Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,706 members, 7,837,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

2023: Kwankwaso Promises Free JAMB And WAEC If Elected - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Kwankwaso Promises Free JAMB And WAEC If Elected (10299 Views)

2023: Kwankwaso Opens Up On Stepping Down For Another Candidate / Election 2023: Kwankwaso Says They Are In Talks With Peter Obi / 2023: Kwankwaso, Obi Raise Stake In NNPP, LP Threaten APC, PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Promises Free JAMB And WAEC If Elected by Nobody: 4:20am On Nov 02, 2022
haslaw:

Go and sit down IPOB. He did it in Kano

There is no such thing as a free lunch

Nothing is free in Freetown.
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Promises Free JAMB And WAEC If Elected by DadaHammed: 4:23am On Nov 02, 2022
DenreleDave:
grin grin grin grin grin

Let's say tinubu is not contesting, I would vote a capable Kwankwanso over a f@ilure like peteru obid.iot..

Talk abt competence, Kwan and el rufai beats peter obi.diots..

Igbos and Igbos terrorist are just campaigning for peter because they have been longing for igbo presidency, not dt Obi the liar is capable, they know he is not capable but they dont care as long as he is igbo, they want him.. dey even defend him whenever he clears shows dt he is daft and has no knowledge abt most things he speaks about..

Kwankwanso is a better deal than Obi liar

Thiefnubuu will not be president, Atiku and Kwankwaso don chopulate the northern votes wey him dey bank on. grin
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Promises Free JAMB And WAEC If Elected by Nobody: 5:46am On Nov 02, 2022
haslaw:

Go and sit down IPOB. He did it in Kano

No such thing as free lunch.

Look, don't believe any politician, of any party, who promises you anything for free. It always has to be paid for, and it will be paid for by loans, taxes, debts, and more loans.

Where do you think WAEC and JAMB get most of their money from? Yes...exam fees. It is what they use to print exam papers, and pay for their transport, their marking and so on. Federal government allawee is not enough for them.

Calling me IPOB does not change the fact. I am here to tell you that if Tinubu, Obi, Atiku or even Buhari make a similar promise, I would be laughing at them as well. If Mazi kanu comes and says that in Biafra, all exams conducted by the Biafra examination board will be free, then I will know that Biafra really is an online nation.

THings cost money. No free thing in free town. If you won't do your work for free, why should WAEC and JAMB? Where will government get the money to pay for the thing? Oil money wey dey run out?

Honestly.
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Promises Free JAMB And WAEC If Elected by Poleski: 5:58am On Nov 02, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
We the people of NW will vote for Kwankwaso

Speak for yourself. You only have one vote.
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Promises Free JAMB And WAEC If Elected by Belluski: 6:04am On Nov 02, 2022
haslaw:

Tinubu believes in developing people and infrastructure same as Kwankwaso

True ... but don’t you think age is no longer on his side.. coherent thinking, active mind , physical fitness, health... lets be realistic he doesn’t have that anymore. He has past his prime... he was a good leader.
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Promises Free JAMB And WAEC If Elected by Number1benue: 7:29am On Nov 02, 2022
DenreleDave:

Give me umahi and see how i will support him.. Bcox his achievements is visible... Not Peter obi dt failed but igbos are just sheepishly rallying for him

I see! Ok
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Promises Free JAMB And WAEC If Elected by AloneTK: 8:43am On Nov 02, 2022
When they promise freebies like this, expect quality to drop
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Promises Free JAMB And WAEC If Elected by haslaw(m): 9:07am On Nov 02, 2022
Belluski:

True ... but don’t you think age is no longer on his side.. coherent thinking, active mind , physical fitness, health... lets be realistic he doesn’t have that anymore. He has past his prime... he was a good leader.

I can't answer that question because I'm not his doctor
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Promises Free JAMB And WAEC If Elected by haslaw(m): 9:32am On Nov 02, 2022
Kasssandra:

No such thing as free lunch.

Look, don't believe any politician, of any party, who promises you anything for free. It always has to be paid for, and it will be paid for by loans, taxes, debts, and more loans.

Where do you think WAEC and JAMB get most of their money from? Yes...exam fees. It is what they use to print exam papers, and pay for their transport, their marking and so on. Federal government allawee is not enough for them.

Calling me IPOB does not change the fact. I am here to tell you that if Tinubu, Obi, Atiku or even Buhari make a similar promise, I would be laughing at them as well. If Mazi kanu comes and says that in Biafra, all exams conducted by the Biafra examination board will be free, then I will know that Biafra really is an online nation.

THings cost money. No free thing in free town. If you won't do your work for free, why should WAEC and JAMB? Where will government get the money to pay for the thing? Oil money wey dey run out?

Honestly.

What are you rambling about. Has there been any government official that has ever used his personal money before.

We are talking about people who used state resources for development as compared to those who stole monies.
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Promises Free JAMB And WAEC If Elected by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 02, 2022
haslaw:

What are you rambling about. Has there been any government official that has ever used his personal money before.

We are talking about people who used state resources for development as compared to those who stole monies.

Well, I am assuming he would use state resources.

And even if he uses state resources, the problem is, over time, WAEC and JAMB's running costs will rise, for the simple reason that the number of students would rise...and they would have to spend more to run an effective exam.

And when that happens, the cost of government paying for all the students would rise....and where would they get the money from? With all the other needs on the budget? With oil being our only source of income?

At the end...they would either take a loan, or taxes, or .....

NHS in the UK is free...in return UK citizens pay half their income in taxes.

There is nothing as free lunch. Somewhere, somehow.....we have to pay for things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Radio Biafra Hacked: Listeners Entertained With Provocative Hausa Songs / PDP National Youth League Meet Ex-Gov Yero, PDP Spokesman & Dep Youth Leader / Thomas-Wilson Ikubese Joins Alliance For New Nigeria (ANN)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.