Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,094 members, 7,828,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Order In Lagos Before Tinubu Appeared: Picture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Order In Lagos Before Tinubu Appeared: Picture (749 Views)

How Abuja Was Before Tinubu Became President, A Documentary By A Tiktoker! / Exchange Rates Before Tinubu Takes Over / Zaniab Tinubu Appeared Homeless, Always Paranoid Before Imprisonment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Order In Lagos Before Tinubu Appeared: Picture by Ozinlex: 5:40pm On Nov 02, 2022
Tell me if he made Lagos Or actually destroyed Lagos

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Order In Lagos Before Tinubu Appeared: Picture by Bobloco: 7:05pm On Nov 02, 2022
The moment Emilokan drug lord came, chaos, Agberoism, crisis became the order of the day making lagos second most unliveable city in the world after Damascus the capital of war thorne Syria

2 Likes

Re: Order In Lagos Before Tinubu Appeared: Picture by socialmediaman: 7:07pm On Nov 02, 2022
When you claim that Tinubu developed Lagos, Lagos residents and indigenes get offended.

That tells you something

2 Likes

Re: Order In Lagos Before Tinubu Appeared: Picture by effort1: 7:08pm On Nov 02, 2022
It baffes reason how a group of people will gather their heads together and be saying Tinubu built Lagos.

How exactly did he build Lagos? The same Tinubu that couldn't be treated in Lagos but has to source for expensive foreign currency to further destroy the naira. Yet, they gather their heads together and want to reward that same man with presidency.

He spent eight years as governor, yet there is no functional hospital in Lagos. Are these guys stupid or what?!

If you ask them how Tinubu build Lagos, they will mention Lekki free trade zone as if Lekki free trade zone is the only thing that makes Lagos what it is.

What these lots do not know is that if anything goes wrong with Nigeria, Tinubu and his family will not suffer, but their families will suffer for it.

Many of you accuse Peter Obi's supporters as being tribalistic, whereas the reason why many of you are rooting for Tinubu is because of tribalism.

The evil you sowed 8 years ago, you and your family members are eating it today: naira is now over 800 naira to a dollar, reducing spending power and tendering salaries useless. Even your BMC monthly stipend is now useless due to poor exchange rate.

Yet, you will not get sense and want to enter into another 8-year covenant with backwardness.

You will all eat the fruit of your labor of wickedness.

1 Like

Re: Order In Lagos Before Tinubu Appeared: Picture by vastolord4(m): 7:53pm On Nov 02, 2022
Since I'm not from lagos , I really don't care about it's rules so far my investments yields me fruits. If Tinubu should solely triple the price of commodities, business men will as well do so. If you people like vote in buhari for the 5th time, serious, hardworking Nigerians will continue to strive.. I'm even begging you guys not to vote in the right people. Na still your bloodlines go still suffer am. Selfish people , tribalistic hippos.. the major reason people don't want tinubu is because of his age. Let him go and rest. The same set of people that are supporting him were against Robert Mugabes long rule in his country yet because you speak the Same language as Tinubu, you overlook the importance of health.. calculate how much buhari wastes on travelling alone asides his medical bills.. you guys are jokers
Re: Order In Lagos Before Tinubu Appeared: Picture by Ekundayo7574(m): 8:01pm On Nov 02, 2022
That's the man that change everything my mama told me everything how tinubu help the yorubas and igbos in particular but you know some will always behave in a very BASTARD WAY
Re: Order In Lagos Before Tinubu Appeared: Picture by loosecanon50(m): 8:04pm On Nov 02, 2022
I can only but laugh grin
Re: Order In Lagos Before Tinubu Appeared: Picture by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 8:09pm On Nov 02, 2022
That old senile bat grin

(1) (Reply)

Today’s Headlines: Obi’ll Win With Wide Margin -nanzing Bako, Adeboye Speaks / Tinubu Offers Free Medical Services To Anambra Community Residents / Video: Kofoworola Buknor Reveals How Tinubu Fought Her With Occult Magic Charms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.