Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Davido Closest People That Died Not Too Long - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Closest People That Died Not Too Long (71074 Views)

6 Davido’s Friends That Died Between 2017 -2021,he Was Accused Of Killing No.3 / Luth Should Explain Why Nneka Died, Not Me - Plastic Surgeon / Exposed - How Jimoh Ibrahim's Mother Died , Not Just Ordinary Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Closest People That Died Not Too Long by Hifeylove: 7:54pm On Nov 02, 2022
Be like Israel head strong small that why they calling him juju….
Re: Davido Closest People That Died Not Too Long by ajaoibrahim(m): 7:58pm On Nov 02, 2022
okeyumez:
Chioma will suffer psychological trauma for many years to come. Wealth is good but in all you do in life get wisdom. Davido has no wisdom just moving round with gangsters

Based on his personalty ,groups of guys he had, and his present decision in marrying chioma, he shouldn't had been totally loose guarded like that.
Re: Davido Closest People That Died Not Too Long by Hollybratt(m): 7:59pm On Nov 02, 2022
generalwo:
Leave other people's lives alone... Show us the list of the closest people to you that have died......
Alright! I think your dad and mum are closed to me. No more saying grin
Re: Davido Closest People That Died Not Too Long by Bolingo547: 8:21pm On Nov 02, 2022
Your post is quite stupid,rubbish post...The man is a famous person and people come around him both sick and healthy
SenatePresdo:
Click Like if you have slightest feeling that the deaths are occult related.

Click share if you feel it's just natural Deaths.

Rip to the Deceased.
Re: Davido Closest People That Died Not Too Long by SenatePresdo(m): 8:36pm On Nov 02, 2022
mrkings84:

Ok, now you have 59 Likes from this comment, that's encouraging, pls can you borrow me just 9 Likes, I want to use it complete mine 10000 so I can get my pay

What about the shares?
Re: Davido Closest People That Died Not Too Long by SenatePresdo(m): 8:36pm On Nov 02, 2022
Bolingo547:
Your post is quite stupid,rubbish post...The man is a famous person and people come around him both sick and healthy

Calm down, I just want to get a glimpse on people's opinion for educational purpose.
Re: Davido Closest People That Died Not Too Long by generalwo(m): 8:42pm On Nov 02, 2022
Hollybratt:
Alright! I think your dad and mum are closed to me. No more saying grin

I won't make reference to your parents because i respect mine........

Your statement goes a long way to show how you treat your parents at home...

And Lest i forget, it's "close to me" not closed to me...

I even f up sef.... Person wen nor know the difference between present and past tense na im i dey expect make e get common sense....

Odeh!!!
Re: Davido Closest People That Died Not Too Long by mrkings84(m): 8:46pm On Nov 02, 2022
SenatePresdo:

What about the shares?

No, don't need shares
Re: Davido Closest People That Died Not Too Long by PrincessofDSS(f): 8:53pm On Nov 02, 2022
Hollybratt:
Bedwetter, what are you talking about?

I’m talking about your timid self
Re: Davido Closest People That Died Not Too Long by BABANGBALI: 8:56pm On Nov 02, 2022
Annahh:
It reminds me when the Israelites were fighting with the Moabities, the Moab king saw that the Isrealities were winning the war, he sacrificed his oldest son and the Moabities won the battle after he did that(2 kings 3:27).
If Davido actually used his son as a sacrifice, then this is the ultimate sacrifice Davido has ever made and he might not be demanded to make any other sacrifice for some years to come, any spiritual person will know that Davido is a high ranking person in darkness, him and Cubana Chief Priest, and guess what they are bestie cause they belong to the same group in darkness.

He reconciled with Chioma all of a sudden, taught his son how to swim last week, and this week he died in a swimming pool. Cover up.
They have already used the boy in the realm of the spirit, it was just for it to manifest in the physical, that is the price to pay for fame.
It's the staff I am pitying, someone will sha take the fall for what they probably don't know about. What moves the hand of spirits is sacrifice. If you know you know.
make una dey fear God o
Re: Davido Closest People That Died Not Too Long by BRATISLAVA: 8:56pm On Nov 02, 2022
SavageBoy:
Thank you for letting us know. There's actually nothing to think here. May God give davido the strength to bear all the losses

Don't go and be like seun that went disgracing himself on twitter yesterday, asking people what they learned from the death of Ifeanyi
He did that? What's happening to him?

