Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

I Spend 13k Weekly On Data To Support Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Spend 13k Weekly On Data To Support Peter Obi (1052 Views)

Lack Of Electricity How I spend 160,000 naira a Month on fuel? / IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) / Governor Buni: ‘I Spend Three Days In A Month In Yobe’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Spend 13k Weekly On Data To Support Peter Obi by PrinceOfLagos: 8:07pm On Jan 12, 2023
This is just my little contribution as a patriotic Nigerian for the betterment of this great country.

I am so passionate about my country Nigeria and I believe that Peter Obi is the only man that will guarantee a prosperous Nigeria for all since we've tried APC and PDP and they both failed the country .

God bless the federal republic of Nigeria

God bless President Muhammadu Buhari

God bless his Excellency and next President of Nigeria Insha Allah, Mr Peter Obi

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Spend 13k Weekly On Data To Support Peter Obi by ifeanyi0147(m): 8:25pm On Jan 12, 2023
share data for me so i can help you on your campaign
Re: I Spend 13k Weekly On Data To Support Peter Obi by Peterobiisathie(f): 8:37pm On Jan 12, 2023
Another lie
This nonentity was caught telling lies that he sent 46k to Obi campaign fund account

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Spend 13k Weekly On Data To Support Peter Obi by StrongandMighty: 8:37pm On Jan 12, 2023
You did well my brother..
Posterity will forever be kind to you and yours!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Spend 13k Weekly On Data To Support Peter Obi by PrinceOfLagos: 8:44pm On Jan 12, 2023
Peterobiisathie:
Another lie
This nonentity was caught telling lies that he sent 46k to Obi campaign fund account
So Says a man who sees himself as woman grin

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Spend 13k Weekly On Data To Support Peter Obi by Peterobiisathie(f): 8:47pm On Jan 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

So Says a man who sees himself as woman grin
I'm a woman of virtue

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Spend 13k Weekly On Data To Support Peter Obi by sreamsense: 9:04pm On Jan 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
This is just my little contribution as a patriotic Nigerian for the betterment of this great country.

I am so passionate about my country Nigeria and I believe that Peter Obi is the only man that will guarantee a prosperous Nigeria for all since we've tried APC and PDP and they both failed the country .

God bless his Excellency and next President of Nigeria Insha Allah, Mr Peter Obi
Wait a bit! You have not spent enough on data, you need to increase your budget to 30k per week. Don't give up at this stage since you have decided to labour in vain. Election is closer than when you spent 13k, you have to increase it to 30k since you can't identify winner if you see one afar off. Those of us who have seen Tinubu as winner told you to queue behind him, but you refused and prefer to queue behind the looser who will be retired back to Anambra soon.

Good that you are able to quantify your money, what of your time you have invested chasing shadow? Can you quantify that? Please, continue because you will be norminated for award at the end of election as most vain labourer of the year. Did you just mistakenly use that word "patriotic" because you get involved in packaging incompetent obi for Nigeria? Sorry, you are not patriotic enough to be crowned. What makes you believe obi will do magic if he wins when what he claimed to do has even been debunked from his home front? Talking is easy, but doing is difficult.

He should go and queue to gather more experience in governance, many Nigerians never get convinced with what he did in Anambra unlike what Tinubu did in Lagos that even blinds and dumbs can testify. Mr Man, I beg don't get tired now, crown of labouring in vain is still with the tailor and certificate of vain labourer is still in print. On the 25th, you will be called up to podium to follow obi back to Anambra after announcing you most decorated labourer in vain of the year

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Spend 13k Weekly On Data To Support Peter Obi by JoeNL22(m): 9:07pm On Jan 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Wow.....mine is 1,500 every week.
In fact, I have un-installed my WhatsApp, so as to concentrate on promoting obi everywhere. I sometimes go to Facebook too. We must take our country back.
Our labour shall not be in vain.
See below

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Spend 13k Weekly On Data To Support Peter Obi by JoeNL22(m): 9:08pm On Jan 12, 2023
Peterobiisathie:
Another lie
I sent 1k to obi's campaign account

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Spend 13k Weekly On Data To Support Peter Obi by JoeNL22(m): 9:11pm On Jan 12, 2023
sreamsense:

Wait a bit! You have not spent enough on data, you need to increase your budget to 30k per week. Don't give up at this stage since you have decided to labour in vain. Election is closer than when you spent 13k, you have to increase it to 30k since you can't identify winner if you see one afar off. Those of us who have seen Tinubu as winner told you to queue behind him, but you refused and prefer to queue behind the looser who will be retired back to Anambra soon.

