Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Lagos To Ph, How Is It Like, The Road, Flood. The Fee, Plz Help. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos To Ph, How Is It Like, The Road, Flood. The Fee, Plz Help. (676 Views)

Life In Germany: What Is It Like For Nigerians Who Migrated? / Why Can't All Roads In Lagos State Be Like The Roads In Alausa, Ikeja? (PHOTOS) / See What It's Like To Be In The Driver's Seat Of A Train Travelling At 287 Km/h (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos To Ph, How Is It Like, The Road, Flood. The Fee, Plz Help. by service44: 9:44am On Nov 02, 2022
How is the road from lagos to ph, east west road, is it ok now, wat is the situation of the flood, what is the fee like, pls if you hv traveled from lagos to porthacourt recently drop your experience.
Re: Lagos To Ph, How Is It Like, The Road, Flood. The Fee, Plz Help. by Earthstorms(m): 7:30am On Nov 03, 2022
service44:
How is the road from lagos to ph, east west road, is it ok now, wat is the situation of the flood, what is the fee like, pls if you hv traveled from lagos to porthacourt recently drop your experience.

I like to know also.

I like to know how one can go from port Harcourt to warri, I heard the east west road can not be used, some portions are washed off, I heard going through Onitsha and Asaba to warri is also problematic, part of the road is cut off and one is forced to go through interior villages and people are being kidnapped on those off roads.

I thought of the port Harcourt to Enugu and then from Enugu to Onitsha and then to warri route, but I heard lots of Fulani herdsmen were offloaded by helicopters recently on the Enugu axis and are on a kidnapping spree on that route. It is just terrible.

How does one go from port Harcourt to warri?

A 200km journey is now looking like a journey to the moon.
Re: Lagos To Ph, How Is It Like, The Road, Flood. The Fee, Plz Help. by service44: 8:27am On Nov 03, 2022
So, does that mean, vehicls no loger move from lagos to ph? Since the time of the flood nobody has moved from lagos to porthacourt.
Re: Lagos To Ph, How Is It Like, The Road, Flood. The Fee, Plz Help. by okeysoninv: 8:27am On Nov 03, 2022
Earthstorms:

I like to know also.

I like to know how one can go from port Harcourt to warri, I heard the east west road can not be used, some portions are washed off, I heard going through Onitsha and Asaba to warri is also problematic, part of the road is cut off and one is forced to go through interior villages and people are being kidnapped on those off roads.

I thought of the port Harcourt to Enugu and then from Enugu to Onitsha and then to warri route, but I heard lots of Fulani herdsmen were offloaded by helicopters recently on the Enugu axis and are on a kidnapping spree on that route. It is just terrible.

How does one go from port Harcourt to warri?

A 200km journey is now looking like a journey to the moon.
na Port Harcourt abi na warri u wan go. if East West road is bad . you follow onitsha - owerri- pH
Re: Lagos To Ph, How Is It Like, The Road, Flood. The Fee, Plz Help. by okeysoninv: 8:29am On Nov 03, 2022
service44:
So, does that mean, vehicls no loger move from lagos to ph? Since the time of the flood nobody has moved from lagos to porthacourt.
onitsha-owerri- pH. if East West road is unmotorable
Re: Lagos To Ph, How Is It Like, The Road, Flood. The Fee, Plz Help. by Earthstorms(m): 8:34am On Nov 03, 2022
okeysoninv:
onitsha-owerri- pH. if East West road is unmotorable

I heard the Owerri to Onitsha section is bad and one has to go off the road and pass through the villages at some points. The villagers then set up many check points and people are being kidnapped in some of those check points.

Have you passed the Owerri to Onitsha road recently?
Re: Lagos To Ph, How Is It Like, The Road, Flood. The Fee, Plz Help. by okeysoninv: 8:36am On Nov 03, 2022
Earthstorms:

I heard the Owerri to Onitsha section is bad and one has to go off the road and pass through the villages at some points. The villagers then set up many check points and people are being kidnapped in some of those check points.

