Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Breaking News: What Yorubas Are Saying About Pa Fasoranti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: What Yorubas Are Saying About Pa Fasoranti (3233 Views)

Tinubu Visits Afenifere Leader, Pa Fasoranti In Akure / Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) / Shehu Sani: What Yorubas, Hausas, Igbos Did When Abuja-kaduna Train Broke Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: What Yorubas Are Saying About Pa Fasoranti by ThEGodFaThErss: 12:33pm On Nov 02, 2022
Yoruba land is boiling and most Yorubas have come out to denounce the statement of Pa Fasoranti against Yorubas anointed son, Peter Obi. Below is a screenshot of the comments for those doubting Thomas's on Nairaland.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: What Yorubas Are Saying About Pa Fasoranti by ThEGodFaThErss: 12:34pm On Nov 02, 2022
More screenshots

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: What Yorubas Are Saying About Pa Fasoranti by slivertongue: 12:35pm On Nov 02, 2022
Confusion in the citadel

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: What Yorubas Are Saying About Pa Fasoranti by cifasio: 12:35pm On Nov 02, 2022
Easy Ooo people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: What Yorubas Are Saying About Pa Fasoranti by lhordspy: 12:36pm On Nov 02, 2022
Omo yibbos hiding under sheep clothing.

We know how these things work.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: What Yorubas Are Saying About Pa Fasoranti by ThEGodFaThErss: 12:36pm On Nov 02, 2022
Yorubas are truly against the Emilokan drug addict and baron

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: What Yorubas Are Saying About Pa Fasoranti by Innocentman86: 12:37pm On Nov 02, 2022
God bless those Yoruba Christians that didn't allow tribaslism to determine their choice but went for the best Gregory obi.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: What Yorubas Are Saying About Pa Fasoranti by Antoeni(m): 12:37pm On Nov 02, 2022
Who Cares
Rubbish
Re: Breaking News: What Yorubas Are Saying About Pa Fasoranti by ganisucks(f): 12:38pm On Nov 02, 2022
When Doyin Okupe was asked about it, he said it's a welcome development and then moved on to other things

When Utomi was asked he said Afenifere was free and in it's right to support whoever they feel will protect their interests

Peter Obi has not said anything about it.

It's keyamo and co who are breathing fire over it.

Fasoranti and falae are pencil pushers. Adebanjo is a foot soldier.

While APC were hustling to pay 30 pieces of silver for Afenifere support, OBJ was marshalling and prepping his men in kinchasa.

President Obi is currently at 19million votes, by December he will be at 21million. By February, probably at 24million votes. On election day, 28million is a target.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Breaking News: What Yorubas Are Saying About Pa Fasoranti by LegendHero(m): 12:38pm On Nov 02, 2022
Lol under Babatunde Gbadamosi post, a man that hated Tinubu deeply.

Like begets like. IPOB terrorists constitute majority of his followers so they can wail.

In Yorubaland, even Pa Adebanjo know he no get mouth coz na Tinubu go win Adebanjo ward.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News: What Yorubas Are Saying About Pa Fasoranti by StrongandMighty: 12:38pm On Nov 02, 2022
It's only some afonja Muslims and urchins under agbado payroll are rooting for agbado...

He's been rejected both home and away, the master tactician has been played

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: What Yorubas Are Saying About Pa Fasoranti by ganisucks(f): 12:41pm On Nov 02, 2022
Obidients are no longer talking about it. But APC who supposedly have the endorsement are still trying to convince everybody that they have the endorsement.

The APC presidential candidate said it clearly when he supposedly got the endorsement. He said that he will make the winner of the elections sweat before defeating him.

Clearly even Baba Bourdillion knows that its game over for his ambition. Right now it's just a case of a bruised ego.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: What Yorubas Are Saying About Pa Fasoranti by Mrkumareze(m): 12:42pm On Nov 02, 2022
We know who the masses wanted. Votewise

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: What Yorubas Are Saying About Pa Fasoranti by ganisucks(f): 12:43pm On Nov 02, 2022
LegendHero:

Like begets like. IPOB terrorists constitute majority of his followers so they can wail.

In Yorubaland, even Pa Adebanjo know he no get mouth coz na Tinubu go win Adebanjo ward.

Fasoranti is a office man, Adebanjo is a street boy. And besides, obidients have moved on. Check twitter, this is no longer an issue. It's keyamo and the likes of you who are still on it. I wonder why?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: What Yorubas Are Saying About Pa Fasoranti by ThEGodFaThErss: 12:44pm On Nov 02, 2022
More Yoruba people tantrums against Pa Fasoranti

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: What Yorubas Are Saying About Pa Fasoranti by Karlovych: 12:45pm On Nov 02, 2022
embarassed I thought agbado urchins on this forum said that Yorubas are not OBIdient.

