Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Elrufai Travels With Obasanjo To Kinchasa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elrufai Travels With Obasanjo To Kinchasa (2835 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo To Endorse Atiku Abubakar Eventually - SR / Cherubim And Seraphim Members Welcome Obasanjo To US With Music Band (VIDEO) / Ask Obasanjo To Refund $16bn Spent On Power - Oshiomhole Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elrufai Travels With Obasanjo To Kinchasa by ganisucks(f): 8:14pm On Nov 01, 2022
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo has announced the Nigeria-Congo Business Council.

Obasanjo spoke in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of Congo when he led two governors, four industrialists, security and energy experts among others on an investment drive.

The ex-leaders trip to the Central African country was upon a request from President Felix Antoine Tshisekedi Tshilombo.

In a statement by spokesman Kehinde Akinyemi, Obasanjo emphasized the need for Africans to come together for the greater prospects of the continent irrespective of their countries.

At the International Business Forum organized by the Makutano Network, Obasanjo said that it was imperative to understand that African investors should tap into the potentials in Congo.

“We must ensure that we create that conducive environment to get that money for these investments to come up in the country.

“We have come with people that have something to offer, something to learn from. This meeting will not be like the usual meetings that will end here. I don’t want that to happen.

“We have to form the Nigeria/DRC business Council or whatever name we will call it for the continuity and progress of this meeting today.”

Obasanjo named Congolese-born Nteraya Sanginga, Director General IITA as the Interim President of the body. Kaduna Governor Nasir El-Rufai will serve as the Interim Vice President.

Amb. Leke Adebiyi will serve as e Interim Secretary. Obasanjo and President Tshisekedi Tshilombo are the Patrons.

The delegation to the DRC included Sanginga, El-Rufai, Anambra Governor Chukwuma Soludo, retired Gen. Martin Luther Agwai, Professor Bart Nnaji, Professor Peter Okebukola and Amb. Robert Adeleke Adebiyi.

Others were Semiu Kolawole Adesina – Sahara Energy Limited Nigeria, Ajibola Adebutu – Founder, JB Farms Lagos Nigeria, Stella Okoli – Founder, Emzor Pharmaceuticals, Edem Adzogenu–Co-Founder, Afrochampions, and Jimi Lawal, El-Rufai’s senior advisor.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/11/01/obasanjo-announces-nigeria-congo-business-council-el-rufai-appointed-vp/

1 Like

Re: Elrufai Travels With Obasanjo To Kinchasa by chiefolododo(m): 8:15pm On Nov 01, 2022
President Olusegun Obasanjo

4 Likes

Re: Elrufai Travels With Obasanjo To Kinchasa by ganisucks(f): 8:17pm On Nov 01, 2022
Kaduna and Kano in the bag. The confusionists should keep splitting kparakpo groups in the Southwest, while President Obi every day keep grows his base.
17 governors are already on call for him.

Total votes for President Obi has grown from 17million to 24million.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elrufai Travels With Obasanjo To Kinchasa by LegendHero(m): 8:18pm On Nov 01, 2022
El-Rufai my man.

He was in Lagos today and he’s now in Kinchasa or what?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elrufai Travels With Obasanjo To Kinchasa by Moh247: 8:19pm On Nov 01, 2022
cool

Omo eni Oni Se Idi bebere ka Fi Ile ke si Idi Omo elomi - Obasanjo 2022

7 Likes

Re: Elrufai Travels With Obasanjo To Kinchasa by taylor88(m): 8:20pm On Nov 01, 2022
embarassed
Re: Elrufai Travels With Obasanjo To Kinchasa by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 01, 2022
Places, travelers
Re: Elrufai Travels With Obasanjo To Kinchasa by derecho(m): 8:21pm On Nov 01, 2022
Elrufai sabi hin master.
Meanwhile be interim VP until Peter Obi becomes Nigeria's President.
I no say e go suweet am sotey, he'd beg to serve President Peter Obi
Re: Elrufai Travels With Obasanjo To Kinchasa by ganisucks(f): 8:25pm On Nov 01, 2022
LegendHero:
El-Rufai my man.

He was in Lagos today and he’s now in Kinchasa or what?

He's your man abi. Good, when he reveals his true colours, don't come on nairaland and write epistles on how much you hate him. Just swallow your anger and eat a plate of beans.

3 Likes

Re: Elrufai Travels With Obasanjo To Kinchasa by LegendHero(m): 8:32pm On Nov 01, 2022
ganisucks:

He's your man abi. Good, when he reveals his true colours, don't come on nairaland and write epistles on how much you hate him. Just swallow your anger and eat a plate of beans.

There is nothing about his true self that is hidden.

As a politician, you negotiate on the side of strength and what you bring to the table.

Tinubu is a professional politician and he understand how things work. It is you people from the outside that just use your imaginations to judge situation.

