Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,855 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu As She Gets Set For Halloween Charity Blowout - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu As She Gets Set For Halloween Charity Blowout (3846 Views)

Murray-Bruce Announced Bianca Ojukwu As Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Video) / Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React / Bianca Ojukwu As The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria In 1988 (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu As She Gets Set For Halloween Charity Blowout by ChinnysBlog: 10:59am On Nov 02, 2022
Wife of late Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu and Former Ambassador to Spain hit the Theme Store over the weekend for the Charity Halloween Blowout .

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu As She Gets Set For Halloween Charity Blowout by maruzia: 11:00am On Nov 02, 2022
Nice.
This woman is simply classy and ageless.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu As She Gets Set For Halloween Charity Blowout by tillaman(m): 11:03am On Nov 02, 2022
Bianca is Ever blazing
If she’s looking to remarry then I might know a guy for her

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu As She Gets Set For Halloween Charity Blowout by Ireportlive: 11:06am On Nov 02, 2022
cool

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu As She Gets Set For Halloween Charity Blowout by moonstar01: 11:06am On Nov 02, 2022
Bianca is my heroine ever since she slap the demon out of that Obiano wife who have been bullying the entire Anambra State for 8 years. Bianca Nwanyioma.

12 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu As She Gets Set For Halloween Charity Blowout by LuQuLuQu(m): 11:07am On Nov 02, 2022
Effortlessly stunning

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu As She Gets Set For Halloween Charity Blowout by christopherozo: 11:08am On Nov 02, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool
Bros, na wetin dey. Make I buy rod give some people wey need am.
Femi no get prick, no get balls. Na only mouth.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu As She Gets Set For Halloween Charity Blowout by Ireportlive: 11:10am On Nov 02, 2022
christopherozo:

Bros, na wetin dey.

Nothing dey my brother

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu As She Gets Set For Halloween Charity Blowout by LogicBomb8: 11:11am On Nov 02, 2022
Behind the show glass is the ghost of agbado urchin
Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu As She Gets Set For Halloween Charity Blowout by realstars: 11:13am On Nov 02, 2022
She is good to go, she was the only one person that can pull powers from the great Ojuku, and breaks his heart at will.
Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu As She Gets Set For Halloween Charity Blowout by seanwilliam(m): 11:40am On Nov 02, 2022
How old is she?
Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu As She Gets Set For Halloween Charity Blowout by meobizy(f): 11:47am On Nov 02, 2022
Too much makeup.
Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu As She Gets Set For Halloween Charity Blowout by Karlovych: 11:48am On Nov 02, 2022
embarassed Hmm, Igbos!
Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu As She Gets Set For Halloween Charity Blowout by sandali: 11:51am On Nov 02, 2022
meobizy:
Too much makeup.
Na your make up? Make you kuku buy ya own apply and rest. Mad people everywhere

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu As She Gets Set For Halloween Charity Blowout by sandali: 11:52am On Nov 02, 2022
meobizy:
Too much makeup.
I tire for some people.
Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu As She Gets Set For Halloween Charity Blowout by Holybaddo: 12:00pm On Nov 02, 2022
Weythjng make I talk self

Weything concern me anyway
Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu As She Gets Set For Halloween Charity Blowout by ResidentSnitch(f): 12:03pm On Nov 02, 2022
ok
Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu As She Gets Set For Halloween Charity Blowout by sandali: 12:10pm On Nov 02, 2022
christopherozo:

Bros, na wetin dey. Make I buy rod give some people wey need am.
Femi no get prick, no get balls. Na only mouth.

FFK dey buga but d penis dey go on sabbatical leave when duty call.
Chai. Of all d things that can happen to a man this is the worst
No wonder all his wives run away from his house.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu As She Gets Set For Halloween Charity Blowout by Burruchaga71(m): 12:14pm On Nov 02, 2022
This lady is so cute and still has a lot to offer in my bedroom.
Abeg who has her number?
Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu As She Gets Set For Halloween Charity Blowout by hotsign1: 12:21pm On Nov 02, 2022
Nice
Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu As She Gets Set For Halloween Charity Blowout by Baronthecelebri: 12:28pm On Nov 02, 2022
This woman Toto go sweet to suck

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu As She Gets Set For Halloween Charity Blowout by Okoroawusa: 12:31pm On Nov 02, 2022
How old do you people say this woman is again?

Ageless beauty... just the way I love my women
Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu As She Gets Set For Halloween Charity Blowout by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 02, 2022
Akuwara, Anambra women are strong o

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu As She Gets Set For Halloween Charity Blowout by techWriter1: 1:15pm On Nov 02, 2022
Nice
Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu As She Gets Set For Halloween Charity Blowout by Tochj(m): 1:30pm On Nov 02, 2022
Bikonu, what's this halloween
Is it for fun or something else?
Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu As She Gets Set For Halloween Charity Blowout by GodHatesJews: 1:41pm On Nov 02, 2022
Who's fcking this OSU first lady?
Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu As She Gets Set For Halloween Charity Blowout by Danisaint112(m): 1:44pm On Nov 02, 2022
Beauty in abundance
Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu As She Gets Set For Halloween Charity Blowout by Nyamuri: 2:08pm On Nov 02, 2022
Fani kayode has really enjoyed grin
Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu As She Gets Set For Halloween Charity Blowout by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:20pm On Nov 02, 2022
Mama so fresh!

grin
Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu As She Gets Set For Halloween Charity Blowout by juman(m): 2:22pm On Nov 02, 2022
Too slender no meat to hold.
Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu As She Gets Set For Halloween Charity Blowout by DWickedLandLord: 3:14pm On Nov 02, 2022
Baronthecelebri:
This woman Toto go sweet to suck

Literally laugh out loud
Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu As She Gets Set For Halloween Charity Blowout by franchasofficia: 4:27pm On Nov 02, 2022
Wifey replica kiss cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Sleeping At The Emir Palace In Ilorin / Why Is Oshiomhole Looking At Asiwaju Bola Tinubu This Way (picture) / Dubai To Extradite Ibori To Britain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.