Have you passed the Owerri to Onitsha road recently?
you dey whine me . so all the motors plying owerri to ph has stopped going. never heard any kidnapping there . the road is not so bad pls.
Re: Lagos To Ph, How Is It Like, The Road, Flood. The Fee, Plz Help. by Earthstorms(m): 3:10pm On Nov 03, 2022
okeysoninv:
you dey whine me . so all the motors plying owerri to ph has stopped going. never heard any kidnapping there . the road is not so bad pls.

It is the Owerri to Onitsha road that is the problem. What is the status of that road?
Re: Lagos To Ph, How Is It Like, The Road, Flood. The Fee, Plz Help. by Iykejohn419(m): 5:26pm On Nov 03, 2022
Omo.... No be small journey oooo
I traveled last week Friday, I paid #15k from Lagos to PH, the road was smooth and okay untill I reach Onitsha..... Twas a bumper to bumper journey bro, I got to Onitsha by 6pm, since den.... Nah one way person dey pass, the road sef blocked in both lanes, we struggled to come out from the traffic only to meet a greater stand still in Owerri (Owerri hold up was d worst so far), our driver refused to follow d bush part, he prefer to sleep on the road than to take that route, he said twas very risky and dangerous.

You know Rivers state and check point wahala nau, I don't need to tell u about that one bcx any small drive, you have to stop or slow down for check point

Well..... I left Lag 8am and got to PH by 12am( midnight)...., Twas a very hectic journey, that road isn't for the weak lol. A friend of mine who also ply that route reached PH that same midnight. The problem is from Onitsha road down to PH, everywhere choke

I wish everyone traveling or following that route a safe trip to their respective destinations
Re: Lagos To Ph, How Is It Like, The Road, Flood. The Fee, Plz Help. by Earthstorms(m): 7:45am On Nov 04, 2022
Iykejohn419:
Omo.... No be small journey oooo
I traveled last week Friday, I paid #15k from Lagos to PH, the road was smooth and okay untill I reach Onitsha..... Twas a bumper to bumper journey bro, I got to Onitsha by 6pm, since den.... Nah one way person dey pass, the road sef blocked in both lanes, we struggled to come out from the traffic only to meet a greater stand still in Owerri (Owerri hold up was d worst so far), our driver refused to follow d bush part, he prefer to sleep on the road than to take that route, he said twas very risky and dangerous.

You know Rivers state and check point wahala nau, I don't need to tell u about that one bcx any small drive, you have to stop or slow down for check point

Well..... I left Lag 8am and got to PH by 12am( midnight)...., Twas a very hectic journey, that road isn't for the weak lol. A friend of mine who also ply that route reached PH that same midnight. The problem is from Onitsha road down to PH, everywhere choke

I wish everyone traveling or following that route a safe trip to their respective destinations

Thanks for the explanation.

That means with patience, one can pass through the road without going through the bush.
Re: Lagos To Ph, How Is It Like, The Road, Flood. The Fee, Plz Help. by Iykejohn419(m): 11:31am On Nov 04, 2022
Earthstorms:

Thanks for the explanation.

That means with patience, one can pass through the road without going through the bush.

Yeah..... You'll still get to your destination safe and sound
Nah God dey protect person from bad things

Safe journey bro
Re: Lagos To Ph, How Is It Like, The Road, Flood. The Fee, Plz Help. by service44: 2:49pm On Nov 04, 2022
To say the truth, the way i dey fear to pass eastern region en, kai! I remember back then 2006, very peaceful dat if i want to travel i prefer geting to east first, some times in the nigth, but now, na waoo, when i was coming to lagos, one man was asking the driver if he is passing through east, the man almost came down from the vehicle, if not dat the driver said he is passing thro benin, my people na God dey save person oh. Tanks for the update, what if i do it this way. LAGOS-OWERI, OWER-PH.

(1) (Reply)

The Ultimate Guide To Mykonos Airport: From Check-in To Takeoff / Warri To Abuja / How Do People Japa With Schengen Visa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.