Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,172 members, 7,811,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Dollar Is Now N900! It Will Not Be Well With APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dollar Is Now N900! It Will Not Be Well With APC (4764 Views)

FG May Pay N1.68tn Fuel Subsidy, Marketers Forecast N900/litre / One Dollar Is NOT N184 As Google Suggests / Akpabio Strikes Senate Presidency Deal With APC, 10 Lawmakers To Defect With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dollar Is Now N900! It Will Not Be Well With APC by SmartPolician: 5:10pm On Nov 02, 2022
BuyDomain:

That's based on sentiment and it's very bad. Sentiment does not put food on your table or spare you from hard economic realities. You should be wiser than voting an individual based on sentiment. No doubt, APC has no atom to retain power come 2023.

There are people you don't waste your time and cyberspace advising because you are just wasting those resources.

That moniker is one of them.

1 Like

Re: Dollar Is Now N900! It Will Not Be Well With APC by BuyDomain: 5:14pm On Nov 02, 2022
SmartPolician:

There are people you don't waste your time and cyberspace advising because you are just wasting those resources.

That moniker is one of them.

Noted

1 Like

Re: Dollar Is Now N900! It Will Not Be Well With APC by Benchilwell: 5:16pm On Nov 02, 2022
Kasssandra:

1.No, the forex reserves were depleted because a) we had to pay for subsides b) corruption.

2.At any rate, forex was as low as 28 bn in 2015, and 38 bn by 2017, 40 bn last year, 38 bn this year. Hasn't been bad for a man who faced very low oil prices till December last year. Also, forex was as high as 60bn in 2010.
oboy u get time to reply that guy, anything u say na nothing to him,yes Igbo man is CBN governor but is d president have d right to replace him but no left him for yrs.

1 Like

Re: Dollar Is Now N900! It Will Not Be Well With APC by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 02, 2022
You all have been complaining and providing answers to all your problems - why not take action! eliminate 1% of Nigeria and all our problems are solved.. simples UNA DEY DIA - shey you dey wine me NiiiiiiIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiIIIII

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dollar Is Now N900! It Will Not Be Well With APC by Benchilwell: 5:17pm On Nov 02, 2022
Kasssandra:

1.No, the forex reserves were depleted because a) we had to pay for subsides b) corruption.

2.At any rate, forex was as low as 28 bn in 2015, and 38 bn by 2017, 40 bn last year, 38 bn this year. Hasn't been bad for a man who faced very low oil prices till December last year. Also, forex was as high as 60bn in 2010.
man u get time to reply that guy, anything u say na nothing to him,yes Igbo man is CBN governor but d president have d right to replace him but no left him for yrs.
Re: Dollar Is Now N900! It Will Not Be Well With APC by baralatie(m): 5:21pm On Nov 02, 2022
Ok
Re: Dollar Is Now N900! It Will Not Be Well With APC by baralatie(m): 5:23pm On Nov 02, 2022
okeysoninv:
as far spectators and BDC is hoarding dollars. naira will continue to fall eternity no amount of English will salvage it. the recent increase is due spectators. so shelve that ur narrative away. why is Franco phone countries currency stable why nigeria naira is falling. do they have more exports than us. nigeria is top 5 exporting country in Africa.
Francophone countries stable?
How
These same countries that sabotage the ECOWAS currency and are conduit for imports into Nigeria
The countries that are benefiting from Nigeria fuel subsidy regime

1 Like

Re: Dollar Is Now N900! It Will Not Be Well With APC by okeysoninv: 5:39pm On Nov 02, 2022
baralatie:

Francophone countries stable?
How
These same countries that sabotage the ECOWAS currency and are conduit for imports into Nigeria
The countries that are benefiting from Nigeria fuel subsidy regime
forget it can your petrol reach Mali, Senegal, cotedivore highest is Benin, Togo. even Ghana doesn't receive stolen petroleum. they import to their Homeland , pays the dollar while you buys from there. BDC and spectators still remains sole Killers of naira. cfa is stronger than naira , since buhari mount to leadership. northerners greediness will end this nation.
Re: Dollar Is Now N900! It Will Not Be Well With APC by Vivian16: 5:52pm On Nov 02, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Sorry for the nation of lazy people with no innovation, waiting for petrol dollars from their central government.
You called hard-working industrious Nigerians who are toiling everyday to survive without any help from this wicked and clueless government lazy, you are an unfortunate charlatan, the sweat of hardworking Nigerians will judge you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dollar Is Now N900! It Will Not Be Well With APC by PapaHadum: 5:53pm On Nov 02, 2022
Okoroawusa:
No Jupiter will stop me from voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu in 2023

Birds of same feather �

Shame on you after the bitter experience APC brought upon Nigeria and Nigerians.

