Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

who is the Most Beautiful Light Skinned Nollywood Actress to you? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / who is the Most Beautiful Light Skinned Nollywood Actress to you? (12208 Views)

Poll: who is the Most Beautiful Light Skinned Nollywood Actress to you

Lillian Bach: 23% (5 votes)
Nadia Buari: 23% (5 votes)
Monolisa Chinda: 28% (6 votes)
Caroline Ekanme: 23% (5 votes)
This poll has ended

Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa Before She Became Light Skinned / Singer Asa Turns Light Skinned In New Beautiful Ankara Photos / Vivian Okyere: Pastor Advises Actress To Use Her Big Buttocks To Win Souls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

who is the Most Beautiful Light Skinned Nollywood Actress to you? by Ybutterfly: 6:30pm On Aug 21, 2011
Who is the most beautiful out of the Nollywood actresses

Lillian Bach

Nadia Buari

Caroline Ekanem
[img]http://4.bp..com/-IQpl19R1QX8/Td7OUrzhJyI/AAAAAAAADOs/0M617OjHroQ/s640/60281_430038846501_661616501_5622613_2271668_n.jpg[/img]
Monolisa Chinda
Re: who is the Most Beautiful Light Skinned Nollywood Actress to you? by Kunbee: 10:35pm On Aug 22, 2011
Wetin do Caroline undecided undecided

@op Monalisa
Re: who is the Most Beautiful Light Skinned Nollywood Actress to you? by anonymous6(f): 12:00pm On Aug 23, 2011
They are all pretty but I think Lillian bach
Re: who is the Most Beautiful Light Skinned Nollywood Actress to you? by Ybutterfly: 12:34pm On Aug 31, 2011
So I guess Monolisa and Lillian get a point and are in the lead
Re: who is the Most Beautiful Light Skinned Nollywood Actress to you? by ijawgirl: 1:09pm On Aug 31, 2011
nadia
Re: who is the Most Beautiful Light Skinned Nollywood Actress to you? by Ybutterfly: 3:19pm On Aug 31, 2011
Nadia has joiiined the lead
Re: who is the Most Beautiful Light Skinned Nollywood Actress to you? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 31, 2011
Where is Rita Dominic?
Re: who is the Most Beautiful Light Skinned Nollywood Actress to you? by Outstrip(f): 3:24pm On Aug 31, 2011
MOnalisa is the only one there that is 100% black. I also think she is the prettiest
Re: who is the Most Beautiful Light Skinned Nollywood Actress to you? by Ybutterfly: 3:26pm On Aug 31, 2011
^^^^ Rita Dominic is not light skinned, I would call her a in between or chocolate color, plus I hear she bleaches and even with that she is not the shade of Caroline or Nadia for example

rita dominic
Re: who is the Most Beautiful Light Skinned Nollywood Actress to you? by Ybutterfly: 3:29pm On Aug 31, 2011
^^^^^yes it's true Outstrip, Monolisa is the only one that is 100% black out of the list but I'm not concerned which is pure black or not but who is the prettiest to you
Re: who is the Most Beautiful Light Skinned Nollywood Actress to you? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 31, 2011
Ybutterfly:

^^^^ Rita Dominic is not light skinned, I would call her a in between or chocolate color, plus I hear she bleaches and even with that she is not the shade of Caroline or Nadia for example

rita dominic

She is light skinned.

There's not much shade of lightness between she and Nadia.

Re: who is the Most Beautiful Light Skinned Nollywood Actress to you? by Ybutterfly: 3:34pm On Aug 31, 2011
^^^^she is not light skinned, she is brown skinned big difference

light skinned

brown skinned

dark skinned
[img]http://topnews.in/light/files/Naomi-Campbell-7.jpg[/img]
Re: who is the Most Beautiful Light Skinned Nollywood Actress to you? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 31, 2011
Whatever mannh.

Anyway the prettiest is Nadia.
Re: who is the Most Beautiful Light Skinned Nollywood Actress to you? by Ybutterfly: 3:45pm On Aug 31, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^2 points for Monolisa chinda
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^2 points for Nadia Buari
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^1 point [/b]for Lillian bach
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^[b]0 points
for Caroline Ekanem
Re: who is the Most Beautiful Light Skinned Nollywood Actress to you? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 31, 2011
Why not creat a poll? undecided
Re: who is the Most Beautiful Light Skinned Nollywood Actress to you? by Ybutterfly: 3:54pm On Aug 31, 2011
^^^^good idea I'll do that now
Re: who is the Most Beautiful Light Skinned Nollywood Actress to you? by MissyB3(f): 5:29pm On Aug 31, 2011
Ever heard of Tonto Dike?

