaign for that failure called Peter Peter Obi.

Obi will lose massively that is when the IPOB CARNNIBALS will resume their BIAFLA or death madness
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Promises Free JAMB And WAEC If Elected by haslaw(m): 10:31pm On Nov 01, 2022
Brendaniel:
Did he remove almajiri's from the streets of Kano, if he did not then I can't take him serious with this...

Peter Obi is not even fit to lick his feet.

Kwankwaso built two universities in Kano state
Kwankwaso awarded scholarhips to hundreds of students out of the countrry
Kwankwaso has masters and PhD in engineering from the UK while Pandora criminal Obi barely graduated with 3rd class after spending over 10 years in the university.
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Promises Free JAMB And WAEC If Elected by haslaw(m): 10:33pm On Nov 01, 2022
Kasssandra:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

And how will WAEC and JAMB pay their running costs? Exam fees revenue is where they get a large part of the money.

Unless he wants to raise taxes to pay for the thing...sorry.

Go and sit down IPOB. He did it in Kano
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Promises Free JAMB And WAEC If Elected by haslaw(m): 10:36pm On Nov 01, 2022
Belluski:
Sentiment aside.... one need to look at what this man has to offer... what he has done and what he is doing.
I pray the best man for the job wins.

After Tinubu, this is the next man for the job

It is an insult to Kwakwaso when the Pandora criminal Obi is compared with such an accomplished gentleman
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Promises Free JAMB And WAEC If Elected by Belluski: 10:41pm On Nov 01, 2022
haslaw:

After Tinubu, this is the next man for the job

It is an insult to Kwakwaso when the Pandora criminal Obi is compared with such an accomplished gentleman

Why do you feel tinubu is a better candidate to him... ?
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Promises Free JAMB And WAEC If Elected by haslaw(m): 10:44pm On Nov 01, 2022
Belluski:

Why do you feel tinubu is a better candidate to him... ?

Tinubu believes in developing people and infrastructure same as Kwankwaso
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Promises Free JAMB And WAEC If Elected by HRMK: 10:49pm On Nov 01, 2022
kwankwaso should wake up from his slumber and join the winning team!
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Promises Free JAMB And WAEC If Elected by DollarSigns(m): 11:01pm On Nov 01, 2022
DenreleDave:
did obi turn anambra into anything relevant dt you cant point today.

why cant he use the anambra he governed for 8 years on his manifesto dt he has to use his opponent state grin grin grin
King boss please There’s nothing like opponent state, one Nigeria abegg; I like as we Dey pass to Dey Ukraine now
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Promises Free JAMB And WAEC If Elected by Ashoka24(m): 11:31pm On Nov 01, 2022
Foolish man
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Promises Free JAMB And WAEC If Elected by ufuosman(m): 11:41pm On Nov 01, 2022
All fake
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Promises Free JAMB And WAEC If Elected by melody20: 2:00am On Nov 02, 2022
Lieeeeeeeeeeeesss
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Promises Free JAMB And WAEC If Elected by saaondoenock: 2:03am On Nov 02, 2022
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Promises Free JAMB And WAEC If Elected by Number1benue: 2:40am On Nov 02, 2022
DenreleDave:
grin grin grin grin grin

Let me ask you something , is having an Igbo president bad??
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Promises Free JAMB And WAEC If Elected by DenreleDave(m): 3:12am On Nov 02, 2022
Number1benue:

Let me ask you something , is having an Igbo president bad??

Give me umahi and see how i will support him.. Bcox his achievements is visible... Not Peter obi dt failed but igbos are just sheepishly rallying for him
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Promises Free JAMB And WAEC If Elected by nony43(m): 3:47am On Nov 02, 2022
[quote author=DenreleDave post=118046915] grin grin grin grin grin

[/quote

]

With the way you hurl insults you not different from the people you want to vote for.
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Promises Free JAMB And WAEC If Elected by nony43(m): 3:49am On Nov 02, 2022
DenreleDave:
did obi turn anambra into anything relevant dt you cant point today.

why cant he use the anambra he governed for 8 years on his manifesto dt he has to use his opponent state grin grin grin

Go and verify.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Building Collapses At Adeniji-Adele Area In Lagos / Reasons Why Our Society Is Underdeveloped / EFCC: The New Man Not Many Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.