Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,331 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Can He Move To Cyprus To Canada For Hustle Without Student Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can He Move To Cyprus To Canada For Hustle Without Student Visa (743 Views)

I Urgently Want To Travel To Cyprus This Year, How Possible? Suggestions Please / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can He Move To Cyprus To Canada For Hustle Without Student Visa by taylor89(m): 10:37pm On Apr 24, 2023
My friend is preparing to relocate to southern cyprus since Canada work visa isn't that easy from Nigeria

He’s 32 his main country of choice is Canada he’s a graduate of computer but doesn’t have extra acquired skills so he just want to get to Cyprus first via Asylum then hustle legally save up and move to Canada after a year to continue hustling

He doesn’t want to further his education.

So he’s asking if it will be easy to move from cyprus to Canada to start legit hustle even if it’s from farm or factory work then he can acquire additional skills and get a better job

Abeg I need experienced answers Abeg
Re: Can He Move To Cyprus To Canada For Hustle Without Student Visa by buttlover(m): 10:56pm On Apr 24, 2023
grin save up money to enter Canada. Money dey Cyprus? Abi em pack am Keep there

1 Like

Re: Can He Move To Cyprus To Canada For Hustle Without Student Visa by taylor89(m): 11:01pm On Apr 24, 2023
buttlover:
grin save up money to enter Canada. Money dey Cyprus? Abi em pack am Keep there

Canada without student visa?
Re: Can He Move To Cyprus To Canada For Hustle Without Student Visa by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:04pm On Apr 24, 2023
LoL Cyprus is a very bad destination for Nigerians. The south is a bit better though but it's mainly a tourist destination with very few economic opportunities. The north is only recognized a country by turkey. He wants to seek asylum. Okay o grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Can He Move To Cyprus To Canada For Hustle Without Student Visa by Geo4646: 12:44am On Apr 25, 2023
taylor89:
My friend is preparing to relocate to southern cyprus since Canada work visa isn't that easy from Nigeria

He’s 32 his main country of choice is Canada he’s a graduate of computer but doesn’t have extra acquired skills so he just want to get to Cyprus first via Asylum then hustle legally save up and move to Canada after a year to continue hustling

So he’s asking if it will be easy to move from cyprus to Canada to start legit hustle even if it’s from farm or factory work then he can acquire additional skills and get a better job

Dey play
Re: Can He Move To Cyprus To Canada For Hustle Without Student Visa by lastkingsman: 4:38pm On Apr 25, 2023
tensazangetsu20:
LoL Cyprus is a very bad destination for Nigerians. The south is a bit better though but it's mainly a tourist destination with very few economic opportunities. The north is only recognized a country by turkey. He wants to seek asylum. Okay o grin grin

Ara agbala Asylum seeker grin grin
Re: Can He Move To Cyprus To Canada For Hustle Without Student Visa by krcboy(m): 6:09pm On Apr 25, 2023
taylor89:

Canada is his dream country , lol ask him whars the capital of Canada😂
Re: Can He Move To Cyprus To Canada For Hustle Without Student Visa by Pekela: 3:14pm On May 01, 2023
Hello house pls any idea of links to get information on Cyprus tourist visa

(1) (Reply)

My Guy Is Asking If I Would Like To Come And Work In Benin Republic / Beautiful Naija / What Time Of The Year Is The Uk Flight Ticket Cheapest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.