Ode?
Re: Dollar Is Now N900! It Will Not Be Well With APC by 16inchdick: 5:57pm On Nov 02, 2022
What we pray for now is Dangote refinery to come on stream by next year. The refinery is currently at 97percent complete. Next year March the refinery should start producing , then Nigeria would have enough forex since na only oil fit save us for now. I remember one year like that the USA dem release enough dollars to make their currency stronger With Dangote refinery Naija go get enough dollars to buffer the naira
For now na Dangote refinery go be the Temporal solution

1 Like

Re: Dollar Is Now N900! It Will Not Be Well With APC by ExudeLoveToAll: 6:08pm On Nov 02, 2022
shortIGBOman:

The CBN Governor is the one managing the Economy. He came in as CBN Governor when Sanusi who is from the almighty NORTH, maintain the naira at less than #200 to dolars. Since the incompetent CBN Governor assumed office, naira has been loosing value on daily basis

You are an ethnic bigot, even referring the CBN Governor as Igbo CBN Governor.

You forgot to state that the man who appointed the CBN Governor is also from same region you exalted. What a country filled with intolerant people.

How can this forum be sanitized? I guess it's difficult to do so.

1 Like

Re: Dollar Is Now N900! It Will Not Be Well With APC by baralatie(m): 6:14pm On Nov 02, 2022
okeysoninv:
forget it can your petrol reach Mali, Senegal, cotedivore highest is Benin, Togo. even Ghana doesn't receive stolen petroleum. they import to their Homeland , pays the dollar while you buys from there. BDC and spectators still remains sole Killers of naira. cfa is stronger than naira , since buhari mount to leadership. northerners greediness will end this nation.
I would suggest you get the IMF report on how the west African francophone and anglophone countries and dependent on Nigerians subsidy regime and trade corridor

1 Like

Re: Dollar Is Now N900! It Will Not Be Well With APC by baralatie(m): 6:17pm On Nov 02, 2022
16inchdick:
What we pray for now is Dangote refinery to come on stream by next year. The refinery is currently at 97percent complete. Next year March the refinery should start producing , then Nigeria would have enough forex since na only oil fit save us for now. I remember one year like that the USA dem release enough dollars to make their currency stronger With Dangote refinery Naija go get enough dollars to buffer the naira
Dangote will not sell his dollars from the refinery to support a fg dollar restrict regime.who wants to loose money!
That is if dangote refinery comes online o because nnpc is waiting for him

For example imagine you went to the us,eu, china biz tour and you earned $1 000 000 and you come back to anigeria and the Nigerian bank is telling you the official exchange rate is #500 .will you deal?

2 Likes

Re: Dollar Is Now N900! It Will Not Be Well With APC by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:18pm On Nov 02, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Sorry for the nation of lazy people with no innovation, waiting for petrol dollars from their central government.
Fk you and ur hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Dollar Is Now N900! It Will Not Be Well With APC by 16inchdick: 6:24pm On Nov 02, 2022
baralatie:

Dangote will not sell his dollars from the refinery to support a fg dollar restrict regime.who wants to loose money!
That is if dangote refinery comes online o because nnpc is waiting for him

As of Last month it's 97percent complete. I think FG/Nnpc has a stake in that refinery
I think 20percent or so can't remember. The refinery might not solve the cost of high price of fuel since Dangote would sell @ world market price for oil The refinery has a capacity to cater for nigeria's oil demand daily then the surplus from it's capacity Means more dollars for the country since Nnpc has stake in the refinery. According to statistics We spend over 40percent of our foreign exchange on fuel import
Re: Dollar Is Now N900! It Will Not Be Well With APC by baralatie(m): 6:25pm On Nov 02, 2022
16inchdick:

As of Last month it's 97percent complete. I think FG/Nnpc has a stake in that refinery
I think 40percent or so can't remember. The refinery might not solve the cost of high price of fuel since Dangote would sell @ world market price for oil The refinery has a capacity to cater for nigeria's oil demand daily then the surplus from it's capacity Means more dollars for the country since Nnpc has stake in the refinery. According to statistics We spend over 40percent of our foreign exchange on fuel import
When it comes online first!
Re: Dollar Is Now N900! It Will Not Be Well With APC by CSTRR: 6:27pm On Nov 02, 2022
Don't worry.

