Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action (12853 Views)

Zabarmari: Boko Haram Has Addressed Nigerians While Buhari Hasn’t – Aisha Yesufu / Oshiomhole, Tinubu Absent At APC Abuja Presidential Rally / More Photos: Buhari, Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Tinubu, Governors At NEC Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action by Tvoice: 6:36am On Nov 03, 2022
haslaw:

After exposing this IPOB

its easy to know foolish pipo, and u are the real definition of foolishness
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action by GGirll: 8:47am On Nov 03, 2022
Sonyboom:
Of course but you have respect for Pandora kleptomaniac oloriburuku criminal Peter Obi, Ikpeazu Ugwuayi Abaribe Theodore Orji etc ba
?!

Tinubu, omisore,killers of bola ige n funsho Williams, mc Oluomo d agberos chairman of Yoruba land, iya Loja, the old prostitute of Yoruba land, kemi olunloye, ffk, auxiliary,another agberos holding Ibadan hostage, adedibu, fashola, et Al., Non of them can compete with Obi, let alone other Igbos, smello I don't argue with dolts, fools and thugs, every shoe has its size, I am not your mate in all ramifications, so pls smell out of my mention and go and smoke your igbo, I'm an igbo blood and busy now making my money, lazy goat, go n beg n collect owoda, that's all you get low life slave.
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action by Sonyboom: 9:33am On Nov 03, 2022
Obi is allowed to be dragging worse governor in Igboland with the like of Elechi Ikpeazu Theodore Orji Kalu Orji Ugwuayi etc

I have never seen a list of best performing governors where the pandora oloriburuku kleptomaniac criminal was ever listed

GGirll:

Tinubu, omisore,killers of bola ige n funsho Williams, mc Oluomo d agberos chairman of Yoruba land, iya Loja, the old prostitute of Yoruba land, kemi olunloye, ffk, auxiliary,another agberos holding Ibadan hostage, adedibu, fashola, et Al., Non of them can compete with Obi, let alone other Igbos, smello I don't argue with dolts, fools and thugs, every shoe has its size, I am not your mate in all ramifications, so pls smell out of my mention and go and smoke your igbo, I'm an igbo blood and busy now making my money, lazy goat, go n beg n collect owoda, that's all you get low life slave.
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 1:47pm On Nov 03, 2022
haslaw:

IPOB CARNNIBALS too dey lie.

Which Hausas and Middle belt dey support Pandora.

I am a Northerner from the middle Belt so Shift commit for road Mr. IPOB.

Northerner from middle belt..!??

Confused being
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action by haslaw(m): 3:59pm On Nov 03, 2022
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

Northerner from middle belt..!??

Confused being

DUMB IPOB, I am not responsible for your ignorance.

DUNDEE UNITED captain wey you be.
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 4:23pm On Nov 03, 2022
haslaw:

Dundee..

Na dem Sabi slaughter una like Xmas goat.. Keep it up
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 4:49pm On Nov 03, 2022
haslaw:

This pix is from Onicha mbaise

Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action by haslaw(m): 6:07pm On Nov 03, 2022
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

Dundee..

Na dem Sabi slaughter una like Xmas goat.. Keep it up

Hahaha...

You are DUMB, DAFT & St00peed. Did I tell you I was a Christian?
DUNDEE United captain.

IPOB CARNNIBALS just 2MUMU grin
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action by haslaw(m): 6:15pm On Nov 03, 2022
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

This pix is from Onicha mbaise

DUNDEE pro max.

Look carefully at the shape of their heads.

So the IIGBOS in Nassarawa got together to paint Pandora pictures means he is loved by other Nigerians?

Someone should please give this DUNDEE his award
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 11:07pm On Nov 03, 2022
haslaw:

DUNDEE pro max.

So the IIGBOS in Nassarawa got together to paint Pandora pictures means he is loved by other Nigerians?

So Ibos plenty like ds for LAFIA.. Na to open IPOB branch and one ESN camp for dia.
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 11:10pm On Nov 03, 2022
haslaw:

DUNDEE pro max.

So Ibos plenty like ds for LAFIA..
Omo na to open one IPOB regional office dia and one ESN camp for dia

Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 11:13pm On Nov 03, 2022
haslaw:

DUNDEE pro max.

Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action by haslaw(m): 12:18am On Nov 04, 2022
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

Yes... IIGBOS plenty for Nassarawa.

Anambra state indigenes are the most widely travelled people in Nigeria. There are more Anambra people out of Anambra than in Anambra.There is a mass exodus out of that DUMPSITE called Anambra.

This is an indication that Peter Obi failed to bring sucure to his people. How many past governors of Anambra lives in Anambra. Willie Obiano lives in America. Even Peter Obi himself lives in a better state which is Lagos

Mention one democratically elected governor of Lagos state that has ever lived out of Lagos.
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action by Ttalk: 12:50am On Nov 04, 2022
[quote author=franchasofficia post=118070632]sighs.

If Tinubu mistakenly wins, Nigerians will understand the meaning of a failed state.

Only the news on the election day that Tinubu is leading or have won will shutdown Nigeria because foreign investors will flee in droves, number of Nigerians seeking for visa to run away from Nigeria will increase by 500% leading to mass Visa denials of Nigerian visa applicants by all countries....

Just that singular news that Tinubu has won will shutdown Nigeria and cause a devastating blow on Nigeria that will take decades to recover.

Make una continue to de push this dangerous Tinubu candidacy, una eyes go soon clear [/quote
Na lie
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 1:27pm On Nov 04, 2022
haslaw:

Anambra state indigenes are the most widely travelled people in Nigeria. There are more Anambra people out of Anambra than in Anambra.There is a mass exodus out of that DUMPSITE called Anambra.

This is an indication that Peter Obi failed to bring sucure to his people. How many past governors of Anambra lives in Anambra. Willie Obiano lives in America. Even Peter Obi himself lives in a better state which is Lagos

Mention one democratically elected governor of Lagos state that has ever lived out of Lagos.
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 1:28pm On Nov 04, 2022
haslaw:

Paaaaaaaaiiiiiinnnnnnnnsssssssss

Your tears too sweet

Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action by haslaw(m): 2:42pm On Nov 04, 2022
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

Paaaaaaaaiiiiiinnnnnnnnsssssssss

Your tears too sweet

What is wrong with this IPOB CARNNIBAL..

This one well so? Someone I'm feeling sorry for.
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 12:20pm On Nov 07, 2022
haslaw:

What is wrong with this IPOB CARNNIBAL..

This one well so? Someone I'm feeling sorry for.

Ipob carnnibal,
I go use your flesh for egusi soup
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action by haslaw(m): 9:34am On Nov 08, 2022
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

Ipob carnnibal,
I go use your flesh for egusi soup

Eiyah.. This IPOB CARNNIBAL doesn't know that many of his types are in jail after KILLIN&EATIN their FAMILY members.

The POLICE are after YUU for KILLIN&EATIN YHUR MODA
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 5:33am On Nov 11, 2022
haslaw:

Eiyah.. I don't know that many of my ypes are in jail after KILLIN&EATIN their FAMILY members.

The POLICE are after me for Killin & EATIN
my MODA
if you say so, who I'm I??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NJC Clears Osun Judge Over Husband-snatching Saga / Enugu Community, Miyetti Allah, Others Deny Herders, Cattle Expulsion / GEJ Attacked By His Facebook Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.