2 Likes

Re: Elrufai Travels With Obasanjo To Kinchasa by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:32pm On Nov 01, 2022
ganisucks:
Kaduna and Kano in the bag. The confusionists should keep splitting kparakpo groups in the Southwest, while President Obi every day keep grows his base.

LOl

After the election you go look back to see how dumb you are grin

3 Likes

Re: Elrufai Travels With Obasanjo To Kinchasa by ganisucks(f): 8:40pm On Nov 01, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
LOl

After the election you go look back to see how dumb you are grin

By January you will know its game over. Don't worry all will be clear in due time. The cabal will not wait till election day to convince you to give up.

3 Likes

Re: Elrufai Travels With Obasanjo To Kinchasa by donphilopus: 8:43pm On Nov 01, 2022
ganisucks:

Una can write rubbish sha.

2 Likes

Re: Elrufai Travels With Obasanjo To Kinchasa by LordIsaac(m): 8:49pm On Nov 01, 2022
An excellent bureaucrat, I must say!
Re: Elrufai Travels With Obasanjo To Kinchasa by bjdon: 9:02pm On Nov 01, 2022
EL Rufai is a true player. He always used to abuse Buhari, but changed his tune later. Now he knows APC is fnished, he's coming back 'home' to Baba OBJ. 2023 will be an amazing year indeed!
Re: Elrufai Travels With Obasanjo To Kinchasa by femisplash: 9:03pm On Nov 01, 2022
donphilopus:

I swear.. I no dey even bother to dey quote am.
Re: Elrufai Travels With Obasanjo To Kinchasa by seunmsg(m): 9:07pm On Nov 01, 2022
and Jimi Lawal, El-Rufai’s senior advisor.

The name in bold caught my attention. Is Jimi Lawal not the PDP governorship candidate for Ogun state?
Re: Elrufai Travels With Obasanjo To Kinchasa by lhordspy: 9:14pm On Nov 01, 2022
donphilopus:

What do you expect from a man with hairy balls hiding under the character of a female.

I blame you guys. The more you keep blessing them with attentions and mentions, the more confident they become in their stupidity by showcasing it for cheap attention.
Re: Elrufai Travels With Obasanjo To Kinchasa by Spandau: 9:23pm On Nov 01, 2022
seunmsg:

The name in bold caught my attention. Is Jimi Lawal not the PDP governorship candidate for Ogun state?

Asko ooooooo!
Re: Elrufai Travels With Obasanjo To Kinchasa by donphilopus: 9:32pm On Nov 01, 2022
lhordspy:

What do you expect from a man with hairy balls hiding under the character of a female.

I blame you guys. The more you keep blessing them with attentions and mentions, the more confident they become in their stupidity by showcasing it for cheap attention.

That's true bro. grin My bad!
Re: Elrufai Travels With Obasanjo To Kinchasa by slivertongue: 9:32pm On Nov 01, 2022
All for the good of NIGERIA
Re: Elrufai Travels With Obasanjo To Kinchasa by donphilopus: 9:33pm On Nov 01, 2022
femisplash:

There are some people I don't bother reading their comments so I won't get angry unnecessarily. Seems I'd add him/her to the list now.
Re: Elrufai Travels With Obasanjo To Kinchasa by Penguin2: 9:34pm On Nov 01, 2022
There’s no division at the top undecided
Re: Elrufai Travels With Obasanjo To Kinchasa by franchasofficia: 11:28pm On Nov 01, 2022
lol
Re: Elrufai Travels With Obasanjo To Kinchasa by Alexpre12: 12:02am On Nov 02, 2022
Hit like if Peter Obi go win 2023 Election

3 Likes

Re: Elrufai Travels With Obasanjo To Kinchasa by Yankee101: 1:24am On Nov 02, 2022
In case you think politicians are permanent enemies
Re: Elrufai Travels With Obasanjo To Kinchasa by techWriter1: 3:12am On Nov 02, 2022
El-Rufai my man
Re: Elrufai Travels With Obasanjo To Kinchasa by Spandau: 1:41pm On Nov 02, 2022
seunmsg:

Ohun bi mi o, ta le mi o bi?
Re: Elrufai Travels With Obasanjo To Kinchasa by ganisucks(f): 12:59pm On Nov 19, 2022
When I posted this thread, they were laughing. Who's laughing now.

Re: Elrufai Travels With Obasanjo To Kinchasa by ganisucks(f): 1:14pm On Nov 19, 2022
lhordspy:

How market?
Re: Elrufai Travels With Obasanjo To Kinchasa by ganisucks(f): 1:14pm On Nov 19, 2022
femisplash:
How market?
Re: Elrufai Travels With Obasanjo To Kinchasa by ganisucks(f): 1:15pm On Nov 19, 2022
donphilopus:

Rubbish now makes sense. How market?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Honestly ,it Is Igbos Turn ,as A Yoruba Man ,obi Is My Choice. / Femi Fani Kayode Gets Desperate Against Peter Obi: Writes About Nzeogwu Coup / Video: Gun Battle Between APC And PDP Thugs In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.