Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

I Speak For The Weak, The Unfortunate And The Defenseless. - Emma Ezeokafor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Speak For The Weak, The Unfortunate And The Defenseless. - Emma Ezeokafor (232 Views)

I Speak For Myself, Not Prof Osinbajo - Laolu Akande / Victor Umeh: "Bianca’s Narrative Of The Unfortunate Event Is The Truth” / Atiku To Buhari: I Speak For Millions, Victims Of Your Governance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Speak For The Weak, The Unfortunate And The Defenseless. - Emma Ezeokafor by Spiritscience(m): 6:45pm On Nov 01, 2022
I speak for the weak, the unfortunate and the defenseless. - Emma Ezeokafor

By O’star Eze

The most popular candidate for the AGUATA Federal House of Representatives slot, YPP’s flag bearer, Comrade Emmanuel Nonso Ezeokafor has stated that his mandate is looking out for the interests of the weak, the unfortunate and the defenseless who make up the large percentage of our populace.

Speaking exclusively to Fact Reporters, Ezeokafor intimated that his motive for engaging in public service is to build closer and tighter bonds amongst members of his society. This he believes would make solving common teething existential problems easier and faster.

He therefore vowed to ensure proactive legislative efforts against threats to our democratic existence as a people.

His words,

“To live above her current unacceptable status, there is the need to work together as people with common purpose to forge a common path for our collective destiny which should in essence practically rediscover that our greatest resource as a people is in us - our human limitless capacities.

“Without pro-active legislative efforts on the threats of our existence as humans and as Nigerians, the gains of our checkered democracy, values our personal and collective development may be irreconcilably in vain.”

It would be recalled that the Young Progressives Party, YPP is a party that makes a hand holding a bouquet of green leaves her symbol.

1 Like

Re: I Speak For The Weak, The Unfortunate And The Defenseless. - Emma Ezeokafor by jenniferjude613: 6:49pm On Nov 01, 2022
A whole you?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mind Who You Stand Behind.....Please It Really Matters. / Governor Seyi Makinde Set To Give Oyo State Indigenes Bursary Award / Court Sends EFCC Boss To Kuje Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.