Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

This PM News Headline About Davido's Son's Death Is Mindboggling - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This PM News Headline About Davido's Son's Death Is Mindboggling (87409 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: Davido's Son Arrived The Day He Sexually Harassed Me / Davido’s Son Models For Mario And Juliet As Brand Ambassador, Hours After Birth / Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This PM News Headline About Davido's Son's Death Is Mindboggling by shortIGBOman: 1:42pm On Nov 02, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
That young man Bleep himself up, how will you go and be aligning with the eastern people when you have responsible ladies in west this stuff really baffle me indeed

In other words, you mean Chioma na retired Ashawo abi? grin

My condolences to Davido and his family.
Re: This PM News Headline About Davido's Son's Death Is Mindboggling by KangaIye: 1:46pm On Nov 02, 2022
Moh247:
PM news is a useless tabloid.... Their own no pass divorce and sex news or news from igando magistrate court

With that Igando magistrate court you put so, you Sabi PM news wella grin
Re: This PM News Headline About Davido's Son's Death Is Mindboggling by brunobaba(m): 1:46pm On Nov 02, 2022
Okortor:
God didn't disappoint Davido.

IFEANYI ADELEKE jnr. Isn't dead but sleeping.

I believe there's something strange about this, I have the mandate to pray for his revival back to life, whoever has an info on how to reach the Adeleke's should contact me ASAP!

Oga,stop typing rubbish and head to lagos,if indeed you have a mandate,the mandate should lead you to the Adelekes,if you cant mourn with the bereaved,please do well by not spreading your foolishness around.
Re: This PM News Headline About Davido's Son's Death Is Mindboggling by phemmyfour: 1:46pm On Nov 02, 2022
Dragging God into their careless act
Re: This PM News Headline About Davido's Son's Death Is Mindboggling by sagitariusbaby(m): 1:46pm On Nov 02, 2022
Ifearnoevil:

Between you and the imp that liked your comment,I don't know who is more foolish.
When the same thing happened to D'banj some years ago,I hope you dolts abused him and his wife because of tribe.
What you fools didn't even know is that Davido's grand mother is igbo.
also, his mother is Edo, Davido isn't even fully Yoruba
Re: This PM News Headline About Davido's Son's Death Is Mindboggling by Blaqputin(m): 1:47pm On Nov 02, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
That young man Bleep himself up, how will you go and be aligning with the eastern people when you have responsible ladies in west this stuff really baffle me indeed
Mu(2x)
Re: This PM News Headline About Davido's Son's Death Is Mindboggling by ufotunang: 1:50pm On Nov 02, 2022
Is God that creates human beings...we all were created by God.. through birth...so is God that even gave Davido that child Ifeanyi..how can God take back what he gave to you...so it's not God that took away the boy life...it's was the careless of the family...a house with 8 housemaids and they could not take care of the child and monitor the child movement..and they allow the child to move out of the house and went to the swimming pool and jump inside the swimming pool with 8 housemaids in the house..how is that the fault of God... our God is a lovely God.. is the devil that kills... through making the 8 housemates to be careless with the boy which lead him to his death
Re: This PM News Headline About Davido's Son's Death Is Mindboggling by BafanaBafana: 1:53pm On Nov 02, 2022
God actually disappointed him. Just like he disappointed Leah Sharibu
Re: This PM News Headline About Davido's Son's Death Is Mindboggling by BanyXchi: 1:54pm On Nov 02, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Shey na engagement this one dey find ni.
Many of ur govs in the south west are married to eastern women.
Even tinubu is married to a deltan woman grin[/color][color=#770077]
only Akeredolu is married to eastern women, Remi Tinubu is half itsekiri half Yoruba.... What's your point?
Re: This PM News Headline About Davido's Son's Death Is Mindboggling by VEHINTOLAR: 1:54pm On Nov 02, 2022
unbiased2021:

Omo it’s high time I abandoned this platform for my mental health. I thought wrong about the people here.

Omg, I can’t imagine the kind of hate people have for each other in this country, meeehn.

You haven't seen anything yet,trust me ! Yoruba people have decided to reciprocate Igbo people's hate and that senseless toxic attitude of theirs ! Even if you're Igbo too,f.uck you ! Igbo people cannot just be loved;they are just to rude,toxic and highly primitive ! All of una dey craze,that gbege wey you igbo fools dey always threaten everybody with,we go bring am to you this time around ! Igbo excesses won't be tolerated going forward in all the nooks and crannies of Yoruba land. Any wrong move made by any chest beating idiot will have some calamitous repercussions !

You can call me whatever name you like,I don't give a f.uck ! Igbo can't openly display such level of hate toward Yoruba people and expect Yoruba to continue tolerating that nonsense from them ! It won't be business as usual for the Igbo in Yoruba land going forward.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This PM News Headline About Davido's Son's Death Is Mindboggling by ogwumgbe: 1:55pm On Nov 02, 2022
ObalendeCMS:

I swear! That lady is just a gold digging, snaky, unrefined, boobs bearing, half educated, ugly, desperate, Igbo girl. David dull am gan. Well, he should just use this opportunity to sever every relationship he has with that untrained girl. She’s not a real mother; just an emergency mother that got pregnant due to her wayward life that is synonymous with girls from her tribe. I’m damn angry @ the ni66a for this costly LG. Hopefully, he will get over it and dump that savage beech called chioma.

