Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,671 members, 7,862,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:08 AM

I Need An Mpesa Account To Buy Or Partner With The Owner For My Biz - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need An Mpesa Account To Buy Or Partner With The Owner For My Biz (166 Views)

How To Get Emergency Loans In Kenya Via MPESA / Wrong Credit Alert , How Do I Locate And Refund The Owner / Coronavirus: No Charges on $10 below Transaction On Kenya Safaricom Mpesa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Mpesa Account To Buy Or Partner With The Owner For My Biz by qualitysports: 10:10am On Nov 02, 2022
Recently, i have started getting orders from my client in other african countries that requires me to have one.

If you want to sell, i'll buy or if you want to partner with me by helping to receive the funds and advertising the business, its okay.

(1) (Reply)

In 2021, I Struggled To Make 20k..in 2022,I Learnt To Use Amazon Kdp To Make $$$ / How To Buy On Amazon With 15-33 Percent Using Digital Coins / Shop With This Secret And Enjoy 99% Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.