Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,141 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

How Much Do You Read When You're Back From School? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Much Do You Read When You're Back From School? (1433 Views)

Dangerous Mistakes We Made Before We Graduated From School! / My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? / 10 Life Lessons Every Nigerian Student Should Know Before Graduating From School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do You Read When You're Back From School? by Eemeekaa(m): 8:13pm On Aug 21, 2011
For me,the urge don't come natural like when i'm in school.
Re: How Much Do You Read When You're Back From School? by nsodo: 1:25pm On Aug 22, 2011
I personally read less Because of the many soups on TV to be watched and if it not TV time we go out with friends and the only time i get a book is to write assignments given to us as holiday packages and that is towards the end of the holiday.
Re: How Much Do You Read When You're Back From School? by Eemeekaa(m): 10:14am On Aug 23, 2011
While coming back home for the hols,i gathered some of the materials to be used for the next session but work,sleep,tv and food have not given me time to look into them.What do i do,with the kind of competition in my department.
Re: How Much Do You Read When You're Back From School? by 1bunne4lif(m): 1:50pm On Aug 23, 2011
i find it difficult to read at home despite the availability of time
Re: How Much Do You Read When You're Back From School? by Eemeekaa(m): 7:21pm On Aug 23, 2011
I hope people that leaves very close to their schools and goes to school from home are not affected that much?
Re: How Much Do You Read When You're Back From School? by Sike(m): 7:21am On Aug 24, 2011
How will i read when i'm on holiday?
Re: How Much Do You Read When You're Back From School? by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 24, 2011
Its hard 4 me to read on holidays, but i do try read sme novels
Re: How Much Do You Read When You're Back From School? by atasteve: 8:41am On Aug 24, 2011
Reading when not on vacation is difficult talk less of when on vacation.

Though it is a bad habit not to read cos "if one does not READ, one will definitely STINK"
Re: How Much Do You Read When You're Back From School? by eunisam: 8:47am On Aug 24, 2011
This days to read na wahala.spend most of my time on the internet.
Re: How Much Do You Read When You're Back From School? by macroworld: 9:07am On Aug 24, 2011
I like to take a small easy-read motivational book with me. It helps my focus after a break.
Re: How Much Do You Read When You're Back From School? by marcus1234: 9:18am On Aug 24, 2011
Re: How Much Do You Read When You're Back From School? by Misterpaul(m): 9:54am On Aug 24, 2011
Me,i only read when have exams to write,
Re: How Much Do You Read When You're Back From School? by Eemeekaa(m): 10:27am On Aug 24, 2011
Sike:

How will i read when i'm on holiday?
I mean preparing ahead for the next session stuffs.
Re: How Much Do You Read When You're Back From School? by Desdola(m): 11:13am On Aug 24, 2011
@nsodo not soups but soaps
Re: How Much Do You Read When You're Back From School? by Nymphnode(m): 11:38am On Aug 24, 2011
In pry, I use to finish the next term textbook before resumption, in sec: i switch over to novel, chase, stephen kings, lobsang rampa e.t.c. I attempted reading the mayor of casterbridge but never gone past the second chapter till today, in Uni: What happens in FUTH stays in FUTH. Nowadays, I dont even bring my work home, I'll rather work late
Re: How Much Do You Read When You're Back From School? by Airtimex(m): 12:01pm On Aug 24, 2011
time to read and time to flex cheesy
Re: How Much Do You Read When You're Back From School? by hamad: 12:46pm On Aug 24, 2011
Please my fellow brothers and sisters in this nairaland community,i need your help as i am trying to gain an admission into a university named ''All Saints University School of Medicine (ASUSM)" situated in the west indies(specifically the commonwealth of domica,which is the name of the country) and with an admission office at canada,please see the address below:

All Saints University
Admissions Department
5145 Steeles Avenue West
Entrance C Suite 223
Toronto, ON M9L 1R5
Canada

I have carried out all searches possible (i mean google search,yahoo search,universities search in the USA,CANADA,WEST INDIES,DOMINICA,DOMINICAN REPUBLIC,embassies/consulates/high commission search etc),but to no avail,as it all prove futile.

I even attempted making calls to the numbers given for enquiries and information,my calls are on either voicemail messages or i'll be asked to hold on thus wasting my precious money.