Re: who is the Most Beautiful Light Skinned Nollywood Actress to you? by Ybutterfly: 7:57pm On Aug 31, 2011
^^^^same shade as Rita Dominic, plus I heard she also bleaches as well, her and Rita are actually the queens of bleaching in Nollywood. what i don't get about both of them is both of them are naturally brown skinned in the first placeĀ 

Rita dominic Tonto Dikeh
Re: who is the Most Beautiful Light Skinned Nollywood Actress to you? by MissyB3(f): 8:17pm On Aug 31, 2011
Ybutterfly:

^^^^same shade as Rita Dominic, plus I heard she also bleaches as well, her and Rita are actually the queens of bleaching in Nollywood. what i don't get about both of them is both of them are naturally brown skinned in the first placeĀ 

Rita Dominc

I find it difficult to distinguish between those who bleach and those who don't. And btw, I thought the thread was about beauty? In my opinion, Tonto is, by far, prettier than all the above listed actresses.

Plus, the photo you labelled Rita Dominic should be labelled Tonto Dike. That is Tonto, not Rita.
Re: who is the Most Beautiful Light Skinned Nollywood Actress to you? by Ybutterfly: 8:36pm On Aug 31, 2011
^^^^^This thread is about the most beautiful light skinned Nollywood actress, so Tonto is not in the list; also thanks for pointing out my mista@@@@@@@@ke on the name mistake
Re: who is the Most Beautiful Light Skinned Nollywood Actress to you? by MissyB3(f): 8:45pm On Aug 31, 2011
Okay!
Re: who is the Most Beautiful Light Skinned Nollywood Actress to you? by Outstrip(f): 11:00pm On Aug 31, 2011
Not to divert your thread but we do have more beautiful dark skinned actresses. Genevieve. Nse. Mercy. There is this chick that has skin like ebony. She played along side Uche Jumbo in Nollywood Hustle. She is really pretty in my opinion. I would not say sexy like Gene or Nse. She is more like beauty queen pretty.
Re: who is the Most Beautiful Light Skinned Nollywood Actress to you? by Ybutterfly: 12:30am On Sep 01, 2011
the voting is picccccking uppp cheesy
Re: who is the Most Beautiful Light Skinned Nollywood Actress to you? by OgidiBoy(m): 12:43am On Sep 01, 2011
Tonto Dike all the way, the babe in just too much.

And who is saying Tonto is Bleaching angry angry

I've know this babe and all her family ever since we were little and they are all naturally light skinned
Re: who is the Most Beautiful Light Skinned Nollywood Actress to you? by Bestglo(f): 11:07am On Sep 01, 2011
I give it to Lilian
Re: who is the Most Beautiful Light Skinned Nollywood Actress to you? by callme2: 11:38am On Sep 01, 2011
Lilian Batch - Excellent. She is beutiful, attrctive and very sexxxxxyyyyyyyyy
Monalis - She is sweet and cleeeeaaaannnnnn
Nadia - She is fine but not attrctive, not sexy. She is just like Genevieve, not attractive not sexy but fine
Croline - Not so beautiful, but fresh
Re: who is the Most Beautiful Light Skinned Nollywood Actress to you? by Ybutterfly: 12:20pm On Sep 01, 2011
[size=20pt]^^^^LOVELLLY[/size]
Re: who is the Most Beautiful Light Skinned Nollywood Actress to you? by hackney(m): 12:22pm On Sep 01, 2011
the henshaw chick is still juicy mein!

by the way where's juliet ibrahim? she's the hottest fair-skinned chick out there.
the finest dark choco is martha ankomah.
mwuah.
Re: who is the Most Beautiful Light Skinned Nollywood Actress to you? by Outstrip(f): 12:27pm On Sep 01, 2011
hackney:

the henshaw chick is still juicy mein!

by the way where's juliet ibrahim? she's the hottest fair-skinned chick out there.
the finest dark choco is martha ankomah.
mwuah.

She is still juicy at 40.

Is Juliet Ibrahim light skinned?
Re: who is the Most Beautiful Light Skinned Nollywood Actress to you? by Ybutterfly: 12:28pm On Sep 01, 2011
juliet ibraheim is ghollywood not nollywoodddddddd
Re: who is the Most Beautiful Light Skinned Nollywood Actress to you? by Outstrip(f): 12:45pm On Sep 01, 2011
But you pur Nadia Buari up there. She is also Gollywood

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Actor Olayiwola Rasaq (ojopagogo) And Wife Welcomes New Baby(pic) / Wizkid Finally Shows His Worth - See: / Tuface Idibia, NGX Chairman, Jaiz Bank Boss, Sabinu, Others Shine At SOS Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.