Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,734 members, 7,831,337 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Eko Gold Coin: A World-class Gold Mine In Osun State (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eko Gold Coin: A World-class Gold Mine In Osun State (Photos) (44500 Views)

Illegal Gold Mine Collapses In Cross River, Six Buried Alive / Bandits Kill 22 At Zamfara Gold Mine / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eko Gold Coin: A World-class Gold Mine In Osun State (Photos) by Debangis20(m): 2:31pm On Nov 02, 2022
shocked very great. I strongly pray and hope for the sustainability and development of this achievement. It is of numerous importance.
Re: Eko Gold Coin: A World-class Gold Mine In Osun State (Photos) by BreconHills(m): 2:37pm On Nov 02, 2022
WhatCanIsay:
Cool

Will it be under the purview of the state as it is normal in the North?

It seems all resources in the Southern part of Nigeria is for the nation, but those in the North is for the North.

Nope

Thor Exploration of Canada have 100% interest funded by payment of $1.6m to the Nigerian company

40% shares of Thor in Nigerian hands

Annual royalty fees to state and federal government.

This is the future of mining in Nigeria. Everybody is a winner.

2 Likes

Re: Eko Gold Coin: A World-class Gold Mine In Osun State (Photos) by Ucloaded01: 2:38pm On Nov 02, 2022
Mumu southerners una own na national cake while zamfara government have been mining gold for over 15years and yet has not contibuted a penny to the national treasury.
Pity sad

2 Likes

Re: Eko Gold Coin: A World-class Gold Mine In Osun State (Photos) by SugarGirl44(f): 2:39pm On Nov 02, 2022
lhordspy:
Every development and good things in the SOUTH is either coming from the south-west or been attributed to them.
Southern Nigeria could have been better off with only South-west and South-south . Dont know why they had to join another set of unfortunate lot from a specific region with us.

Aṣeju tiẹ ni Southern Nigeria, SouthWest nikan ti wa ok.
Those SS people don’t hesitate to align with their hairy cousins when the opportunity arises, forgetting that they need us and we don’t need them.
And they always claim their so called oyel was used to develop Lagos.

Everybody should answer their father’s name pls.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eko Gold Coin: A World-class Gold Mine In Osun State (Photos) by lhordspy: 2:48pm On Nov 02, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Those SS people don’t hesitate to align with their hairy cousins when the opportunity arises, forgetting that they need us and we don’t need them.

Lol. True.

4 Likes

Re: Eko Gold Coin: A World-class Gold Mine In Osun State (Photos) by Adaibeku(f): 2:55pm On Nov 02, 2022
lhordspy:
Every development and good things in the SOUTH is either coming from the south-west or been attributed to them.

Southern Nigeria could have been better off with only South-west and South-south . Dont know why they had to join another set of unfortunate lot from a specific region with us.

but south east own Lagos na?
Re: Eko Gold Coin: A World-class Gold Mine In Osun State (Photos) by Adaibeku(f): 2:56pm On Nov 02, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Hahahahaha grin grin

1 Like

Re: Eko Gold Coin: A World-class Gold Mine In Osun State (Photos) by SpecialAdviser(m): 2:58pm On Nov 02, 2022
tamdun:

Abeg make them give una biafra, am in support, the damages u guys are doing to Nigeria outweigh the good, make una dey go

Hope u won't cry over Biafran mention again. We are tired of how you guys cry over that name. Really tired of it
Re: Eko Gold Coin: A World-class Gold Mine In Osun State (Photos) by bigwig071(m): 3:02pm On Nov 02, 2022
Abeg! is osun state northern state? Because na too many hausa fulanis I dey see for the pictures...
Re: Eko Gold Coin: A World-class Gold Mine In Osun State (Photos) by ConfidentialDoc: 3:02pm On Nov 02, 2022
Nukilia:
Why EKO GOLD COIN ?

