Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Davido Closest People That Died Not Too Long - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Closest People That Died Not Too Long (71076 Views)

6 Davido’s Friends That Died Between 2017 -2021,he Was Accused Of Killing No.3 / Luth Should Explain Why Nneka Died, Not Me - Plastic Surgeon / Exposed - How Jimoh Ibrahim's Mother Died , Not Just Ordinary Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Closest People That Died Not Too Long by eyizlive(m): 3:59pm On Nov 02, 2022
It's the consistency for me. 2020 to now.
Re: Davido Closest People That Died Not Too Long by BABANGBALI: 3:59pm On Nov 02, 2022
Pipefitter:
Davido is a big artist that know a lot of people, probably in their hundreds so it's perfectly normal that people he knows die occasionally. You can't compare him with you that know about 10 people
you dey mind those jobless, fickle minded people?
Re: Davido Closest People That Died Not Too Long by Cromagnon: 4:00pm On Nov 02, 2022
dollytino4real:
Must something die from him every year?
you don't know s flying that has died recently?
Re: Davido Closest People That Died Not Too Long by BABANGBALI: 4:01pm On Nov 02, 2022
SavageBoy:
Thank you for letting us know. There's actually nothing to think here. May God give davido the strength to bear all the losses

Don't go and be like seun that went disgracing himself on twitter yesterday, asking people what they learned from the death of Ifeanyi
which seun? Don't tell me seun osewa did that?
Re: Davido Closest People That Died Not Too Long by BABANGBALI: 4:01pm On Nov 02, 2022
dollytino4real:
people no dey die around you?
Re: Davido Closest People That Died Not Too Long by BABANGBALI: 4:03pm On Nov 02, 2022
DennisEche:
Mumu thread, Seems Nairaland mods now smoke dust. What type of thread is this?>
don't mind the mods, they're looking for traffic on nairaland. Una own dey for una body. Iranu osi
Re: Davido Closest People That Died Not Too Long by Tfx1: 4:12pm On Nov 02, 2022
Why listing people die everyday
Re: Davido Closest People That Died Not Too Long by SavageBoy: 4:27pm On Nov 02, 2022
BABANGBALI:
which seun? Don't me seun osewa did that?

Which other seun want do that kind thing if no be seun osewa
Re: Davido Closest People That Died Not Too Long by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 02, 2022
This guy way of life no pure.
Re: Davido Closest People That Died Not Too Long by bitingcool: 4:48pm On Nov 02, 2022
DaddyCK:

reallllly?.....how about 2pac and Bigggie Small sir....plus Michael jakson & FELA? (NIGERIANS & MAKING RUMORS ehhhhhhh...u fake AMEBO....no oofeinse) angry

lol, I don laugh today. great nairalander
Re: Davido Closest People That Died Not Too Long by PrincessofDSS(f): 4:53pm On Nov 02, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Painful to see my cousin here. RiP Obama 44.
We miss you, the whole family misses you.
May Allah grant you aljana firdaus.

Take heart dearie, it’s well

Don’t let the fool that made that list refreshes your already healing wounds.

May the soul of your cousin rest in peace

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Closest People That Died Not Too Long by BABANGBALI: 4:53pm On Nov 02, 2022
SavageBoy:

Which other seun want do that kind thing if no be seun osewa
Kai seun too dey fall person hand like small pikin.
Re: Davido Closest People That Died Not Too Long by barcaboi(m): 4:57pm On Nov 02, 2022
dollytino4real:
So he controls death?

1 Like

Re: Davido Closest People That Died Not Too Long by netmillionaires(m): 5:11pm On Nov 02, 2022
Who is the man in the picture. I only to to know all these people on nairaland. I can't identify most Nigerian musicians other than the oldies like IS A. Ebenezer Obey etc.
Neddstark:
Davido, I use to defend you before.
But with the way it is going it is too much to be coincidental. Embrace Jesus more. I pray there'll be no deaths around you till the next 20 years. Amen.
But come to think of it, the musical Balloon d'or is no longer about Davido, Wizkid or Burna. It is more about the man in the picture below.
Re: Davido Closest People That Died Not Too Long by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:13pm On Nov 02, 2022
eagleu:

What's so difficult about understanding causes of death--- trauma, disease, and genetic predisposition?
What's age got to do with this?
Oh, it's the only way you can mystify us with your rubbish superstition.

