Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action (12856 Views)

Zabarmari: Boko Haram Has Addressed Nigerians While Buhari Hasn’t – Aisha Yesufu / Oshiomhole, Tinubu Absent At APC Abuja Presidential Rally / More Photos: Buhari, Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Tinubu, Governors At NEC Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action by onatisi(m): 4:31pm On Nov 02, 2022
Tinubu should present his plan of action and manifesto to his constituents Mc oluomo and Lagos nurtw, all Lagos agberos
if they understand and accept then he should bring it back to normal thinking Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action by whizzler: 4:32pm On Nov 02, 2022
Naira20:
Let him come and "address" it live on TV.

Let us put sentiment aside atimes and discuss the merits and demerits of issues. Oshiomhole made a claim, do u have any contrasting evidence? And being president is not for live television appearances bros

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action by GGirll: 4:32pm On Nov 02, 2022
nony43:
I don’t know how SW will have great minds like Yemi Osinbajo, Seyi Makinde, Babatunde Fashola or Akinwumi Adesina, you're telling me to support or vote one enfeebled ageless Yoruba Man. Check your temperature, pls. Give me Competence first, then you can psyche my tribal sentiment.

Abeg they are not in any way greatinds let's stop promoting mediocres, the same people Tinubu single-handedly selected just like he lected MC Oluomo his thug. These people are no wayvnear greatness, they are stooges of the old drug baron, I have no iota of respect for the.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action by Tvoice: 4:32pm On Nov 02, 2022
haslaw:

Tinubu has addressed many live TV shows

Including the one only you watch abi?, may be super story

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action by GGirll: 4:33pm On Nov 02, 2022
nony43:
I don’t know how SW will have great minds like Yemi Osinbajo, Seyi Makinde, Babatunde Fashola or Akinwumi Adesina, you're telling me to support or vote one enfeebled ageless Yoruba Man. Check your temperature, pls. Give me Competence first, then you can psyche my tribal sentiment.

Abeg they are not in any way great minds let's stop promoting mediocres, the same people Tinubu single-handedly selected just like he lected MC Oluomo his thug. These people are no Way near greatness, they are stooges of the old drug baron, I have no iota of respect for them.
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action by Benchilwell: 4:33pm On Nov 02, 2022
Tflex01:

He really doesn't have to come. But he will be well represented.
a president candidate doesn't have to come, don't say that in develop country,if not dey go abuse u totally . Yet u will want to compare tinubu with Biden who is old too,but he came out to talk to America during debate against Trump.
Shame na ur other name.
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action by deeva2: 4:34pm On Nov 02, 2022
Everything Tinubu said he will do as President, are the things he did as a Governor of Lagos State. Everything PO said he will do are the things we never did as Governor of Anambra State.

I will rather trust an expert, than an experimenter.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action by Hassanmaye(m): 4:35pm On Nov 02, 2022
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDKp8BHeKss

Arise Interview with Adam Oshiomhole on Tinubu's "Plan of Action."
True even if I don't like him
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action by Sonyboom: 4:40pm On Nov 02, 2022
But na who first appear for live tv interview de win Election according to your damaged Igbotic foolish head.
WibusJaga:

No Be Who First Call Police Dey Win Case. cool

Let him appear before a live TV interview to defend the so called Plan of Action.

Same Tinubu who acknowledged he made buhari president, wants Nigerians to vote for him instead of first apologising to Nigerians for the 8years of Suffering under buhari's regime.

Fact is, Tinubu never cared about Nigerians; his sole intention was to install buhari who will in turn support his emilokan ambition.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action by Sonyboom: 4:42pm On Nov 02, 2022
You see Tinubu waste his time come Alaigbo or you think he is foolish like your Igbo tribesmen
onatisi:
Tinubu should present his plan of action and manifesto to his constituents Mc oluomo and Lagos nurtw, all Lagos agberos
if they understand and accept then he should bring it back to normal thinking Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action by Amah70: 4:43pm On Nov 02, 2022
slivertongue:
Another bogus claim.

Is continuing Buhari's disaster a plan. Or is it is my turn a plan. APC has no plan for except promoting poverty, hunger and insecurity

Oshiomwhole knew nothing, he danced ignorantly when Buhari/APC was taking Nigeria to become a country harboring the largest number of poor, hungry, most terrorised and most indebted people.