Tinubu will subside the cost of rice and beans for those that voted for him.

I expect it to enter 1500 by December.
Re: Dollar Is Now N900! It Will Not Be Well With APC by 16inchdick: 6:27pm On Nov 02, 2022
baralatie:

When it comes online first!

Lolz
Re: Dollar Is Now N900! It Will Not Be Well With APC by CSTRR: 6:30pm On Nov 02, 2022
16inchdick:
Dangote refinery cannot do much when the economic policy is rotten.

We were importing fuel when naira was 195 to the dollar.

So what changed now?

If you like vote wrong, in time, it will dawn on you that dangote cannot save you.

1 Like

Re: Dollar Is Now N900! It Will Not Be Well With APC by CSTRR: 6:32pm On Nov 02, 2022
And to make it worse, you can not pay for international transaction with your naira ATM card.
No foreign courses, no university application, no international purchaseing.

In this 2022 grin

Buhari just took us back to the 1980s.

2 Likes

Re: Dollar Is Now N900! It Will Not Be Well With APC by CSTRR: 6:35pm On Nov 02, 2022
The Igbo boys selling foodstuffs should make sure they let the change in dollar rates reflect in their cost of goods to the last kobo.

Then let me see if those emi lokan idiots will go and meet tinubu for food subsidy.

1 Like

Re: Dollar Is Now N900! It Will Not Be Well With APC by orisa37: 6:38pm On Nov 02, 2022
CONSPIRACY OF BUHARINOMICS.
Re: Dollar Is Now N900! It Will Not Be Well With APC by pally212(m): 6:59pm On Nov 02, 2022
Amen
Re: Dollar Is Now N900! It Will Not Be Well With APC by Mezixs1: 7:07pm On Nov 02, 2022
Good day guys ��,
These are items available for distress sale.
Kindly DM if interested.

�Hp Folio 9480m
8gb ram , 500hdd, core i5.
Keyboard is not functional but external keyboard will be given.

�Redmi 10.
128gb ROM , 6gb ram +2gb additional ram.

Contact me via watsapp at +2349018921204
Thanks.
Re: Dollar Is Now N900! It Will Not Be Well With APC by iLegendd(m): 7:09pm On Nov 02, 2022
Lol

Whichever way it's goes, I'm favoured, but APC is a terrible party sha.
Re: Dollar Is Now N900! It Will Not Be Well With APC by udede(m): 7:09pm On Nov 02, 2022
buckeyemedia:
is there a government in Nigeria
Re: Dollar Is Now N900! It Will Not Be Well With APC by okeysoninv: 7:13pm On Nov 02, 2022
baralatie:

I would suggest you get the IMF report on how the west African francophone and anglophone countries and dependent on Nigerians subsidy regime and trade corridor
the countries selling Nigeria smuggled petroleum are Cameroon, Niger, Benin and Togo. some part of Togo. finish
Re: Dollar Is Now N900! It Will Not Be Well With APC by baralatie(m): 7:16pm On Nov 02, 2022
okeysoninv:
the countries selling Nigeria smuggled petroleum are Cameroon, Niger, Benin and Togo. some part of Togo. finish
The trade corridor is bigger than all of these!
The trade corridor involves Ghana,some parts of serria Leone,Niger,Mali,Gambia ,Gabon,Morroco etc
Re: Dollar Is Now N900! It Will Not Be Well With APC by okeysoninv: 7:20pm On Nov 02, 2022
baralatie:

The trade corridor is bigger than all of these!
The trade corridor involves Ghana,some parts of serria Leone,Niger,Mali,Gambia ,Gabon,Morroco etc
you amuse me which Morocco , why not include south Africa.. do you know distance to Gambia, Mali from Nigeria . na wa o for u
Re: Dollar Is Now N900! It Will Not Be Well With APC by baralatie(m): 7:22pm On Nov 02, 2022
okeysoninv:
you amuse me which Morocco , why not include south Africa.. do you know distance to Gambia, Mali from Nigeria . na wa o for u
I was shocked also when I saw the trade between Nigeria and Morroco.
I was like wow!
We are talking about people making millions of money and you want to complain of distance!
You underestimate the power of money
Re: Dollar Is Now N900! It Will Not Be Well With APC by Eecho(m): 7:23pm On Nov 02, 2022
Okoroawusa:
No Jupiter will stop me from voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu in 2023
Let's hope you don't die of hunger before then .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Terrorism - I Did Not Exonerate Mend -jonathan / Different Between Communism And Democracy. / Senator Obende Calls On FG To Ban Night Travelling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.