Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

After Flood Comes Heat. The Current Heat How Do You Cope? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After Flood Comes Heat. The Current Heat How Do You Cope? (527 Views)

How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? / Heat: How Many Time Do You Shower In Day? / How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Flood Comes Heat. The Current Heat How Do You Cope? by fineboynl(m): 7:12pm On Nov 01, 2022
I have been running on ac which has impact my electricity prepared bill daily.

When i cold the house and off the ac it heat up really fast again. Except early in the morning.

When i enter house now i check the thermometer in My room and it is reading 33c.
Re: After Flood Comes Heat. The Current Heat How Do You Cope? by dawnomike(m): 7:29pm On Nov 01, 2022
fineboynl:

When i cold the house and off the ac it heat up really fast again. Except early in the morning.

When i enter house now i check the thermometer in My room and it is reading 33c.
I am not finding it nice at all... I can't power the AC in my room and sitting room at the same time.

And it is quite frustrating cos if i need to go to room, I have to consider those in the sitting room.
Re: After Flood Comes Heat. The Current Heat How Do You Cope? by fineboynl(m): 8:00pm On Nov 01, 2022
dawnomike:
I am not finding it nice at all... I can't power the AC in my room and sitting room at the same time.

And it is quite frustrating cos if i need to go to room, I have to consider those in the sitting room.
why you can't power them the same time? Is it because of the bills?
Re: After Flood Comes Heat. The Current Heat How Do You Cope? by fyzaila: 8:41pm On Nov 01, 2022
Which part of Nigeria are you? Here in Kaduna it is breeze upon breeze as pa harmattan has started here.

2 Likes

Re: After Flood Comes Heat. The Current Heat How Do You Cope? by dawnomike(m): 9:46pm On Nov 01, 2022
fineboynl:
why you can't power them the same time? Is it because of the bills?
EKo distribution company will finish my shikini money cheesy grin
Re: After Flood Comes Heat. The Current Heat How Do You Cope? by zubimete(f): 9:53pm On Nov 01, 2022
The heat na die ooo.
Re: After Flood Comes Heat. The Current Heat How Do You Cope? by YOUNGELDER1(m): 10:24pm On Nov 01, 2022
Not so friendly
Re: After Flood Comes Heat. The Current Heat How Do You Cope? by fineboynl(m): 10:41pm On Nov 01, 2022
dawnomike:
EKo distribution company will finish my shikini money cheesy grin
I want to confirm something. Are you using inverter? How many HP?

I'm using the normal LG 1000watts. I am planning to change for inverter. Running this ac cost 1kwh except depending on the outside temperature and set it on high temperature it. It will use less that 1kwh because of the off and on circles. How much do yours cost per kwh?
Re: After Flood Comes Heat. The Current Heat How Do You Cope? by ChybuzzDD(m): 5:15am On Nov 02, 2022
fineboynl:

Have you guys already moved from flooding to heat

(1) (Reply)

Clearance Sales ( General Household Items) / Women, Can U Train Ur Stepchild With Ur Own Money? / The Best Ways To Develop Trust In A Distance Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.