He has continued his dance of shame for Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action by Sonyboom: 4:43pm On Nov 02, 2022
But you have respect for Pandora kleptomaniac oloriburuku criminal Peter Obi, Ikpeazu Ugwuayi Abaribe Theodore Orji etc ba
?!

GGirll:

Abeg they are not in any way greatinds let's stop promoting mediocres, the same people Tinubu single-handedly selected just like he lected MC Oluomo his thug. These people are no wayvnear greatness, they are stooges of the old drug baron, I have no iota of respect for the.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action by Orukomeno: 4:45pm On Nov 02, 2022
If Tinubu can participate in the 2023 presidential debate I will vote for him
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action by Amumaigwe: 4:46pm On Nov 02, 2022
buckeyemedia:
You think everyone is an erratic parrot like Peter Obi?

Action with implementation as laid out is what we need, not words.

He should just come and be interviewed on a live TV. We just want to check something.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action by onatisi(m): 4:49pm On Nov 02, 2022
Sonyboom:
You see Tinubu waste his time come Alaigbo or you think he is foolish like your Igbo tribesmen
ode oponu ayirada . So because I am against apc and tinubu that means I m ibo.
Dindinrin nla ni e. E go shock you . Just wait and see

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action by Amah70: 4:49pm On Nov 02, 2022
buckeyemedia:

What action? They positioned Shettima as next president of Nigeria to ride piggyback on Tinubu to the position.
Look at them here clapping for the clown while he dances to entertain them.
Imagine what the hand clappers had in mind then. At the appointed time, they showed him the exit door. Lesson for you SW supporters of Tinubu/Shettima ticket.

Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action by Elliotwaveforec: 4:50pm On Nov 02, 2022
buckeyemedia:
They say a good general is known by his lieutenants, he can send Wale Tinubu to talk on oil and gas, or he could send Babatunde Fowler to talk on Taxation, or Kemi Adeosun to talk on Finance & the Economy, General Ike Nwachukwu to talk on defense and security.
Correct! Unlike Obi, the Nostradamus, who knows everything.
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action by Amah70: 4:59pm On Nov 02, 2022
deeva2:
Everything Tinubu said he will do as President, are the things he did as a Governor of Lagos State. Everything PO said he will do are the things we never did as Governor of Anambra State.

I will rather trust an expert, than an experimenter.

Though you distorted Peter Obi's picture, look at Obi and Tinubu here, even a most ravaging ethno-religious bigot knows that Obi is fit, more qualified to be president of Nigeria than Tinubu.
Tinubu was caught with drug trafficking money in the US. He is a political pariah before the leaders of the rest of the world. That alone makes Tinubu not qualified to lead a country.

Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action by ransomed: 5:00pm On Nov 02, 2022
I do not need to waste my data on ancient of days. He goes no where.
Lekki killings still fresh in our minds.
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action by MarkJnr: 5:02pm On Nov 02, 2022
Gbam!!!
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action by Durabest: 5:04pm On Nov 02, 2022
OnyeAshuaUru:
Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria
Are you serious? How do you know Nigeria politics?
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action by haslaw(m): 5:07pm On Nov 02, 2022
zeuss:

Have you no shame?? Today $1=900
And u still wanyt APC and it bagage......did u not hear enough of Tinubu's promises in 2015? Are you that gullible? Wake up and have a good future for ur children try something new for a differnt result

Have you no sense?

The issue being discussed is if Tinubu has been addressing the public now you have shamelessly changed it to APC.

Mr. IPOB, have you stopped smoking mkporu mirri

Have you no BRAIN? I have a right to support whoever I want without you blackmailing me for my choice.

DUNDEE IPOB, are that ST00PEED, DUMB F00LEESH to think that you insulting me will make me vote that disaster called Peter Obi

Only IPOB and MAD people will support the TRIBAL BIGOT called Peter Obi

Have you no shame that you had to lie that Tinubu made promise to you in 2015. shameless liar.Haa Tinubu been in government since 2015?

I am not a southerner and I am ready for any st00peed IPOB CARNNIBAL
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action by ibechris(m): 5:12pm On Nov 02, 2022
buckeyemedia:

U sound too backward.