Good that you are able to quantify your money, what of your time you have invested chasing shadow? Can you quantify that? Please, continue because you will be norminated for award at the end of election as most vain labourer of the year. Did you just mistakenly use that word "patriotic" because you get involved in packaging incompetent obi for Nigeria? Sorry, you are not patriotic enough to be crowned. What makes you believe obi will do magic if he wins when what he claimed to do has even been debunked from his home front? Talking is easy, but doing is difficult.

He should go and queue to gather more experience in governance, many Nigerians never get convinced with what he did in Anambra unlike what Tinubu did in Lagos that even blinds and dumbs can testify. Mr Man, I beg don't get tired now, crown of labouring in vain is still with the tailor and certificate of vain labourer is still in print. On the 25th, you will be called up to podium to follow obi back to Anambra after announcing you most decorated labourer in vain of the year
Broo.....why have you refused to have sense?
Did he metion Tinubu or fight against any candidate?
Why must you be mad?
Don't waste your parents money.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Spend 13k Weekly On Data To Support Peter Obi by Betanaija42moro: 9:25pm On Jan 12, 2023
We all need to make sacrifices to make the country better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Spend 13k Weekly On Data To Support Peter Obi by Betanaija42moro: 9:27pm On Jan 12, 2023
May God bless everyone working hard to make the country a better place.

It starts from electing credible Leaders.

Let's vote wisely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Spend 13k Weekly On Data To Support Peter Obi by ElSudani: 9:29pm On Jan 12, 2023
Notorious lying zombidient. Perhaps other zombidients are gullible enough to reimburse you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Spend 13k Weekly On Data To Support Peter Obi by Tinubuadvocate: 9:31pm On Jan 12, 2023
Effort in futility.
PrinceOfLagos:

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Spend 13k Weekly On Data To Support Peter Obi by Tinubuadvocate: 9:34pm On Jan 12, 2023
Did anyone ask you question liar.
PrinceOfLagos:

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Spend 13k Weekly On Data To Support Peter Obi by sreamsense: 10:34am On Jan 13, 2023
JoeNL22:

Broo.....why have you refused to have sense?
Did he metion Tinubu or fight against any candidate?
Why must you be mad?
Don't waste your parents money.
And if you have sense, you will know that this message is not directed to you in the first place. I quoted the person I directed it to and I am sure the person understands. Always ask most educated person in your family to interprete thread to you in your local dialect before giving response.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Spend 13k Weekly On Data To Support Peter Obi by Intelcorei7: 11:08pm On Jan 15, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

So, this boy's account is still active on nairaland. Abi shame no dey catch am ni grin

4 Likes

Re: I Spend 13k Weekly On Data To Support Peter Obi by yarimo(m): 11:32pm On Jan 15, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

and yet

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Spend 13k Weekly On Data To Support Peter Obi by yarimo(m): 11:33pm On Jan 15, 2023
ifeanyi0147:
share data for me so i can help you on your campaign
so that you can continue typing rubbish abi ? Obi supporters and begging are like 5 and 6

8 Likes

Re: I Spend 13k Weekly On Data To Support Peter Obi by TheNiceGuy(m): 11:37pm On Jan 15, 2023
At 29, you should be free of some childish display.

That was how you lied to have sent 40k plus to Obi's campaign account with fake slip

12 Likes

Re: I Spend 13k Weekly On Data To Support Peter Obi by Lanretoye(m): 11:41pm On Jan 15, 2023
Just calculate your loss already...see who never chop dey brag,how much you don give your mama this month?
That's how fake your life is when you can't be prince in your motherland,it is Lagos you wanto claim royalty.so madmen too like better thing.