u

Eko Goddaughter and gangsters have concerned it...isn't that a shame
Re: Eko Gold Coin: A World-class Gold Mine In Osun State (Photos) by bigwig071(m): 3:05pm On Nov 02, 2022
Is lyk the thing wey do with the oil producing state Dem wan do for osun state....
Re: Eko Gold Coin: A World-class Gold Mine In Osun State (Photos) by Makowonda: 3:10pm On Nov 02, 2022
slivertongue:
Ok. Another talk shop. APC is known to advertise ideas they won't implement. The intention is decieve NIGERIANS to believe they mean well and when trusted they disappoint.
Don't just sit under a tree in your village eating kolanut,go out;travel more and realise how improved the country is infrastructurewise under the APC administration.I'm speaking with facts;those things are physically present,not on paper.Facts,not just with mere sentiments like you guys always do.This administration is rather a "talk and do" administration,not like the recurrent failed promises we heard in the news from 1999 to 2015.
Re: Eko Gold Coin: A World-class Gold Mine In Osun State (Photos) by Makowonda: 3:17pm On Nov 02, 2022
Re: Eko Gold Coin: A World-class Gold Mine In Osun State (Photos) by slivertongue: 3:46pm On Nov 02, 2022
Makowonda:
Don't just sit under a tree in your village eating kolanut,go out;travel more and realise how improved the country is infrastructurewise under the APC administration.I'm speaking with facts;those things are physically present,not on paper.Facts,not just with mere sentiments like you guys always do.This administration is rather a "talk and do" administration,not like the recurrent failed promises we heard in the news from 1999 to 2015.

Fiction. List them in the 19 northern states.
Re: Eko Gold Coin: A World-class Gold Mine In Osun State (Photos) by akbonus: 4:10pm On Nov 02, 2022
lhordspy:

YOIU MUST BE VERY FOOLISH,SAD WASTE IS NOT CONTRIBUTING A FADING TO NIGERIA'S ECONOMY,I AM FROM THE CORE OF NDDC STATE,WARRI DELTA STATE TO BE PRECISE,THE IGBOS CONTRIBUTE FAR MORE TO THIS COUNTRY THAN THE YORUBAS.HAVE ASK YOURSELF WHY IS THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT NOT ALLOWING BIAFRA TO GO?BUHARI SAID THEY ARE SMALL DOT,OYA ALLOW THEM TO GO UNA SAY NO.STOP COMING TO SOCIAL MEDIA AND DISPLAY YOUR STUPIDITY.THE YORUBAS ONLY HAVE AGBEROS and ritualist thats all

1 Like

Re: Eko Gold Coin: A World-class Gold Mine In Osun State (Photos) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 02, 2022
They are very happy, happy that they have discovered a new avenue to loot
Re: Eko Gold Coin: A World-class Gold Mine In Osun State (Photos) by Makowonda: 4:11pm On Nov 02, 2022
slivertongue:

Fiction. List them in the 19 northern states.
You're right,the face lift of Akanu Ibiam airport to international status,the construction and completion of the second Niger bridge,the construction of over 69 roads in the Southeastern states.All these are happening in the North.How about the Lagos Ibadan standard rail guage and other projects that I can't waste my time to let you know about cause you can see them.Meanwhile,the improved power supply you are enjoying today did not fall from the sky.
Re: Eko Gold Coin: A World-class Gold Mine In Osun State (Photos) by slivertongue: 4:14pm On Nov 02, 2022
Makowonda:
You're right,the face lift of Akanu Ibiam airport to international status,the construction and completion of the second Niger bridge,the construction of over 69 roads in the Southeastern states.All these are happening in the North.How about the Lagos Ibadan standard rail guage and other projects that I can't waste my time to let you know about cause you can see them.Meanwhile,the improved power supply you are enjoying today did not fall from the sky.

