Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Peter Obi Won Opinion Poll In Tinubu's Campaign DG Local Government In Plateau - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Won Opinion Poll In Tinubu's Campaign DG Local Government In Plateau (1944 Views)

APC Calls For Cancellation Of LG Poll In Oyo / Aba By-Election: APC Already Rigging The Poll In All Units - Chimaobi Ebisike / Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Won Opinion Poll In Tinubu's Campaign DG Local Government In Plateau by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:46pm On Nov 01, 2022
Peter Obi won opinion poll in Tinubu's campaign DG in Plateau State

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kw56foIAXmw

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Won Opinion Poll In Tinubu's Campaign DG Local Government In Plateau by jenniferjude613: 6:47pm On Nov 01, 2022
Great news

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Won Opinion Poll In Tinubu's Campaign DG Local Government In Plateau by Kagd10: 6:48pm On Nov 01, 2022
If I were Tinubu, I would have a quasi vice President in both Shettima and Lalong. Lalong would be on the ticket to ensure the votes from the North Central and Some South South and also to shut the distraction. However Shettima would still be in the picture in a quasi role with Lalong plus another role.. they're friends anyway.

I mean Tinubu needs votes from every area as we speak.. Tinubu and Shettima should make it happen!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Won Opinion Poll In Tinubu's Campaign DG Local Government In Plateau by beerfraud: 6:50pm On Nov 01, 2022
Pandora Obituary's supporters on the loose
Re: Peter Obi Won Opinion Poll In Tinubu's Campaign DG Local Government In Plateau by lhordspy: 6:51pm On Nov 01, 2022
Online poll always.

If we call pandora social media president now. Ants will start crawling out of their suicidal-hole.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Won Opinion Poll In Tinubu's Campaign DG Local Government In Plateau by Bontafa: 6:53pm On Nov 01, 2022
beerfraud:
Pandora Obituary's supporters on the loose

Wailing wailer .

Remember to use power after removing the pampers to avoid Craw craw.

Kagd10

Moh247

Come and join the Line

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Won Opinion Poll In Tinubu's Campaign DG Local Government In Plateau by lhordspy: 6:56pm On Nov 01, 2022
Kagd10:
If I were Tinubu, I would have a quasi vice President in both Shettima and Lalong. Lalong would be on the ticket to ensure the votes from the North Central and Some South South and also to shut the distraction. However Shettima would still be in the picture in a quasi role with Lalong plus another role.. they're friends anyway.

I mean Tinubu needs votes from every area as we speak.. Tinubu and Shettima should make it happen!

You know nothing of politics, sir.
You want Lalong on the ticket? A certain lalong that outside Plateau, he doesnt have any significant political influence.

Where you sold yourself out was where you mentioned in driving the voters in North-central and South-South, a Lalong is needed. How? Please can you explain this? I cant just seems to comprehend what you are willing to achieve by this.

And you also made mention of distractors. May i need to remind you that Politics is base on voters influence. Thats the game. Elections are won by having majority votes not on a platter of public-sympathy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Won Opinion Poll In Tinubu's Campaign DG Local Government In Plateau by lhordspy: 6:56pm On Nov 01, 2022

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Won Opinion Poll In Tinubu's Campaign DG Local Government In Plateau by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:07pm On Nov 01, 2022
lhordspy:
I thought nobody know Peter Obi in the North, see as Obi name dey fly everywhere grin grin grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Won Opinion Poll In Tinubu's Campaign DG Local Government In Plateau by Moh247: 7:13pm On Nov 01, 2022
cool

How come Zombidiots are obsessed with Tinubu out of over 7 contestants

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Won Opinion Poll In Tinubu's Campaign DG Local Government In Plateau by garfield1: 7:22pm On Nov 01, 2022
post=118048760:

I thought nobody know Peter Obi in the North, see as Obi name dey fly everywhere grin grin grin

Christian areas like plateau and benue are for obi

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Won Opinion Poll In Tinubu's Campaign DG Local Government In Plateau by derecho(m): 7:28pm On Nov 01, 2022
2023 will shock Tinubu and his loyal slaves.

Many of them don't even know there are plenty Christians in the core north. They are only thinking about the MB.
Adamawa for example is predominantly Christian, Bauchi is 50% Christian, Kano is 45% Christian... Make I stop dia

Who knows what Gumi will tell his boys after seeing PO

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Won Opinion Poll In Tinubu's Campaign DG Local Government In Plateau by Ruggedniggaone: 7:35pm On Nov 01, 2022
derecho:
2023 will shock Tinubu and his loyal slaves.
Many of them don't even know there are plenty Christians in the core north. They are only thinking about the MB.
Adamawa for example is predominantly Christian, Bauchi is 50% Christian, Kano is 45% Christian... Make I stop dia

Who knows what Gumi will tell his boys after seeing PO
kano is 45% Christian!! Wetin you smoke that made yarn this dust?some of you are weyrey I swear to God
Re: Peter Obi Won Opinion Poll In Tinubu's Campaign DG Local Government In Plateau by mrvitalis(m): 7:38pm On Nov 01, 2022
It's been long I heard the following

Igbos don't know how to play politics

Igbos need to contest

Igbos need to rally round one candidate

Lmfao what happened ?

E shock Una abi ?