Where did you see any insinuation in my post?

I simply stated a fact.

I'm sorry you're uncomfortable with it.

It is what it is, so take a chill pill.
Re: Davido Closest People That Died Not Too Long by Annahh(f): 5:14pm On Nov 02, 2022
bishopjoe02:

No more this year, first son head is of high value, it is worth more than two heads of a friend
It reminds me when the Israelites were fighting with the Moabities, the Moab king saw that the Isrealities were winning the war, he sacrificed his oldest son and the Moabities won the battle after he did that(2 kings 3:27).
If Davido actually used his son as a sacrifice, then this is the ultimate sacrifice Davido has ever made and he might not be demanded to make any other sacrifice for some years to come, any spiritual person will know that Davido is a high ranking person in darkness, him and Cubana Chief Priest, and guess what they are bestie cause they belong to the same group in darkness.

He reconciled with Chioma all of a sudden, taught his son how to swim last week, and this week he died in a swimming pool. Cover up.
They have already used the boy in the realm of the spirit, it was just for it to manifest in the physical, that is the price to pay for fame.
It's the staff I am pitying, someone will sha take the fall for what they probably don't know about. What moves the hand of spirits is sacrifice. If you know you know.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Closest People That Died Not Too Long by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:26pm On Nov 02, 2022
Typical of Nigerians. Full of conspiracy theories and bereft of common sense. Everything that happens is always caused by a "spiritual entity or even, the Devil". Innocent Satan. The dude must be so weak right now from countless binding and casting. When will you people learn to take responsibility for your actions and inactions? It's not always you people, it's always someone else.

That being said, can people just stop this Davido's conspiracy theory nonsense? I mean, it's not as if these guys died mysteriously. They died out of their self-induced negligence. Go and verify. But, typical Nigerians will blame another person and call him a "ritualist". Lol. Common sense is not common after all. What does a Davido need to sacrifice these guys for? I mean, dude is wealthy, you can even smell it. Not like he rose from zilch to wealth.

Fame comes with many problems truly.

5 Likes

Re: Davido Closest People That Died Not Too Long by Plugsk(m): 5:36pm On Nov 02, 2022
cheesy
Hoedogwu:

Yes, you're both idiots.
Re: Davido Closest People That Died Not Too Long by D7D8: 5:36pm On Nov 02, 2022
[quote author=Hollybratt post=118052125]1.His son Ifeanyi Adeleke (2022)
2.Dj Olu (2017)
3.Chime Aimechi (2017)
4.Tagbo Umeike (2017)
5.Ahmed (King jhaffi) (2020)
6.Ogbeide tijani olamilekan (2020)
7.Obama dmw (2021)
8.Fortune (2021)
May God give him the strength to overcome them cool[two person in one particular year,this is very Hart broken]
Re: Davido Closest People That Died Not Too Long by InvertedHammer: 5:37pm On Nov 02, 2022
Hollybratt:
1.His son Ifeanyi Adeleke (2022)
2.Dj Olu (2017)
3.Chime Aimechi (2017)
4.Tagbo Umeike (2017)
5.Ahmed (King jhaffi) (2020)
6.Ogbeide tijani olamilekan (2020)
7.Obama dmw (2021)
8.Fortune (2021)
May God give him the strength to overcome them cool
/

Davido didn't kill them.

Na long-throat killed majority of them.

