Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

My Observation About 2023 Election. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Observation About 2023 Election. (740 Views)

My Observation About Apostle Johnson Suleman's Wife Today / Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today / Why Igbos Should Forget About 2023 Presidency – Uwazuruike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Observation About 2023 Election. by trinity11(m): 5:41pm On Nov 02, 2022
One thing I have learnt about 2023 election is the fact that state government cannot influence the presidential election that much, except few cases of card carrying members.

The Election is between Obi, Atiku and Timubu, on a battle field banking on their party supporters. However This might prove to be very expensive for some candidate.

Using Delta state as a case study. I can confirm to you that most PDP supporters in Delta will vote obi for president and then vote sheriff for governor. Same thing with APC. most APC members will vote obi for president and vote Omo agege for governor.

A lagosian friend is still of the opinion that 60% of the people who came out to March for @officialPDP and @officialBAT, are there because of the state gov'ship flag bearer.

Although it is just my opinion of which I may be wrong. Because I am using just Delta state as a case study here.

Please feel free to analyse your state let's see how it goes.

#peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Observation About 2023 Election. by duro4chang(m): 6:21pm On Nov 02, 2022
It depends on the influence of the state governors. While some can do some cannot. Some state governors have strong influence while some are not.

2 Likes

Re: My Observation About 2023 Election. by socialmediaman: 6:40pm On Nov 02, 2022
Tinubu is not sure of winning Lagos state, but Sanwo Olu will win decisively. Many youths, especially educated ones, are supporting Peter Obi for presidency though they're voting APC and PDP at the state level depending on the candidates.

Even in the SS APC may win governorship elections but presidency is likely going to Peter Obi in the SS

I don't see anyone winning the election at the first count, I think there will be a run off eventually between Peter Obi and Atiku or Tinubu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Observation About 2023 Election. by Tenses: 7:44pm On Nov 02, 2022
In my state both apc and pdp are voting Obi for president next year's election.

2 Likes

Re: My Observation About 2023 Election. by Sonyboom: 7:50pm On Nov 02, 2022
cheesy grin

Seun should provide rofl emoji. Ordinary smiley can not justify comment as foolish senseless n ridiculous as this one. You idiot think only Ipob will be voting at the election

socialmediaman:
Tinubu is not sure of winning Lagos state, but Sanwo Olu will win decisively. Many youths, especially educated ones, are supporting Peter Obi for presidency though they're voting APC and PDP at the state level depending on the candidates.

Even in the SS APC may win governorship elections but presidency is likely going to Peter Obi in the SS

I don't see anyone winning the election at the first count, I think there will be a run off eventually between Peter Obi and Atiku or Tinubu

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Observation About 2023 Election. by socialmediaman: 7:51pm On Nov 02, 2022
Sonyboom:
cheesy grin

Seun should provide rofl emoji

I know. I could use that too after the election grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Observation About 2023 Election. by socialmediaman: 8:00pm On Nov 02, 2022
Sonyboom:
cheesy grin

Seun should provide rofl emoji. Ordinary smiley can not justify comment as foolish senseless n ridiculous as this one. You idiot think only Ipob will be voting at the election

Na fight? Why are Tinubu supporters angry and violence prone?

1 Like

Re: My Observation About 2023 Election. by Ekundayo7574(m): 8:03pm On Nov 02, 2022
Carry your foolish opinion put am for your pocket, I'm not really impressed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Observation About 2023 Election. by trinity11(m): 9:11pm On Nov 02, 2022
Ok
Re: My Observation About 2023 Election. by Sammy07: 9:37pm On Nov 02, 2022
trinity11:

Please feel free to analyse your state let's see how it goes.

#peace.

In my own state ONDO STATE.

tinubu likely to have 55%
Atiku likely to have 35%
Obi likely to have 5%

Ondo North - APC will have upper hand very Welllllll. They don't even know Obi. So APC is likely to have 80%. The Gov is from this zone.

Ondo South - APC will also have upper hands but the margin will be minimize, Apc likely to have 60 - 65%. Obi is not known here. Ondo Dep gov Is from here.

Ondo Central - It is the battle ground but apc likely to win wit 51%, PDP 48%, Obi 1%.
Ondo Central has the largest voting block and it's the senatorial districts of Ondo former Governor, Ondo PDP governorship candidate then is also from this zone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Observation About 2023 Election. by trinity11(m): 10:39pm On Nov 02, 2022
Sammy07:

In my own state ONDO STATE.

tinubu likely to have 55%
Atiku likely to have 35%
Obi likely to have 5%

Ondo North - APC will have upper hand very Welllllll. They don't even know Obi. So APC is likely to have 80%. The Gov is from this zone.

Ondo South - APC will also have upper hands but the margin will be minimize, Apc likely to have 60 - 65%. Obi is not known here. Ondo Dep gov Is from here.

Ondo Central - It is the battle ground but apc likely to win wit 51%, PDP 48%, Obi 1%.
Ondo Central has the largest voting block and it's the senatorial districts of Ondo former Governor, Ondo PDP governorship candidate then is also from this zone.

Noted

(1) (Reply)

FACT CHECK: No, United States Will Not Reject Old Dollar Notes From Jan 2023 / This time around, God will not allow them - Peter Obi / The Man Bola Ahmed Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.