First his fight with a journalist in which he was exposed. The guy claimed he was a tribalist or something. Seems he's trailing fame and his true proclivities.
Re: Davido Closest People That Died Not Too Long by Uchedizzy(f): 9:07pm On Nov 02, 2022
Bloggers don see free food oya next topic
Re: Davido Closest People That Died Not Too Long by ekanDamie: 9:22pm On Nov 02, 2022
Pipefitter:
Davido is a big artist that know a lot of people, probably in their hundreds so it's perfectly normal that people he knows die occasionally. You can't compare him with you that know about 10 people
Exactly my argument until someone told me do u know how many people Jayz knows how many of his aides have been reported dead...Jayz knows more people than davido
Re: Davido Closest People That Died Not Too Long by SavageBoy: 9:25pm On Nov 02, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

He did that? What's happening to him?

First his fight with a journalist in which he was exposed. The guy claimed he was a tribalist or something. Seems he's trailing fame and his true proclivities.

It was embarrassingly embarrassing of him. I never expected such from him. I was even beginning to doubt the intelligence which people claimed he had.

Realizing how childish and immature he had been, he was just apologizing upandan
Re: Davido Closest People That Died Not Too Long by BRATISLAVA: 9:34pm On Nov 02, 2022
SavageBoy:

It was embarrassingly embarrassing of him. I never expected such from him. I was even beginning to doubt the intelligence which people claimed he had.

Realizing how childish and immature he had been, he was just apologizing upandan

Doubt it well.

Because it's reflecting on the quality of posts here. I wonder how people concluded on the intelligence, though. Once there's money involved, people lose their judgement.

1 Like

Re: Davido Closest People That Died Not Too Long by osazsky(m): 11:35pm On Nov 02, 2022
Pipefitter:
Davido is a big artist that know a lot of people, probably in their hundreds so it's perfectly normal that people he knows die occasionally. You can't compare him with you that know about 10 people
close friends.. who where in thier 20s ..how many people in ur community,church,uni ..work have died u know off...this is not normal.. wizkid burner are very popular why are the people they know not dieting.. there is something the adeleke are not telling us
Re: Davido Closest People That Died Not Too Long by citu8(m): 12:33am On Nov 03, 2022
Get people opinion about someone's grief? What happened humanity first..ya'll are disgusting tbh
SenatePresdo:

Calm down, I just want to get a glimpse on people's opinion for educational purpose.
Re: Davido Closest People That Died Not Too Long by citu8(m): 12:49am On Nov 03, 2022
First of all...ya'll shld know that this guys is so influential that a post from Davido about you..the whole world would gather at your feet at that time being....without meeting or knowing davido..if you're conversant with his Snap and insta stories. You can name about 10 people that he hangs around with. Wiz,Burna hardly post or publicise pple on there social on media accounts...so all these people dies around him is a facade ya'll shld sit it out jare. However, if you still feel there's some the Adeleke's are not telling you..pls go to their house and ask them..they will tell you.
osazsky:
close friends.. who where in thier 20s ..how many people in ur community,church,uni ..work have died u know off...this is not normal.. wizkid burner are very popular why are the people they know not dieting.. there is something the adeleke are not telling us

1 Like

Re: Davido Closest People That Died Not Too Long by toxtimmy: 6:08am On Nov 03, 2022
You are foolish.. d banj and tons of people that have lost their child by drowning are all gang sters.... Again you are foolish and a block head.

Why do you take pleasure in others pain? Are you a zombie?

okeyumez:
Chioma will suffer psychological trauma for many years to come. Wealth is good but in all you do in life get wisdom. Davido has no wisdom just moving round with gangsters
Re: Davido Closest People That Died Not Too Long by SenatePresdo(m): 6:24am On Nov 03, 2022
citu8:
Get people opinion about someone's grief? What happened humanity first..ya'll are disgusting tbh

He's a celebrity, and things that happens around him are often bound to be publicised.

I wouldn't ask for such opinion in his presence, you are not more human than I'm. And I understand what you are trying to say.
Re: Davido Closest People That Died Not Too Long by SenatePresdo(m): 6:26am On Nov 03, 2022
mrkings84:

No, don't need shares

Why talk about the likes as if its the only thing you saw there?

That poll was for educational purpose, just felt like knowing the majority's opinion.
I'm curious like that.
Re: Davido Closest People That Died Not Too Long by galantjoe(m): 10:20am On Nov 03, 2022
karma is a bitcch
karma is unforgiving
karma is unforgetting

may soul of Ifeanyi rest in peace
Re: Davido Closest People That Died Not Too Long by mrkings84(m): 4:28pm On Nov 03, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Why talk about the likes as if its the only thing you saw there?

That poll was for educational purpose, just felt like knowing the majority's opinion.
I'm curious like that.

Thought you guys get some pay for accumulating Likes and Shares cos the way some people scramble just to gather them make me go gaga.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Omashola Spanking A Lady’s Backside At Diane’s 24th Birthday Party / Makeup: Teni Looks Feminine And Beautiful As She Undergoes Full Makeover / Jada Pollock Biography: 6 Things To Know About Wizkid’s Third Baby Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.