Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

13 Boko Haram Members Arrested In Niger Over Attempt To Attack Military Base - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 13 Boko Haram Members Arrested In Niger Over Attempt To Attack Military Base (19871 Views)

Restore Power To Niger, Over 40 Babies Die In Hospitals, Incubators Daily - FFK / Protests Rock Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Bauchi, Niger Over Insecurity / 13 Boko Haram Insurgents & Their Families Surrender To The Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Boko Haram Members Arrested In Niger Over Attempt To Attack Military Base by Clinghton: 8:09pm On Nov 02, 2022
Won't be surprised to hear 13 repentant boko haram released.
Re: 13 Boko Haram Members Arrested In Niger Over Attempt To Attack Military Base by uckay304: 8:21pm On Nov 02, 2022
Islie:

https://leadership.ng/13-suspected-boko-haram-arrested-over-attempt-to-attack-military-base/
Kill them immediately before they free them in the name of repented Boko Haram. Their intention was to kill all the soldiers there, why arrest your enemies and put them to jail when you know they kill you at every given chances
Re: 13 Boko Haram Members Arrested In Niger Over Attempt To Attack Military Base by Odebayo4010(m): 8:27pm On Nov 02, 2022
THELATTERMAN:
Kill them all. Prison sentences aren't enough.

That's the real problem we're facing instead to kill them off,what are they arresting them for?, that's what I don't understand
Re: 13 Boko Haram Members Arrested In Niger Over Attempt To Attack Military Base by Caseywilliams(m): 8:28pm On Nov 02, 2022
No be to catch dem be problem... Una go still release, rehabilitate them, recruit them put for military.. Still dey pay them after everything
Re: 13 Boko Haram Members Arrested In Niger Over Attempt To Attack Military Base by effido666: 8:44pm On Nov 02, 2022
Instead of showing us der pictures as they always do when dey arrest any UGM in the south and west.... they are busy hiding their identities.....I just wish they will escape from those soldiers and go back to attack the barrack so dat those foolish soldiers will learn how to kill them at the spot wen arrested
Re: 13 Boko Haram Members Arrested In Niger Over Attempt To Attack Military Base by THELATTERMAN(m): 8:47pm On Nov 02, 2022
Odebayo4010:

That's the real problem we're facing instead to kill them off,what are they arresting them for?, that's what I don't understand
It's really pathetic meh �
Re: 13 Boko Haram Members Arrested In Niger Over Attempt To Attack Military Base by godofuck231: 9:22pm On Nov 02, 2022
Good , hang them up-side-down wit their legs spread apart ,and drop a smallllllllll tiny bit of burning coal into their anus , lets see if they will see the 12 virgin jn heaven
Re: 13 Boko Haram Members Arrested In Niger Over Attempt To Attack Military Base by ugbarreta(m): 9:39pm On Nov 02, 2022
But why are the arresting them? Hence FG will still release them and enroll them into our military. Believe in Nigeria at your own peril. Nonsense government.
Re: 13 Boko Haram Members Arrested In Niger Over Attempt To Attack Military Base by Sheylon(m): 9:56pm On Nov 02, 2022
I opened this thread to see their faces, but unfortunately I saw Nigeria army picture as usual.
Re: 13 Boko Haram Members Arrested In Niger Over Attempt To Attack Military Base by viceddy95(m): 10:41pm On Nov 02, 2022
Fejire:
Pls guys, if you're led to help kindly assist me with some money to buy drugs. Am very sick with malaria and typhoid but I haven't taken drugs or eaten anything since morning due to lack of money. I live with my dad who is retired and my mom is late. Am pleading from my heart pls kindly assist me pls. may God bless you Acct no:
Ann G.TBank
You are not looking for money ,for you and your brother to eat today,na to treat sickness….scammer,go look for work
Re: 13 Boko Haram Members Arrested In Niger Over Attempt To Attack Military Base by Otasikwe(m): 8:28am On Nov 03, 2022
ManishSmith:
Attack ear and dear.....
lol guy u don take ur personal stupidity to another level ur doing well

Re: 13 Boko Haram Members Arrested In Niger Over Attempt To Attack Military Base by HRMK: 9:06am On Nov 03, 2022
why arrest them instead of getting them all eliminated?you still want them to feed fat on the poor populace?balderdash!
Re: 13 Boko Haram Members Arrested In Niger Over Attempt To Attack Military Base by akpmuller: 9:18am On Nov 03, 2022
= post You be big FOOL
Re: 13 Boko Haram Members Arrested In Niger Over Attempt To Attack Military Base by ManishSmith(m): 9:22am On Nov 03, 2022
Otasikwe:
lol guy u don take ur personal stupidity to another level ur doing well

Pained ass fellow I never mentioned you in my comment, so take your retard joke to somewhere else cuz, I wouldn’t give you that privilege......
Re: 13 Boko Haram Members Arrested In Niger Over Attempt To Attack Military Base by brainhgeek(m): 11:24am On Nov 03, 2022
..and, have they been killed yet ?
Re: 13 Boko Haram Members Arrested In Niger Over Attempt To Attack Military Base by Mrkindness: 12:31pm On Nov 03, 2022
Why arrested why not kill them
Re: 13 Boko Haram Members Arrested In Niger Over Attempt To Attack Military Base by Poleski: 1:04pm On Nov 03, 2022
Soon they will be released as usual.
Re: 13 Boko Haram Members Arrested In Niger Over Attempt To Attack Military Base by NLPoliceWoman: 4:13pm On Nov 03, 2022
akpmuller:
= post You be big FOOL

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2.
Re: 13 Boko Haram Members Arrested In Niger Over Attempt To Attack Military Base by NLPoliceWoman: 9:05pm On Nov 05, 2022
akpmuller:
= post You be big FOOL
Again,
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Family Perishes In NYC Car Crash. / Insecurity: Senators Demand Sack Of Service Chiefs, Security Agencies Heads.. / Governor Umahi Lectures Engineers On A Writing-Board During Work Inspection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.