Before i proceed i wish to know from you guys if any of you have heard of such an institution? and besides these days we have phoney tertiary institutions the world over with web/e-mail addresses,so please parliamentarians i need your help

hamad
Re: How Much Do You Read When You're Back From School? by MMM2(m): 12:58pm On Aug 24, 2011
i dont read during holiday
Re: How Much Do You Read When You're Back From School? by JohnRambo9: 1:08pm On Aug 24, 2011
BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN
Why American men should boycott American women

http://boycottamericanwomen..com

I am an American man, and I have decided to boycott American women. In a nutshell, American women are the most likely to cheat on you, to divorce you, to get fat, to steal half of your money in the divorce courts, don’t know how to cook or clean, don’t want to have children, etc. Therefore, what intelligent man would want to get involved with American women?

American women are generally immature, selfish, extremely arrogant and self-centered, mentally unstable, irresponsible, and highly unchaste. The behavior of most American women is utterly disgusting, to say the least.

This blog is my attempt to explain why I feel American women are inferior to foreign women (non-American women), and why American men should boycott American women, and date/marry only foreign (non-American) women.

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!

Are you a man who is interested in marrying indian women? Please visit Indian-Wife.com, India's 1st International Marriage Bride Site:

http://www.indian-wife.com
Re: How Much Do You Read When You're Back From School? by Eemeekaa(m): 1:27pm On Aug 24, 2011
JohnRambo9:

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN
Why American men should boycott American women

http://boycottamericanwomen..com

I am an American man, and I have decided to boycott American women. In a nutshell, American women are the most likely to cheat on you, to divorce you, to get fat, to steal half of your money in the divorce courts, don’t know how to cook or clean, don’t want to have children, etc. Therefore, what intelligent man would want to get involved with American women?

American women are generally immature, selfish, extremely arrogant and self-centered, mentally unstable, irresponsible, and highly unchaste. The behavior of most American women is utterly disgusting, to say the least.

This blog is my attempt to explain why I feel American women are inferior to foreign women (non-American women), and why American men should boycott American women, and date/marry only foreign (non-American) women.

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!

Are you a man who is interested in marrying indian women? Please visit Indian-Wife.com, India's 1st International Marriage Bride Site:

http://www.indian-wife.com
Guy you don dey drink.
Re: How Much Do You Read When You're Back From School? by manakeagie: 3:02pm On Aug 24, 2011
when i am in holiday i find it hard to read because of the too many films and soaps that are their for me to watch i just relax and have fun
Re: How Much Do You Read When You're Back From School? by WebSurfer(m): 5:38pm On Aug 24, 2011
;d ;d
Re: How Much Do You Read When You're Back From School? by bxg(m): 8:22pm On Aug 24, 2011
2 read durin skul hours sef is a big problem tongue tongue
Re: How Much Do You Read When You're Back From School? by Johnnycash: 1:09am On Aug 25, 2011
my own na procrastination dey kill me , i go yan say i go read 2moro, tommorow come na ma uncle go bring tyt film (cowboys vs aliens) abeg bros imagen dat thing na,how all your whole family go dey watch such film 4 palour dey laff as if laff 1 kill dem or as if basketmouth dey d film while, u u go dey room dey read comprehensive physics, ta GOD forbid,,,BUH GOD GO HELEP US SHA!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[color=#006600][/color]!
Re: How Much Do You Read When You're Back From School? by ashiland: 4:52am On Aug 25, 2011
you always need to read, on holiday or somewhere else.
Re: How Much Do You Read When You're Back From School? by Eemeekaa(m): 6:09am On Aug 25, 2011
Johnnycash:

my own na procrastination dey kill me , i go yan say i go read 2moro, tommorow come na ma uncle go bring tyt film (cowboys vs aliens) abeg bros imagen dat thing na,how all your whole family go dey watch such film 4 palour dey laff as if laff 1 kill dem or as if basketmouth dey d film while, u u go dey room dey read comprehensive physics, ta GOD forbid,,,BUH GOD GO HELEP US SHA!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[color=#006600][/color]!
Guy no b only u joo.
Re: How Much Do You Read When You're Back From School? by EfeEkarume(m): 1:29pm On Aug 25, 2011
I read only one book - Facebook- I read if am in front of school or even back from school.

(1) (Reply)

Lancaster University: Study In A Top A Top 10 University / Any Accounting Student To Help? / Unizik Releases Its 2011 Pre Matric Admission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.