Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Dollar Is Now N900! It Will Not Be Well With APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dollar Is Now N900! It Will Not Be Well With APC (4778 Views)

FG May Pay N1.68tn Fuel Subsidy, Marketers Forecast N900/litre / One Dollar Is NOT N184 As Google Suggests / Akpabio Strikes Senate Presidency Deal With APC, 10 Lawmakers To Defect With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dollar Is Now N900! It Will Not Be Well With APC by baralatie(m): 7:24pm On Nov 02, 2022
Nigeria Imports from Morocco was US$131.41 Million during 2021, according to the United Nations COMTRADE database on international trade. Nigeria Imports from Morocco - data, historical chart and statistics - was last updated on October of 2022.
Re: Dollar Is Now N900! It Will Not Be Well With APC by Nonexisting1: 7:28pm On Nov 02, 2022
fiizznation:
What will APC tell the masses when they start their campaigns? Are they going to tell Nigerians how everything has increased by about 300% or the insecurity that is still bedeviling the country, etc.

Not a good time, but politicians will always have what to tell people. It will be up to Nigerians to score APC.

May God help us!!!
They will probably share money and the zombies among us will forget their travails and vote them again. I swear, I have doubled my hustle already. No matter the condition of this jungle, I will never beg for my needs.
Re: Dollar Is Now N900! It Will Not Be Well With APC by okeysoninv: 7:32pm On Nov 02, 2022
baralatie:

I was shocked also when I saw the trade between Nigeria and Morroco.
I was like wow!
We are talking about people making millions of money and you want to complain of distance!
You underestimate the power of money
if nigeria is exporting petroleum in all this Africa countries you mentions, then naira has no reason to fall because more foreign currency ought to coming . anyway it's just a speculation .
Re: Dollar Is Now N900! It Will Not Be Well With APC by zeuss: 8:08pm On Nov 02, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Sorry for the nation of lazy people with no innovation, waiting for petrol dollars from their central government.
God will reallly punish you APC URCHINS you are all really mad thus ur choice of candidate.....insult the most hardworking youths in the world and blames them for tge ineptitude of his pay masters.

1 Like

Re: Dollar Is Now N900! It Will Not Be Well With APC by IGBOSON1: 8:16pm On Nov 02, 2022
E fit reach one thasand before Christmas! sad
Re: Dollar Is Now N900! It Will Not Be Well With APC by baralatie(m): 8:27pm On Nov 02, 2022
okeysoninv:
if nigeria is exporting petroleum in all this Africa countries you mentions, then naira has no reason to fall because more foreign currency ought to coming . anyway it's just a speculation .
Calculate all your dollars exports and dollar import.then tell us if there is surplus or deficit
Re: Dollar Is Now N900! It Will Not Be Well With APC by okeysoninv: 8:40pm On Nov 02, 2022
baralatie:

Calculate all your dollars exports and dollar import.then tell us if there is surplus or deficit
Nigeria export is greater than import. if you include foreign remittances is of highest in Africa.
Re: Dollar Is Now N900! It Will Not Be Well With APC by baralatie(m): 8:42pm On Nov 02, 2022
okeysoninv:
Nigeria export is greater than import . if you include foreign remittances is of highest in Africa.
I said calculate you dollar exports and put it side by side with your dollar imports and you came up with the bolded?
Okay o
I believe you undecided

1 Like

Re: Dollar Is Now N900! It Will Not Be Well With APC by okeysoninv: 8:48pm On Nov 02, 2022
baralatie:

I said calculate you dollar exports and put it side by side with your dollar imports and you came up with the bolded?
Okay o
I believe you undecided
what is difficult for you to understand there Nigeria export which are traded in dollars is value more than $60b annually import is $45b. what do you don't understand there. remittance is more than $20b . Nigeria has imported goods worth N5,900.83billion in the first quarter of this year 2022, while its total exports were N7,100.46billion in the same period under review, pegging total trade for the country at N13,001.28billion. (vanguard).
Re: Dollar Is Now N900! It Will Not Be Well With APC by omoharry(f): 8:49pm On Nov 02, 2022
Noo it shall be well with them ooo! You guys must continue to support and revote them into power come 2023.
By the time we begin to realise how terrible our thinking faculty is will when we all start carrying bundle of money in wheelbarrow to buy a loaf of bread .
Make we dey continue to allow tribalism to cloud all our sense of judgement.
Re: Dollar Is Now N900! It Will Not Be Well With APC by buckeyemedia: 8:53pm On Nov 02, 2022
zeuss:
God will reallly punish you APC URCHINS you are all really mad thus ur choice of candidate.....insult the most hardworking youths in the world and blames them for tge ineptitude of his pay masters.
Bozo the Clown, hard working youths indeed, then you are complaining of how to make Dollars?
Re: Dollar Is Now N900! It Will Not Be Well With APC by baralatie(m): 8:53pm On Nov 02, 2022
okeysoninv:
what is difficult for you to understand there Nigeria export which are traded in dollars is value more than $60b annually import is $45b. what do you don't understand there. remittance is more than $20b . Nigeria has imported goods worth N5,900.83billion in the first quarter of this year 2022, while its total exports were N7,100.46billion in the same period under review, pegging total trade for the country at N13,001.28billion. (vanguard).
Exactly undecided
Re: Dollar Is Now N900! It Will Not Be Well With APC by Timatayo1: 9:09pm On Nov 02, 2022
Amen
Re: Dollar Is Now N900! It Will Not Be Well With APC by stanluiz(m): 10:43pm On Nov 02, 2022
CSTRR:
And to make it worse, you can not pay for international transaction with your naira ATM card.
No foreign courses, no university application, no international purchaseing.

