Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,099 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2499 Views)

This Nairalander's 2019 Post About Davido's Son Ifeanyi Is Going Viral / How Nairalanders Warned Davido About Ifeanyi / A Nairalander, Hon. Ifeanyi Aniagoh, Marries His Beautiful Wife In Ebonyi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 02, 2022
Re: . by immortalcrown(m): 5:57pm On Nov 02, 2022
Close to 20 minutes before checking the swimming pool, meaning only two persons out of all the 30BG were searching for Ifeanyi?

So, Ifeanyi had only one nanny to look after him but his father has many towel holders?

Wait, what time did this happen? If it happened at night, they are not saying the truth because no nanny working for someone like Davido will leave Davido's kid with a cheff at night for any reason. If you know how coordinated workers in such homes are, you will understand my point.

4 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 02, 2022
immortalcrown:
Close to 20 minutes before checking the swimming pool, meaning only two persons out of all the 30BG were searching for Ifeanyi?

U can imagine, which kin call wey d nanny dey answer dat she can't still be keeping a close eye on the boy, probably she went to the bathroom to do sex video call with her boyfriend, A 30bg member, the nanny and Chef would take the crime for this most especially the nanny, taking care of ifeanyi is her only responsibility, she's not even d chef they even have a separate chef, her only job is to take care of one child and she couldn't do it, is completely unacceptable, is cos of someone's child, if its hers, she won't make dis silly mistake, the chef nko left her.kitchen duties and came t meet ifeanyi and then couldn't wait for the nanny to return before she leaves, this is the height of callousness and negligence
Re: . by chival(f): 6:05pm On Nov 02, 2022
I just saw a heartbreaking cctv video of the boy's struggle in the pool before he died. He was wearing a floater, but he was upside down unfortunately and could not raise himself up. Here's a link to the video. Please watch at your discretion as the footage is bothersome. I am sharing it only as a lesson and deterrent to patents and child minders.

Modification: Please disregard. I hear this is an old video. I'm taking down the link.
Re: . by airmark(m): 6:12pm On Nov 02, 2022
chival:
I just saw a heartbreaking cctv video of the boy's struggle in the pool before he died. He was wearing a floater, but he was upside down unfortunately and could raise himself up.

So sad, who posted it?
Re: . by VeryWickedMan: 6:18pm On Nov 02, 2022
chival:
I just saw a heartbreaking cctv video of the boy's struggle in the pool before he died. He was wearing a floater, but he was upside down unfortunately and could not raise himself up. Here's a link to the video. Please watch at your discretion as the footage is bothersome. I am sharing it only as a lesson and deterrent to patents and child minders.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0PamUCTTlo

The rituals floater released itself after its work was done.

Re: . by frozen70(f): 6:18pm On Nov 02, 2022
chival:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0PamUCTTlo

That wasn't him

He plated his hair and that child you are talking about didn't had a low cut

Secondly, Davido swimming pool is a regular family swimming pool but that one you are talking about is for little children

Wat the video again I saw that in the morning
Re: . by Divay22(f): 6:33pm On Nov 02, 2022
Heathrow44:

U can imagine, which kin call wey d nanny dey answer dat she can't still be keeping a close eye on the boy, probably she went to the bathroom to do sex video call with her boyfriend, A 30bg member, the nanny and Chef would take the crime for this most especially the nanny, taking care of ifeanyi is her only responsibility, she's not even d chef they even have a separate chef, her only job is to take care of one child and she couldn't do it, is completely unacceptable, is cos of someone's child, if its hers, she won't make dis silly mistake, the chef nko left her.kitchen duties and came t meet ifeanyi and then couldn't wait for the nanny to return before she leaves, this is the height of callousness and negligence
But the nanny sef
Who leaves a child of that age because you want to make a call.
How confidential was the call that she couldn't answer right in the presence of the kid or you take him along or better still don't move far away..
This nanny and chef story never still clear abeg..

Nanny left the boy with chef, chef said she thought he was with her..
Now, who left the boy for who?

I don't even want to talk about his gangs..
Didn't dey raise an alarm that the boy was nowhere to be found?
If they did, with all Davido's gangs then the boy should have been found on time.
Re: . by adontcare(f): 7:14pm On Nov 02, 2022
All they care about is the money. No body cares for anybody. Evil generation

1 Like

Re: . by marlow1962(m): 8:16pm On Nov 02, 2022
Obob, that boy death no ordinary, sometin is fishy.

1 Like

Re: . by Foodqueen(f): 8:53pm On Nov 02, 2022
Set up by a very jealous person
Re: . by youngZee23: 1:51am On Nov 03, 2022
immortalcrown:

So, Ifeanyi had only one nanny to look after him but his father many towel holders?

Wait, what time did this happen? If it happened at night, they are not saying the truth because no nanny working for someone like Davido will leave Davido's kid with a cheff at night for any reason. If you know how coordinated workers in such homes are, you will understand my point.
I still don't believe this stories..how can 8 peoples be in a house and a little boy will go the pool without any of them seeing him for 20 minutes..aaaaah e get as e be
Re: . by Gadafii: 2:35am On Nov 03, 2022
I don’t think Ifeanyi is strong enough to push the main entrance door to access the compound, neither do I expect hun to be able to push the gate’s to come out of the compound, since it was reported that the swimming pool is outside the house, so where was the security guard for the house

If it’s so easy for a 3 year old to sneak out of davido house undetected, then there is something wrong with davido, people around him don’t like him enough to always tell him the truth. He just carry bunch of people for back wey no really dey tell am truth

If Ifeanyi could go outside the compound without anyone seeing him, it’s safe to say that the security of that house is weak, and kidnappers or robbers fit enter am without stress
Re: . by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:36am On Nov 03, 2022
Sad.
Sad.
Sad.
cry cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 03, 2022
This shit hits different now "Stand strong " sad

(1) (Reply)

Am I Being Manipulated? Is Her Anger Justified? / Try this on your girlfriend and see / This Is What Someone Sent To Davido Leaked Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.