Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,131 members, 7,845,752 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

23-year-old Mechanic Disappears, Family Seeks Help - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 23-year-old Mechanic Disappears, Family Seeks Help (17432 Views)

Man Seeks Help To Locate Family Of Elderly Woman Found Roaming In Osun / Woman Who Slept With Male Best Friend Following Quarrel With Husband, Seeks Help / Frankco Pere: Amputee Comedian Seeks Help To Get Married (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 23-year-old Mechanic Disappears, Family Seeks Help by SamOchuko: 5:35pm On Nov 02, 2022
ISTP:

https://punchng.com/23-year-old-mechanic-disappears-family-seeks-help/

Among those arrested in the south East? How who day work and live in Lagos take go get arrested in the south East? The matter nor clear, the police should do its job diligently
Re: 23-year-old Mechanic Disappears, Family Seeks Help by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 5:41pm On Nov 02, 2022
Ololademrmoney2:
He doesn't wants to be a mechanic, he wants to be a baller.

I hate to admit this.
You typed the exact thing that came to my mind when I saw the headline.

May he be found safe and whole.
Re: 23-year-old Mechanic Disappears, Family Seeks Help by okrikaboi: 5:44pm On Nov 02, 2022
Him don go join ballers cool
Re: 23-year-old Mechanic Disappears, Family Seeks Help by ibiza1: 5:49pm On Nov 02, 2022
i pity for his family

Re: 23-year-old Mechanic Disappears, Family Seeks Help by Ololademrmoney2(m): 5:59pm On Nov 02, 2022
It happens, I can understand.
YorceelinaBlaq:

I hate to admit this.
You typed the exact thing that came to my mind when I saw the headline.

May he be found safe and whole.
Re: 23-year-old Mechanic Disappears, Family Seeks Help by tyinfinity: 6:11pm On Nov 02, 2022
Inside okija shrine for peter obidirty election bid.police should go to okija shrine
Re: 23-year-old Mechanic Disappears, Family Seeks Help by Astar007: 6:17pm On Nov 02, 2022
Senalimo23:
Gxgdgg

This person na 419 I know am very well, na scam
Re: 23-year-old Mechanic Disappears, Family Seeks Help by juman(m): 6:32pm On Nov 02, 2022
Lagos!

Maybe he was knocked down by a vehicle.
They should check hospital or even mortuary.
Re: 23-year-old Mechanic Disappears, Family Seeks Help by iLegendd(m): 6:47pm On Nov 02, 2022
I pray they find him.
Re: 23-year-old Mechanic Disappears, Family Seeks Help by drololaaof: 7:32pm On Nov 02, 2022
ISTP:

https://punchng.com/23-year-old-mechanic-disappears-family-seeks-help/
Is hypertension a reason why the mother will not be informed? If you failed to inform her directly ,bystanders sympathisers will let her know . Let us pray for his being found.
Re: 23-year-old Mechanic Disappears, Family Seeks Help by Mathain19(m): 9:58pm On Nov 02, 2022
My grandmother in Ondo State said she heard his name announced on a radio station to be among some people that were arrested in a state in the South-East. But, she is too old to remember which particular state it was.”

You see some of this old people ehn!..
Their own is to cause confusion before they die..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Should Be A Married Woman's Next Of Kin? / How Do I Go About Divorce? / Divorce In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.