Someone that is contesting an election should not talk because he is yoruba man. I think u need a brain reset.

U really do not know what election is,it is not typical employment...the president of a country determines the direction of a country both politically and economically and also has a way to mar or make the destiny of a country, that is why advance countries always subject their people to rigorous test such as campaign talks both night and day just like Obi is doing.
They always want to hear each candidates talk about their policies,agenda and plans and even to make sure they are scandal free.

I think,the bottom line is,u are not sound in the way u talk all because u are blinded by hate ingrained in u that is why u feel evil men should prevail over good men.

I am so sure people like are jobless and yet support same people who caused your problem.

May God help u.
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action by Acidosis(m): 5:13pm On Nov 02, 2022
It is easier to get 5 billion from Tinubu right now than subject him to scrutiny on Channels TV and Arise TV.
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action by surgical: 5:14pm On Nov 02, 2022
haslaw:

23years ago as a governor

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action by haslaw(m): 5:15pm On Nov 02, 2022
zeuss:

Have you no shame?? Today $1=900
And u still wanyt APC and it bagage......did u not hear enough of Tinubu's promises in 2015? Are you that gullible? Wake up and have a good future for ur children try something new for a differnt result

You are VERY st00peed for Insulting me without reaso. Why can't you IPOB CARNNIBAL ever have sense. is it because you eat HUMAN meat and drink raw blood?

Why can't YUU SLAVES discuss without insults.

No IIGBO will ever smell Asso Rock because you disgusting PIIGS are too worthless.

I don't care who wins as long as that CARNNIBAL called Pandora Hoebi doesn't win.
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action by haslaw(m): 5:17pm On Nov 02, 2022
Tvoice:

Including the one only you watch abi?, may be super story

IPOB CANNIBALS PIIGS will never see what Human can see.
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action by Godispeace: 5:19pm On Nov 02, 2022
ipobian fool discover. see below
franchasofficia:
sighs.

If Tinubu mistakenly wins, Nigerians will understand the meaning of a failed state.

Only the news on the election day that Tinubu is leading or have won will shutdown Nigeria because foreign investors will flee in droves, number of Nigerians seeking for visa to run away from Nigeria will increase by 500% leading to mass Visa denials of Nigerian visa applicants by all countries....

Just that singular news that Tinubu has won will shutdown Nigeria and cause a devastating blow on Nigeria that will take decades to recover.

Make una continue to de push this dangerous Tinubu candidacy, una eyes go soon clear
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:19pm On Nov 02, 2022
haslaw:

When, how….
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action by OPICANTO2223: 5:22pm On Nov 02, 2022
Tflex01:

You guys are really pathetic. All good news must be about Obi. grin

cheesy

Funny enough, tunubu will be defeated. Shameful . Its like nominating an slowpoke in midst of intellects like osinbajo etc to represent a whole school in an award winning competition.
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action by zeuss: 5:24pm On Nov 02, 2022
haslaw:

Have you no sense?

The issue being discussed is if Tinubu has been addressing the public now you have shamelessly changed it to APC.

Mr. IPOB, have you stopped smoking mkporu mirri

Have you no BRAIN? I have a right to support whoever I want without you blackmailing me for my choice.

DUNDEE IPOB, are that ST00PEED, DUMB F00LEESH to think that you insulting me will make me vote that disaster called Peter Obi

Only IPOB and MAD people will support the TRIBAL BIGOT called Peter Obi

Have you no shame that you had to lie that Tinubu made promise to you in 2015. shameless liar.Haa Tinubu been in government since 2015?

I am not a southerner and I am ready for any st00peed IPOB CARNNIBAL
incoherent hate ridden rant.....brings sanity to question
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action by zeuss: 5:26pm On Nov 02, 2022
haslaw:

You are VERY st00peed for Insulting me without reaso. Why can't you IPOB CARNNIBAL ever have sense. is it because you eat HUMAN meat and drink raw blood?

Why can't YUU SLAVES discuss without insults.

No IIGBO will ever smell Asso Rock because you disgusting PIIGS are too worthless.

I don't care who wins as long as that CARNNIBAL called Pandora Hoebi doesn't win.
typical

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku To Ogun PDP: To Get Appointments Or Contracts, Win Your Polling Units Firs / Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Senate Confirms 47 Career Ambassadors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.