Tell that to Omotala Peter Okoye: Davido doesn't like stinking pussy so he opted for gold

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This PM News Headline About Davido's Son's Death Is Mindboggling by Shezzman: 1:56pm On Nov 02, 2022
You don't have to leave.
Sometimes, is better to just let things slide and not to take it to heart here.
Lots of faceless humans are here so what do u expect.
unbiased2021:

Omo it’s high time I abandoned this platform for my mental health. I thought wrong about the people here.

Omg, I can’t imagine the kind of hate people have for each other in this country, meeehn.
Re: This PM News Headline About Davido's Son's Death Is Mindboggling by Alsenora: 1:57pm On Nov 02, 2022
Just ignore the dumb comment. Even Davido's grandma is Igbo.
Ifearnoevil:

You are pathetic.
D'banjs wife is from where again?
How you dolts manage to bring tribalism into every issue is mindbomgling.
Should igbos also start promoting the narrative that his yoruba father has used him for rituals?
Re: This PM News Headline About Davido's Son's Death Is Mindboggling by Devil1Messenger: 1:58pm On Nov 02, 2022
BanyXchi:
only Akeredolu is married to eastern women, Remi Tinubu is half itsekiri half Yoruba.... What's your point?
THANK you knowledged there is one.
Tribalism will destroy nigeria before anything and you Yorubas are the most Tribalistic.
God save us
Re: This PM News Headline About Davido's Son's Death Is Mindboggling by BanyXchi: 1:58pm On Nov 02, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

You haven't seen anything yet,trust me ! Yoruba people have decided to reciprocate Igbo people's hate and that senseless toxic attitude of theirs ! Even if you're Igbo too,f.uck you ! Igbo people cannot just be loved;they are just to rude,toxic and highly primitive ! All of una dey craze,that gbege wey you igbo fools dey always threaten everybody with,we go bring am to you this time around ! Igbo excesses won't be tolerated going forward in all the nooks and crannies of Yoruba land. Any wrong move made by any chest beating idiot will have some calamitous repercussions !

You can call me whatever name you like,I don't give a f.uck ! Igbo can't openly display such level of hate toward Yoruba people and expect Yoruba to continue tolerating that nonsense from them ! It won't be business as usual for the Igbo in Yoruba land going forward.
absolutely my brother, they pushed hate down our throats for years and now they are mad when we give the same energy.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This PM News Headline About Davido's Son's Death Is Mindboggling by Mrfixitt(m): 1:59pm On Nov 02, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
Tribalism has finished this one. Africa has a long way to go

3 Likes

Re: This PM News Headline About Davido's Son's Death Is Mindboggling by Crvrider: 2:00pm On Nov 02, 2022
I want to believe you're educated!? Please don't let it be a waste of your parents effort.

BanyXchi:
'I will not allow myself to be dragged into filth with you guys' then goes ahead to project the degeneracy in your tribe on Yorubas, last time I checked there's more gory savage ritualism and organ harvesting going on in your region than any where else, you literally have a whole former deputy senate president from your tribe arrested in the UK for organ harvesting so what's your point? I've seen videos of UGM and your ipob brothers doing gory barbaric rituals in your region's forest... I don't support what that clown said but you're a big 2faced hypocrite, you claim you're not a tribalist then went straight into tribalism grin

2 Likes

Re: This PM News Headline About Davido's Son's Death Is Mindboggling by BanyXchi: 2:01pm On Nov 02, 2022
Alsenora:
Just ignore the dumb comment. Even Davido's grandma is Igbo.
His uncle is the one who has ibo mother, Davido father is a pure Yoruba man, his mother is yoruba.

1 Like

Re: This PM News Headline About Davido's Son's Death Is Mindboggling by Villa12(m): 2:01pm On Nov 02, 2022
Goldenjet97:
I'm still yet to understand why Igbo's and Yorubas fight more here on Nairaland more than the North.
Pls someone should clarify abeg, I'm definitely missing something.
it's quite simple

IGBOS are pained that Yorubas didn't support them during the civil war which resulted to their loss

Ever since then nothing good Yoruba can do that the igbos will acknowledge

Btw, igbos hate the fulanis/Hausa much more than they hates the Yorubas

This is the reason why igbos will hardly rule Nigeria nothing more or less

IGBOS had been nurturing victimhood mentality since time immemorial. They even blame late queen eliza for their misfortunes and woes in life

Their hatred towards Buhari isn't strange as everyone knows igbos and the fulanis/Hausa are day and night

Same hatred they portray towards Tinubu

Let's see how it goes at the end

1 Like

Re: This PM News Headline About Davido's Son's Death Is Mindboggling by NwaMamaIwota(f): 2:02pm On Nov 02, 2022
Villa12:
The last time i checked, Yorubas don't complain that everybody hates them unlike you guys

You guys and VICTIMHOOD mentality na 5&6
shatap Fisayo
stop talking nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Old Age: Tonto Dikeh Doesn't Wear ‘Open Body' Dresses Anymore / Davido, Wizkid, Chioma & Tiwa Savage Party In Club After Headies Award (video) / Tiwa Savage And Wizkid French Kiss On Stage In Paris, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.