Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Theft Alert!!! Chucks Ejesuwa Frederick Is A Thief Incase You Come Across Him. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Theft Alert!!! Chucks Ejesuwa Frederick Is A Thief Incase You Come Across Him. (941 Views)

House Owner Allow Dog To Attack A Thief As They Watch / Man Catches A Thief At The Back Of His House. See What He Did To Him. Photos / Lawyer, Onyemobi Ochiagha Chucks Rapes 17-year-old Girl In His House, Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Theft Alert!!! Chucks Ejesuwa Frederick Is A Thief Incase You Come Across Him. by Worthydefender: 10:36pm On Nov 01, 2022
Good day NairaLanders.
Today, 1st of November 2022, Chuck who used to work as phone technician in rock of ages complex behind BRT rail in Ikotun Lagos went to an Iphone seller to collect Iphone 11 pro max claiming he wanted to show a customer waiting to buy in his shop. Chucks had been working as a technician for some time in the complex though without personal shop but attached with someone as a usual way of many phone technicians. The Iphone seller didnt doubt Chucks but gave him the phone simply because phone technicians do that to add their own money to sell to a buyer.
To cut the long story short, Chucks went to another seller and collected another Iphone Xsmas with the same claim that he wanted to show a customer, not knowing that Chucks had perfected his plan to run away with those phones. He collected the phones about 9 am and the sellers waited like an hour before started looking for Chucks. We couldn't get his address in time and when we got the address, the neighbors told us Chucks packed all his belongings and left the room where he was scouting with a guy and nobody knows his whereabout.
This should serve as eye opener to all phone sellers not to fall for this kind of trick please and if the public can assist in arresting this notorious guy called Chucks when seen.

08170581804 This is Chucks phone number as he has refused to pick his call.

Re: Theft Alert!!! Chucks Ejesuwa Frederick Is A Thief Incase You Come Across Him. by YOUNGELDER1(m): 11:24pm On Nov 01, 2022
Na wa
Re: Theft Alert!!! Chucks Ejesuwa Frederick Is A Thief Incase You Come Across Him. by gulfer: 6:30am On Nov 02, 2022
Na man be hin girlfriend

1 Like

Re: Theft Alert!!! Chucks Ejesuwa Frederick Is A Thief Incase You Come Across Him. by Nostring: 7:34am On Nov 02, 2022
Laslas Den go catch am.. he go blame devil lipsrsealed
Re: Theft Alert!!! Chucks Ejesuwa Frederick Is A Thief Incase You Come Across Him. by stacyadams: 10:45am On Nov 02, 2022
He has fixed my phone before,, I used to see him as a responsible guy...I wouldn't know y he would want to start stealing kai..not nice at all..

2 Likes

Re: Theft Alert!!! Chucks Ejesuwa Frederick Is A Thief Incase You Come Across Him. by Henix(m): 12:44pm On Nov 02, 2022
Nawaooo

1 Like

Re: Theft Alert!!! Chucks Ejesuwa Frederick Is A Thief Incase You Come Across Him. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 02, 2022
stacyadams:
He has fixed my phone before,, I used to see him as a responsible guy...I wouldn't know y he would want to start stealing kai..not nice at all..

Na condition bend crayfish bros.....e no easy
Re: Theft Alert!!! Chucks Ejesuwa Frederick Is A Thief Incase You Come Across Him. by stacyadams: 9:32pm On Nov 02, 2022
Tunechi112:

...I know but no be to carry people I phones run..the guy sabi phone repairs

1 Like

Re: Theft Alert!!! Chucks Ejesuwa Frederick Is A Thief Incase You Come Across Him. by Nostring: 7:16am On Nov 03, 2022
Tunechi112:

leave condition.. he's a thief, simple undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Theft Alert!!! Chucks Ejesuwa Frederick Is A Thief Incase You Come Across Him. by dnawah(m): 7:38am On Nov 03, 2022
stacyadams:
ok naw!! just come to the station,let us take ur statement.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Young Lady Beaten And Punished For Smoking Ice (drug), Video / Nigerian Woman Arrested With 4.26kg Of Methamphetamine In India / Australian, 90, Accused Of despoiling 4 Thai Sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.