In this 2022 grin

Buhari just took us back to the 1980s.
Nigeria is too backward!!

Na curse be this

God why did you put me in this shithole ?
Re: Dollar Is Now N900! It Will Not Be Well With APC by stanluiz(m): 10:44pm On Nov 02, 2022
CSTRR:
Don't worry.

Tinubu will subside the cost of rice and beans for those that voted for him.

I expect it to enter 1500 by December.
Naira is now a tissue paper.

Bad leadership is the worst human disaster.
Re: Dollar Is Now N900! It Will Not Be Well With APC by Whois(m): 11:38pm On Nov 02, 2022
A small phone I got for Hotspot for 10k a year ago cus it is good to use with glo 4g is now 22k
Re: Dollar Is Now N900! It Will Not Be Well With APC by kofimoses: 12:27am On Nov 03, 2022
Naira would soon be like tissue paper.
Re: Dollar Is Now N900! It Will Not Be Well With APC by grandstar(m): 2:36am On Nov 03, 2022
It will also not be well with PDP, and all the past governments that have ruled us.

Want to know why I am saying this.?

The complaints we are making...were made in 2002, 1992, 1982, and even way back.

And yes, naira is going to reach $1 to N1800 in 3 years time when Peter Obi wins, and we will all be here complaining.

Because all our leadership won't do what is right. They will export raw materials, share the money, and use the money to import. Or waste on subsides that add no productive value to Nigeria.

(Yes, I heard TInubu say that Nigeria cannot rely on export of raw materials...that is what they say when they want to get elected. hE WON'T DO NADA).

Oga, to anyone complaining....especially APC supporters, but also Peter Obi supporters and Atiku Supporters, your leaders, especially the past ones...are all responsible.

If I tell you we need to remove subsides on petrol and power, arrest all the corriupt people in power, and those out of it, and raise our tax income.....you guys will shout poverty, partiality, and threaten to split from Nigeria.

So, anyone who wants to quote me.....better think hard about what we can do to stop the slide. Better stop liking imported stuff, cheap fuel, defending corrupt people, and living on oil money....or the naira will reach N2000 to one dollar in 4 years time....refgardless of who is in charge.

Stop crying, and start thinking.

There's nothing wrong with imports. I don't know why Nigerians believe so much in this myth.

Nigeria has am export problem. It does not know how to achieve an export boom.
Re: Dollar Is Now N900! It Will Not Be Well With APC by AcuraZDX: 11:12am On Nov 03, 2022

You opened this thread to cry about it so that your side will win the next election.

Meanwhile, if I ask you what we should do to stop this, you won't have an idea.

$1=1N na una talk am oo. Wailing wailer
Re: Dollar Is Now N900! It Will Not Be Well With APC by toneroforever(m): 11:15am On Nov 03, 2022
AcuraZDX:
Dollar is N900. E no go better for APC in this life and the after life.

Ask God to forgive Lord Lugard for joining sensible Nigerians with urchins in one country. They are the most stupid, useless, brain dead fools mankind has ever seen.

1 Like

Re: Dollar Is Now N900! It Will Not Be Well With APC by toneroforever(m): 11:26am On Nov 03, 2022
It will also not be well with PDP, and all the past governments that have ruled us.

Want to know why I am saying this.?

The complaints we are making...were made in 2002, 1992, 1982, and even way back.

And yes, naira is going to reach $1 to N1800 in 3 years time when Peter Obi wins, and we will all be here complaining.

Because all our leadership won't do what is right. They will export raw materials, share the money, and use the money to import. Or waste on subsides that add no productive value to Nigeria.

(Yes, I heard TInubu say that Nigeria cannot rely on export of raw materials...that is what they say when they want to get elected. hE WON'T DO NADA).

Oga, to anyone complaining....especially APC supporters, but also Peter Obi supporters and Atiku Supporters, your leaders, especially the past ones...are all responsible.

If I tell you we need to remove subsides on petrol and power, arrest all the corriupt people in power, and those out of it, and raise our tax income.....you guys will shout poverty, partiality, and threaten to split from Nigeria.

So, anyone who wants to quote me.....better think hard about what we can do to stop the slide. Better stop liking imported stuff, cheap fuel, defending corrupt people, and living on oil money....or the naira will reach N2000 to one dollar in 4 years time....refgardless of who is in charge.

Stop crying, and start thinking.

Leave this ur analysis and blame the people who are directly responsible for this financial & economic mess.
It took Buhari less than 12 months before $1 exchanged at N500+ but guess what PMB & his supporters blamed GEJ - PDP.
A sincere govt with a sound economic team can lead Nigeria out of the woods. That's why Nigerians are demanding for Peter Obi. The bastard called Tinubu will be disgraced & retired permanently from politics.
Nigerians don't need shishi to vote in this election. Hunger,unemployment,hardship insecurity,sufferings & high exchange rate etc are more than enough motivating factors to make people vote wisely.
This time,dem no dey tell person

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Youths Asking Why Only Igbos Were Filed Into Almost 100% LP Political Positions / Simon Ekpa Post Video As Unknown Gunmen Pursue And Killed 2 Police Men In Aba / Facts) What An Average Igbo Man And Jose Mourinho Have In Common

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.