Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,377 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Who Is To Be Blamed??? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is To Be Blamed??? (312 Views)

Marlians Cult: The Mother Should Be Blamed For Poor Upbringing, Not Naira Marley / Zodwa Wabantu Twerks At Fuel Station, Nigerians Blamed By South Africans(Photos) / Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is To Be Blamed??? by DCmaverick(m): 5:03pm On Nov 01, 2022
Happy New Month Everyone

I just logged in NL this morning and i saw this saddest news of this month, that my idols only son (ifeanyi) is dead. cry cry cry
We all knw that his parents went out on a trip and the little boy was with the nanny before the accident happened.

Now am asking, who is to be blamed for this
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed??? by Oceanjagaban: 5:04pm On Nov 01, 2022
DCmaverick:
Happy New Month Everyone

I just logged in NL this morning and i saw this saddest news of this month, that my idols only son (ifeanyi) is dead. cry cry cry
We all knw that his parents went out on a trip and the little boy was with the nanny before the accident happened.

Now am asking, who is to be blamed for this
e be like say ona no wan leave this matter,when your family member die na so you dey come here dey stress the matter?
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed??? by DCmaverick(m): 5:20pm On Nov 01, 2022
Oceanjagaban:
e be like say ona no wan leave this matter,when your family member die na so you dey come here dey stress the matter?
no be so bro, na just that we need to mourn with them for their loss cry cry cry
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed??? by Cypress042(m): 5:21pm On Nov 01, 2022
Which news is the Saddest news the month

You probably don't have any responsibity to take care of, if you have you wouldn't be typing this undecided
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed??? by DCmaverick(m): 5:23pm On Nov 01, 2022
Cypress042:
Which news is the Saddest news the month

You probably don't have any responsibity to take care of, if you have you wouldn't be typing this undecided
i have but i just made my time to mourn with my idol(Davido)

(1) (Reply)

Portable Loses His Cool After Hoolums Burglarized His Car / “i’m Taken” – Nkechi Blessing Tells Small Boys Chasing Her / Gospel Singer, Sammie Okposo Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.