Simply put your facts in all the northern states.
Re: Eko Gold Coin: A World-class Gold Mine In Osun State (Photos) by Bionic07: 4:22pm On Nov 02, 2022
SugarGirl44:

God bless you sister, we don't need excess bagages pls.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eko Gold Coin: A World-class Gold Mine In Osun State (Photos) by milkySperm(m): 4:24pm On Nov 02, 2022
lhordspy:

Is that why Awo said you would leave Nigeria if Igbos were allowed to secede? Who is actually afraid of staying without the Igbos? For the records, the north doesn't fear division of Nigeria like the Yorubas who cannot work but leech on other regions for their acclaimed development.

Lazy Unity beggars till tomorrow.
Re: Eko Gold Coin: A World-class Gold Mine In Osun State (Photos) by BJanta: 4:51pm On Nov 02, 2022
ATI SO FUN WON TELE.ILE YOOBA KO NI
BAJE O. GBOGBO EYIN OMOLUABI E
JA'RA MO'SE O.OLORUN A GBEWA O,
AMIN
Re: Eko Gold Coin: A World-class Gold Mine In Osun State (Photos) by Agelastus(m): 4:56pm On Nov 02, 2022
Prettylima:
Nice one just wish the powerful once won't loot it , check my signature we produce all kinds of packaging and branding cartons

They are looting it already.

Only those who stay there can tell you.

Osun's gold is gradually going.
Re: Eko Gold Coin: A World-class Gold Mine In Osun State (Photos) by olufeyikemi722: 5:19pm On Nov 02, 2022
Nice one just wish the powerful once won't loot it , check my signature we produce all kinds of packaging and branding cartonsNice one just wish the powerful once won't loot it , check my signature we produce all kinds of packaging and branding cartons...
Re: Eko Gold Coin: A World-class Gold Mine In Osun State (Photos) by javaguru: 5:38pm On Nov 02, 2022
lhordspy:

me sef am wondering y that unfortunate lot is not allowed to disintegrate and be independent
Re: Eko Gold Coin: A World-class Gold Mine In Osun State (Photos) by Makowonda: 5:49pm On Nov 02, 2022
slivertongue:

Simply put your facts in all the northern states.
Ehya!Sorry O!
Re: Eko Gold Coin: A World-class Gold Mine In Osun State (Photos) by slivertongue: 6:08pm On Nov 02, 2022
Makowonda:
Ehya!Sorry O!

Fiction
Re: Eko Gold Coin: A World-class Gold Mine In Osun State (Photos) by Nukilia: 6:33pm On Nov 02, 2022
ConfidentialDoc:
u

Eko Goddaughter and gangsters have concerned it...isn't that a shame

I see what the con men are doing

1 Like

Re: Eko Gold Coin: A World-class Gold Mine In Osun State (Photos) by SugarGirl44(f): 6:54pm On Nov 02, 2022
Bionic07:

God bless you sister, we don't need excess bagages pls.

You too.
Re: Eko Gold Coin: A World-class Gold Mine In Osun State (Photos) by Ojukwu007(m): 8:15pm On Nov 02, 2022
Kids have taken over our lovely NL� Always at loggerheads over ethnicity.

It’s quite unfortunate!
Re: Eko Gold Coin: A World-class Gold Mine In Osun State (Photos) by aylagos(m): 9:27pm On Nov 02, 2022
slivertongue:
Ok. Another talk shop. APC is known to advertise ideas they won't implement. The intention is decieve NIGERIANS to believe they mean well and when trusted they disappoint.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3UesZZbsHE like this Man abi ?
Re: Eko Gold Coin: A World-class Gold Mine In Osun State (Photos) by slivertongue: 9:43pm On Nov 02, 2022
aylagos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3UesZZbsHE like this Man abi ?

Na who is the liar between the two since umeh is running after a man he attacked and tried to pull down so as to have free meals on the budget of govt?

But APC is a disaster.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hardworking Traffic Officer 'Mama G' Meets With Police IG In Abuja. Photos / Terrorists Threaten To Abduct Buhari, Flog Train Victims In Fresh Video / Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Gave APC An Unhealable Injury At The Plenary Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.