As a proud citizen of Osun state I'm happy that the entire Nigerian youths have chosen to be progressive than risk the likelihood of ending up like a certain individual that saw a lot at the gate after 8 years of supporting a dull leader

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: What Yorubas Are Saying About Pa Fasoranti by ThEGodFaThErss: 12:45pm On Nov 02, 2022
More

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: What Yorubas Are Saying About Pa Fasoranti by LegendHero(m): 12:46pm On Nov 02, 2022
ganisucks:

Fasoranti is an office man, Adebanjo is a street boy. And besides, obidients have moved on. Check twitter, this is no longer an issue. It's keyamo and the likes of you who are still on it. I wonder why?

Adebanjo what street boy? He himself can’t even tell you he got the grassroot.

Let me tell you, both Pa Fasoranti and Baba Adebanjo are just there for formality sake, Tinubu will still have to work on his own to get the vote.

Him going to meet Afenifere is because that is the right thing to do. On his own, he will defeat any candidate so far it is on the ballot stand.

All this happening is just for the aesthetics.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News: What Yorubas Are Saying About Pa Fasoranti by ganisucks(f): 12:59pm On Nov 02, 2022
LegendHero:

Let me tell you, both Pa Fasoranti and Baba Adebanjo are just there for formality sake, Tinubu will still have to work on his own to get the vote.

Him going to meet Afenifere is because that is the right thing to do. On his own, he will defeat any candidate so far it is on the ballot stand.

Bolsonaro with the entire war chest of Trump, Putin and Xi jinping could not defeat Lula. Is it Tinubu that they will now support to win. Look, you guys should wait till 2037 after Trump maybe becomes president. If Baba is still capable then, he can give it another shot and perhaps might win. But as for 2023, forget about it, President Obi is already in Aso rock. The election or selection is mere formality.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: What Yorubas Are Saying About Pa Fasoranti by NwaMamaIwota(f): 1:03pm On Nov 02, 2022
LegendHero:

Hahahahaha Tinubu urchins sef and their usual misfits of tagging any real yoruba that doesn't like that abomination called Tinubu ipob
hahahahaha e go clear you ooo

thunder scatter Tinubu
God bless real Omoluabis

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: What Yorubas Are Saying About Pa Fasoranti by NwaMamaIwota(f): 1:04pm On Nov 02, 2022
Hahahahahaha
we told them that real Omoluabis are waking up
e go clear Tinubu urchins next year

Hahahahahaha
God bless real Omoluabis
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: What Yorubas Are Saying About Pa Fasoranti by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 02, 2022
Interesting times grin grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: What Yorubas Are Saying About Pa Fasoranti by Jogs1900: 1:10pm On Nov 02, 2022
LegendHero:

I know Pa. Adebanjo next door neighbor in his village will vote Tinubu...The man no get electoral value.I don't know why he unilaterally endorsed a candidate without consulting the other members...

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: What Yorubas Are Saying About Pa Fasoranti by Jostoman: 2:01pm On Nov 02, 2022
Jogs1900:

I know Pa. Adebanjo next door neighbor in his village will vote Tinubu...The man no get electoral value.I don't know why he unilaterally endorsed a candidate without consulting the other members...
Afenifere is now important to your Lagos landlord right? God is wonderful

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: What Yorubas Are Saying About Pa Fasoranti by hotsign1: 2:03pm On Nov 02, 2022
I'm a Yorubas and my vote goes to Peter Obi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: What Yorubas Are Saying About Pa Fasoranti by Jogs1900: 2:09pm On Nov 02, 2022
Jostoman:
Afenifere is now important to your Lagos landlord right? God is wonderful
Seems you don't understand me...I know Pa. Adebanjo personally hence my reason for the post..Pa. Adebanjo can't influence vote in his village.
Re: Breaking News: What Yorubas Are Saying About Pa Fasoranti by BlazinGlory40: 2:24pm On Nov 02, 2022
LegendHero:

The same Afenifere you people said was irrelevant is now the best thing after sliced bread abi.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: What Yorubas Are Saying About Pa Fasoranti by Christistruth00: 2:26pm On Nov 02, 2022
How do we know it was not IPOB that posted those Tweets

They are fond of hiding behind names from other Regions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTFYywSChNE

Re: Breaking News: What Yorubas Are Saying About Pa Fasoranti by Fejoku: 2:29pm On Nov 02, 2022
LegendHero:

Animals like you must learn to mind your zoo business without calling the name of IPOB. We are not interested in your useless election.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: What Yorubas Are Saying About Pa Fasoranti by juman(m): 2:31pm On Nov 02, 2022
Tinubu has been endorsed by baba and afenifere.

You that don't like it should cry a river or ocean.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: What Yorubas Are Saying About Pa Fasoranti by juman(m): 2:32pm On Nov 02, 2022
The coordinator of tinubu in South west, akeredolu is a strong force and respected person to listen to.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: What Yorubas Are Saying About Pa Fasoranti by Jostoman: 2:54pm On Nov 02, 2022
Jogs1900:

Seems you don't understand me...I know Pa. Adebanjo personally hence my reason for the post..Pa. Adebanjo can't influence vote in his village.
am talking about Afenifere generally not pa Adebanjo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Commends EKSG On Environmental, Social Impact Assessment Of Projects / Awka Road Dualization By Gov Soludo's Administration (photos) / Street Begging Banned In Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.