16 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Won Opinion Poll In Tinubu's Campaign DG Local Government In Plateau by Bontafa: 7:38pm On Nov 01, 2022
garfield1:

Eeeei

Urchin don kwere

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Won Opinion Poll In Tinubu's Campaign DG Local Government In Plateau by levi22(m): 7:48pm On Nov 01, 2022
Kagd10:

Lalong won't get votes from the plateau people he knows that he's not that popular in plateau talk more of the north central.
Re: Peter Obi Won Opinion Poll In Tinubu's Campaign DG Local Government In Plateau by asuraking: 7:59pm On Nov 01, 2022
Moh247:
cool

How come Zombidiots are obsessed with Tinubu out of over 7 contestants

look at u, u ar claiming dat obidient care about your iragbiji president,wen dis thread is all about obi.aren't u ashame?somoneeven said com and wail nd u ran ova like a puppy running to it master.mtchewwww!

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Won Opinion Poll In Tinubu's Campaign DG Local Government In Plateau by Moh247: 8:01pm On Nov 01, 2022
asuraking:
look at u, u ar claiming dat obidient care about your iragbiji president,wen dis thread is all about obi.aren't u ashame?somoneeven said com and wail nd u ran ova like a puppy running to it master.mtchewwww!

To be a Zombidiots you must be slightly low in IQ

The thread reads opinion poll in Tinubu's DGs local government and I asked why Tinubu's DGs and not others

Can you see how silly your comment was or you need further explanation

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Won Opinion Poll In Tinubu's Campaign DG Local Government In Plateau by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:03pm On Nov 01, 2022
garfield1:

Christians are majority in Middle belt, if Obi win 11 states in SE/SS plus 3 or 4 states in Middle Belt including FCT he is good to go, far north will be battle ground for APC, PDP and NNPP, Obi is likely to win Lagos

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Won Opinion Poll In Tinubu's Campaign DG Local Government In Plateau by Period007(m): 8:06pm On Nov 01, 2022
Peter Obi is more popular in the north than in the south.

Reporting live from the north

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Won Opinion Poll In Tinubu's Campaign DG Local Government In Plateau by Abdu81: 8:20pm On Nov 01, 2022
mrvitalis:

Igbos need to contest

Lmfao what happened ?

E shock Una abi ?

Miraculous God on the work.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Won Opinion Poll In Tinubu's Campaign DG Local Government In Plateau by frank14011991(m): 8:26pm On Nov 01, 2022
post=118050066:

Christians are majority in Middle belt, if Obi win 11 states in SE/SS plus 3 or 4 states in Middle Belt including FCT he is good to go, far north will be battle ground for APC, PDP and NNPP, Obi is likely to win Lagos
obi will not win one State in North Central. boomark this
Re: Peter Obi Won Opinion Poll In Tinubu's Campaign DG Local Government In Plateau by Proudlyomonna: 8:27pm On Nov 01, 2022
Kagd10:

There's nothing APC can campaign with, that is just the plain reality,Life under Apc disaster became a living hell for the average Northerner.
When pdp messed up they were kicked out,APC has done 7* worse than Pdp,so they should be kicked out too, that's how it is supposed to be.
Every sensible Nigerian understands that APC is the greatest disaster to hit this Country and that Apc is the biggest threat to the Survival of the common man in NIGERIA,so why should they not stand together to crush APC whose suffering knows no Tribe, Religion or Party?
#ENDAPCSAVENIJANOW.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Won Opinion Poll In Tinubu's Campaign DG Local Government In Plateau by frank14011991(m): 8:28pm On Nov 01, 2022
garfield1:

tinubu will win benue, Atiku or tinubu will win plateau
Re: Peter Obi Won Opinion Poll In Tinubu's Campaign DG Local Government In Plateau by frank14011991(m): 8:31pm On Nov 01, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:
kano is 45% Christian!! Wetin you smoke that made yarn this dust?some of you are weyrey I swear to God
I wanted to reply that guy but thank you for replying him.
Re: Peter Obi Won Opinion Poll In Tinubu's Campaign DG Local Government In Plateau by frank14011991(m): 8:33pm On Nov 01, 2022
post=118050066:

4 out of 6 states in North Central are Muslim dominated. Niger, kwara, nassarawa and kogi only plateau and benue are Christian dominated
Re: Peter Obi Won Opinion Poll In Tinubu's Campaign DG Local Government In Plateau by StrongandMighty: 8:37pm On Nov 01, 2022
mrvitalis:

Igbos need to contest

Lmfao what happened ?

E shock Una abi ?
Reality don choke them..

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Won Opinion Poll In Tinubu's Campaign DG Local Government In Plateau by YourhealthNG2(m): 8:43pm On Nov 01, 2022
lhordspy:
Online poll always.

If we call pandora social media president now. Ants will start crawling out of their suicidal-hole.
Direct interviews is an online poll? No wonder some say only stupid people support APC

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Won Opinion Poll In Tinubu's Campaign DG Local Government In Plateau by Gunayo(m): 8:45pm On Nov 01, 2022
post=118050066:

Obi will not win Lagos. Let tell ourselves the truth. He will do well there but will not win in Lagos
Re: Peter Obi Won Opinion Poll In Tinubu's Campaign DG Local Government In Plateau by lhordspy: 8:46pm On Nov 01, 2022
YourhealthNG2:

Direct interviews is an online poll? No wonder some say only stupid people support APC

If your head is correct enough, you would have read what the OP states on the headline before quoting me to display your stupidity .

And what is a direct interview? Define direct interview?

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Won Opinion Poll In Tinubu's Campaign DG Local Government In Plateau by GuyWise101(m): 8:51pm On Nov 01, 2022
;Dft

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soludo Is Digging His Own Grave / Blunders Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu (jagaban) Compilations And Funny Memes / Tinubu Captures 3 More Polling Units In Rivers Making 8 Confirmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.