Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,546 members, 7,837,092 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Pls Urgent Help. PTA. How Do I Resolve This - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls Urgent Help. PTA. How Do I Resolve This (764 Views)

Please Which Bank Gives PTA In Less Than 24hrs / Which Bank Still Gives PTA As Cash-Urgent Please / How Do I Resolve The Wrong Date Of Birth On My Transcript (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Urgent Help. PTA. How Do I Resolve This by jamznato: 10:42am On Nov 02, 2022
I linked my bvn to email address and OTP is generated but i cant sign up after confirming password. Has anyone experience this issue.
Also can i use any bank for pta. Which of the bank is faster without delay
Re: Pls Urgent Help. PTA. How Do I Resolve This by kenevision(m): 4:07pm On Nov 02, 2022
Which bank did you do your BVN in? You may need to visit them to be sure that your correct email is linked to your BVN.

I have used both Access and Fidelity Banks, they all delivered fastly.

However, there is rumour that PTA will now be issued via credit card instead of cash.
Re: Pls Urgent Help. PTA. How Do I Resolve This by jamznato: 9:22am On Nov 09, 2022
I had issues with linking email. So i went to GTbank to link.my email to bvn. When i logged in to sign up with bvn it open to generate OTP.
The OTP was sent to my email to continue the.regiatration. but when i put the otp code it took me to password page.
I.put same password but the page refuse to load but showing red
Re: Pls Urgent Help. PTA. How Do I Resolve This by Ehinjuola: 12:03pm On Nov 10, 2022
If you have issue with your BVN address, visit your bank.

I mean the one that issue the BVN for you in the first place, the other banks you link it with will do little or no help in term of correcting the mistake.
p
I have never seen or heard anyone using GTB for PTA before coz some banks are literally slow and deliberately delaying eligibility but Access bank I can assured you.

lately due to bank cash policy and the shortage of cash in our banks, banks are now issue E-card instead of that cash deposit in which you can as well use it when you reach your destination.

wish you all the best!
Re: Pls Urgent Help. PTA. How Do I Resolve This by andrewvella: 8:28pm On Nov 10, 2022
I’m having the same problem, i feel so stuck. I don’t know what to do or who to reach out to.

(1) (Reply)

Can He Move To Cyprus To Canada For Hustle Without Student Visa / Dv Lottery 2010 Is Out Again / Are You Interested In Studying In The U.s.a, Uk, Canada And Hungary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.