Like corn and fowl, throw the corn to draw the fowl in for a pot of stew cool

/
Re: Davido Closest People That Died Not Too Long by coputa(m): 5:45pm On Nov 02, 2022
Pipefitter:
Davido is a big artist that know a lot of people, probably in their hundreds so it's perfectly normal that people he knows die occasionally. You can't compare him with you that know about 10 people
please think out of the box and be broad, you are narrow miñded
Re: Davido Closest People That Died Not Too Long by Menclothing: 5:52pm On Nov 02, 2022
How this people take relate to.him ? U dumb
Re: Davido Closest People That Died Not Too Long by mrkings84(m): 5:52pm On Nov 02, 2022
SenatePresdo:
Click Like if you have slightest feeling that the deaths are occult related.

Click share if you feel it's just natural Deaths.

Rip to the Deceased.

Ok, now you have 59 Likes from this comment, that's encouraging, pls can you borrow me just 9 Likes, I want to use it complete mine 10000 so I can get my pay

1 Like

Re: Davido Closest People That Died Not Too Long by cedricksly: 6:02pm On Nov 02, 2022
Hollybratt:
Are you thinking what am thinking?
na man dey think this kind trash Lol I assume the lady above u was talking out of emotion but u man, you are talking out of mere stupidity... Lol
Re: Davido Closest People That Died Not Too Long by ViceGovernor: 6:08pm On Nov 02, 2022
BATified2023:
N some woke fuuls still want us to believe it’s ordinary despite the fact that they all died mysteriously with no reasonable explanation to their death
There's one thing they all have in common

1 Like

Re: Davido Closest People That Died Not Too Long by generalwo(m): 6:46pm On Nov 02, 2022
Leave other people's lives alone... Show us the list of the closest people to you that have died......
Re: Davido Closest People That Died Not Too Long by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 6:56pm On Nov 02, 2022
Pipefitter:

Your brain dey use filament??
Re: Davido Closest People That Died Not Too Long by dollytino4real(f): 7:00pm On Nov 02, 2022
kponkedenge:

Mere coincidence.

Let's hope nothing of such happens to him or to any of us next year.
yes o! He needs cleansing
Re: Davido Closest People That Died Not Too Long by Mordson: 7:01pm On Nov 02, 2022
Pipefitter:

And Wizkid and Burma boy know a few people. Abi? undecided We don't hear of people around them dropping dead.

Have you asked yourself why all the people dying around Davido are young vibrant and able bodied men, not people who have reached old age. Now, his son an infant is dead too.
Re: Davido Closest People That Died Not Too Long by GoodIsGod: 7:39pm On Nov 02, 2022
Hollybratt:
Maybe your family not mine, people don't die like chicken in my own family except if they've reach old age. Try thinking before you talk oga ade.

You are a very very very big fool. Given birth to by animals who could not teach you morals.
If care is not taken and your tongue is not bridled you may be the person on which it will start in your family. And it might continue till people start counting and it reaches up to 150 before it stops.

Mental patient.

Spoilt brat calling himself holy brat.
Sick mofo
Re: Davido Closest People That Died Not Too Long by Hollybratt(m): 7:43pm On Nov 02, 2022
PrincessofDSS:

Take heart dearie, it’s well

Don’t let the fool that made that list refreshes your already healing wounds.

May the soul of your cousin rest in peace
Bedwetter, what are you talking about?
Re: Davido Closest People That Died Not Too Long by Hollybratt(m): 7:53pm On Nov 02, 2022
GoodIsGod:

You are a very very very big fool. Given birth to by animals who could not teach you morals.
If care is not taken and your tongue is not bridled you may be the person on which it will start in your family. And it might continue till people start counting and it reaches up to 150 before it stops.

Mental patient.

Spoilt brat calling himself holy brat.
Sick mofo
Kai! you sha wan famous by fire by force, i guess you are already crying where you are grin
Why not calm yourself with cold zobo and stop borrowing phone to browse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Makeup: Teni Looks Feminine And Beautiful As She Undergoes Full Makeover / Jada Pollock Biography: 6 Things To Know About Wizkid’s Third Baby Mama / Funke Akindele's Childhood Throwback Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.