Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Civilization Is Not About The White Race & Domination - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Civilization Is Not About The White Race & Domination (222 Views)

Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes / Map Of Africa Showing Fulani Domination. / Enough Of Fulani Domination In Ilorin – Kasumu, Afonja Union President-general (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Civilization Is Not About The White Race & Domination by Elbinawi: 6:56am On Nov 02, 2022
Civilization is not About the White Race & Domination

While viewing the video of the U. K. Academy for the Orphaned Children of BokoHaram insurgency, Sokoto State, I noticed the eating culture of eating in group by the School Children. I was highly impressed with this. This is what we inherited from our ancestors but we foolishly threw it away and embraced the ways of the White man.

To be candid with you nothing in the culture and values of the White man impress me because I considered our values and culture here more superior. The White man's values are empty and shallow but because of their recent scientific and economic domination of the world people just become their copycats and zombies.

I still prefer to eat with my fingers than use cutlery. You can call me a Bushman or primitive or uncivilized, that is useless to me. Eating in group strengthen Brotherhood and Friendship, and increase love of each other. I was never a proponent of Western individualism & self-centeredness.

One of the stupid assumptions in our society today is that to eat, walk, dress and talk like a White man makes you "civilized". Unenlightened people make this assumption because they are ignorant what is civilization. Our Ethiopia here was civilized when Europe was swimming in savagery and barbarism. The great nations of the past like China and Persia were civilized when the White man does not even know how to wear clothes. Civilization is the upholding of high human values and standards.

A society dominated by racism is not civilized in my opinion because racism is the peak of savagery and barbarism. Superiority should not be judged by what human can not control. Superiority should be judged by distinguish services and acquired qualities. Race and ethnicity are things people can not control. When God made you Black or White it was not with your consent or approval. And no race has 3 eyes, 2 mouth and 4 legs!

The Western society is a hotbed of White Supremacy, racism and privilege. The most racist nations in the whole world is the Western society. The only societies that Apartheid has ever existed is in White dominated societies. In the 60s Blacks can not enter the same Bus as Whites in USA. During the Second World War, American Black soldiers can not be transported with aircrafts and they can not share the same military barracks with Whites. And gullible Idiots were brainwashed that the USA saved the world from Nazi racism! How can a largely racist army save the world from Nazi racism? We ask

Inferiority complex is one of the reasons why non-Whites want to eat,talk, dress and walk like Whites. People think greatness entails to be accepted by those that controlled the world. Unfortunately, the excessive racism of White supremacists entails that no matter how you try to be like the Europeans as long as you are non-White with blond hair and blue eyes you will never be accepted by them. And if you need confirmation to the above assertion ask the Turks, they will tell you more about this. Turkey shaded all it Islamic identity so that the Europeans will accept them but that never happened. Turkey will never be admitted to the EU. Excessive racism and the White superiority complex the only reason.

On a final note, with the decline of Western hegemony and domination we should return to our roots especially we Africans. We had rich African medicines before the advent of European colonialism, unfortunately we threw everything away unlike the clever Chinese who kept their medicines. Please bring our African medicines back!

Harun Elbinawi
elbinawi@yahoo.com
Re: Civilization Is Not About The White Race & Domination by ZKOSOSO(m): 7:47am On Nov 02, 2022
May Buhari never happened to Nigeria again.....he produced plenty Psychos roaming our cyber space.

May Allah Chase APC down to Oblivion Forever....Ameena

(1) (Reply)

Full Speech: Bola Tinubu Meets Private Sector Stakeholders, Presents Manifesto / 11 School Girls Of FGGC, Yauri Still In The Captivity Of Smelly Terrorists / Adamu Adamu Is The Worst Minister Of Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.