1 Like

Re: I Spend 13k Weekly On Data To Support Peter Obi by ScamHunter: 12:07am On Jan 16, 2023
God bless you

2 Shares

Re: I Spend 13k Weekly On Data To Support Peter Obi by Faiththatworks(m): 4:23am On Jan 16, 2023
Asiwaju for President,Sen. Gov Shettima for Vice-president,2023 is a goal for Nigeria.
I always wonder how supporting Peter Obi makes any Nigerian patriotic,Na wa O.
Prince of Lagos and his fellow Obidense supporters have belittled and debased the word PATRIOTISM to the point that they have started thinking,talking and acting like what they really are, Zombies.
How spending 13000 to buy data to support your candidate makes you patriotic means u probably were never a patriotic Nigeria.
My brother,it's better you go back and understand the meaning of what it means to be a passionate and patriotic Nigeria.
I start with one example,I challenge you to show any receipts showing you pay taxes as a Nigerian,either Personal income tax or company tax to either the state of Federal government,I'm sure people like you always give excuses on why they will never pay taxes to the government,but suddenly you are more patriotic than the individual who despite all the inconveniences is faithful with fulfilling his basic duty as a Nigerian.
I struggle to understand the mindset of Obi supporters,like Asiwaju said in Ondo,Obi can never give what he doesn't have,we have seen it in Baba Buhari,and I believe Obi is just a little upgrade of Baba Buhari.
Tufiakwa for Nonsense.
God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: I Spend 13k Weekly On Data To Support Peter Obi by BOLATINUBU01: 6:31am On Jan 16, 2023
Peterobiisathie:
Another lie
u better leave that boy boy, his matter don tie wrapper

2 Likes

Re: I Spend 13k Weekly On Data To Support Peter Obi by ifeanyi0147(m): 10:24am On Jan 16, 2023
your father there.
Re: I Spend 13k Weekly On Data To Support Peter Obi by ifeanyi0147(m): 10:25am On Jan 16, 2023
Guy i don't have your time for politicizing.
yarimo:
so that you can continue typing rubbish abi ? Obi supporters and begging are like 5 and 6

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Spend 13k Weekly On Data To Support Peter Obi by BATified2023: 10:55am On Jan 16, 2023
JoeNL22:

Wow.....mine is 1,500 every week.
In fact, I have un-installed my WhatsApp, so as to concentrate on promoting obi everywhere. I sometimes go to Facebook too. We must take our country back.
Our labour shall not be in vain.
See below
have u taken your region back?
Can u go out on Monday in your region?

6 Likes

Re: I Spend 13k Weekly On Data To Support Peter Obi by PeterObi4LP: 11:29am On Jan 16, 2023
Mine is 7k weekly to support President Peter Obi and to campaign for him. If I have much I'll do more.
Re: I Spend 13k Weekly On Data To Support Peter Obi by JoeNL22(m): 1:03pm On Jan 16, 2023
BATified2023:
have u taken your region back?
Can u go out on Monday in your region?
I am a yoruba man
I live in Lagos.
Yorubas can support obi
Igbos can support Atiku.
That's my pvc

1 Share

Re: I Spend 13k Weekly On Data To Support Peter Obi by spagettiluv: 9:27am On Sep 14, 2023
You labored in vain

1 Like

Re: I Spend 13k Weekly On Data To Support Peter Obi by Peterobiisathie(f): 10:01pm On Sep 15, 2023
spagettiluv:
You labored in vain
princeofLagos actually Laboured in vain

7 Likes

Re: I Spend 13k Weekly On Data To Support Peter Obi by Meagainstthem: 10:18pm On Sep 15, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Thunda faya Obi and all his stupid rodentsgrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Is Healthier Than Some People Who Call Him A Sick Man (picture) / 4 Daftest Set Of People In The World Right Now In My Opinion. / This Evil Man Will Reject Poll Results After Losing Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.