Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Video: Why I Made Deal With Aggrieved PDP Governors .Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Why I Made Deal With Aggrieved PDP Governors .Peter Obi (1057 Views)

Dino Melaye On The Reconciliation Move With Aggrieved Governorship Aspirants / UK Meeting: Aggrieved PDP Governors Demand Tinubu's Support In Five States / APC Crisis: Adamu Apologises, Reconciles With Aggrieved NWC Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Why I Made Deal With Aggrieved PDP Governors .Peter Obi by Obisbetter: 11:01pm On Nov 01, 2022
It is over for Tinubu and Atiku Abubakar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOBOshe0Qsw
Re: Video: Why I Made Deal With Aggrieved PDP Governors .Peter Obi by Nairalander248: 11:05pm On Nov 01, 2022
No volume video cry cry waste of data
Re: Video: Why I Made Deal With Aggrieved PDP Governors .Peter Obi by Nyamuri: 11:15pm On Nov 01, 2022
Na his natural effeminate voice b that!
Nairalander248:

2 Likes

Re: Video: Why I Made Deal With Aggrieved PDP Governors .Peter Obi by Obisbetter: 11:39pm On Nov 01, 2022
Nairalander248:

Sorry about that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOBOshe0Qsw
Re: Video: Why I Made Deal With Aggrieved PDP Governors .Peter Obi by OgaTheTop2: 11:44pm On Nov 01, 2022
Nyamuri:
See teeth like goat wey lick urine.

4 Likes

Re: Video: Why I Made Deal With Aggrieved PDP Governors .Peter Obi by Terenceike(m): 12:01am On Nov 02, 2022
Honestly Atiku has an uphill task in this election, and I don’t see him pulling through.

Whom among those men on side aside Okowa are willing to help him fund the election? Many of them like Dino are just trying to cash out while hoping a miracle can get them the presidency.
Atiku miscalculated, should have supported another candidate at the primaries
Re: Video: Why I Made Deal With Aggrieved PDP Governors .Peter Obi by Salvador1: 12:03am On Nov 02, 2022
Nyamuri:
how can you see this humble man Peter Obi and not love him.

Bro check yourself very well and for once remove hatred and tribalism, u will love Obi for who he is.

1 Like

Re: Video: Why I Made Deal With Aggrieved PDP Governors .Peter Obi by Validated: 12:06am On Nov 02, 2022
APC ( A nother P amper C hanger)

Re: Video: Why I Made Deal With Aggrieved PDP Governors .Peter Obi by realstars: 12:06am On Nov 02, 2022
Best kown by you.
Re: Video: Why I Made Deal With Aggrieved PDP Governors .Peter Obi by Sonyboom: 12:27am On Nov 02, 2022
Love a Pandora kleptomaniac criminal looting state fund into his daughter's Gabrielle Pandora account..lol. pls I can't laf 2nite

Salvador1:
how can you see this humble man Peter Obi and not love him.

Bro check yourself very well and for once remove hatred and tribalism, u will love Obi for who he is.
Re: Video: Why I Made Deal With Aggrieved PDP Governors .Peter Obi by Mystic216: 12:44am On Nov 02, 2022
Benue is Obidient
Re: Video: Why I Made Deal With Aggrieved PDP Governors .Peter Obi by Ikpaitid: 1:29am On Nov 02, 2022
IPOB people sabi daydream sha grin grin grin
Re: Video: Why I Made Deal With Aggrieved PDP Governors .Peter Obi by Penguin2: 1:57am On Nov 02, 2022
Lol!

Samuel Ortom spent over 10 minutes campaigning for Obi and reeling out his qualifications. Na small thing remain make him say, “I’m Obidient” grin

And look at him, always wanting to open the car door for Peter Obi. This is not the first time I’m seeing him do that.

And as usual, Peter Obi will be saying “thank you sir, thank you sir” grin

Ordinarily, you no iota of reason not to like Peter Obi except you are a big fool, a very wicked idiot that is benefiting from the old order or outrightly brainless.

Meanwhile, why did Channels keep writing “Mahmood Yakubu” as Ortom’s name?

Nlfpmod
Mynd44
Re: Video: Why I Made Deal With Aggrieved PDP Governors .Peter Obi by Penguin2: 2:00am On Nov 02, 2022
Ikpaitid:
IPOB people sabi daydream sha grin grin grin

It’s obvious you don’t have data to watch the video. Because if you watched the video and you are Tinubu supporter, you would either be shedding premium tears, which I suspecting you are doing anyways, or be looking for the nearest shop to buy Rataki grin
Re: Video: Why I Made Deal With Aggrieved PDP Governors .Peter Obi by Salvador1: 6:23am On Nov 02, 2022
Sonyboom:
Love a Pandora kleptomaniac criminal looting state fund into his daughter's Gabrielle Pandora account..lol. pls I can't laf 2nite

they have finish your brain.
Your zombiezim is incurable.

(1) (Reply)

Obi Is No Longer A Boy-Nigeria' Music Icon, Timaya / This is why Bola Tinubu will win the 2023 upcoming election / I Spend 13k Weekly On Data To Support Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.