Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,154 members, 7,829,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Don't Vote The Party That Close Your Schools For Eight Months . David Ibiyeomie - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Vote The Party That Close Your Schools For Eight Months . David Ibiyeomie (883 Views)

FG To Complete Benin-Lokoja Road Within 6 Months – David Umahi. / The ‘dollars Wedding’ Party That Invited Kidnappers To Zaria / Buhari VS Atiku: How States Will Vote - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Vote The Party That Close Your Schools For Eight Months . David Ibiyeomie by Afikoo: 6:47pm On Nov 02, 2022
Presiding Pastor of Salvation Ministries Pst David Ibiyeomie has warned Nigerians not to vote politicians without vision..
He said he knows the candidate that has vision and he will reveal a revelation he has about Nigeria Economy to Him when he wins.

He said Nigerians shouldn't vote in the same party that close schools for 8 months . That Dollar will Hit N5000 if Nigerians makes the mistake of voting same people .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2az83nA4RXI

2 Likes

Re: Don't Vote The Party That Close Your Schools For Eight Months . David Ibiyeomie by alsudan: 6:52pm On Nov 02, 2022
Only a few that are slaves to their political party, tribe and religion will still vote for APC.

One dollar is now 900 and not the 1 naira APC promised.

4 Likes

Re: Don't Vote The Party That Close Your Schools For Eight Months . David Ibiyeomie by Antyislam: 7:19pm On Nov 02, 2022
We will vote wisely ( Peter obi )

6 Likes

Re: Don't Vote The Party That Close Your Schools For Eight Months . David Ibiyeomie by cifasio: 7:21pm On Nov 02, 2022
The truth is bitter

1 Like

Re: Don't Vote The Party That Close Your Schools For Eight Months . David Ibiyeomie by Sonyboom: 7:22pm On Nov 02, 2022
Igbo men of God are indeed exceedingly foolish, should we then vote for PDP that closed same school for 11 month or the Pandora kleptomaniac criminal that locked Anamabra state university over a year ?

This is the most foolish man of God I ever encountered but I don't blame him where he is from men of God lay foundation with multiple fresh human head so making senseless comment such as this should not be a surprise

Afikoo:
Presiding Pastor of Salvation Ministries Pst David Ibiyeomie has warned Nigerians not to vote politicians without vision..
He said he knows the candidate that has vision and he will reveal a revelation he has about Nigeria Economy to Him when he wins.

He said Nigerians shouldn't vote in the same party that close schools for 8 months . That Dollar will Hit N5000 if Nigerians makes the mistake of voting same people .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2az83nA4RXI

3 Likes

Re: Don't Vote The Party That Close Your Schools For Eight Months . David Ibiyeomie by Afamed: 7:23pm On Nov 02, 2022
Antyislam:
We will vote wisely ( Peter obi )

Obi closed Anambra state University for 7 months.

Obi closed state owned hospitals for 13 months when he was a GOV

Invariably strike is not new to your Pandora fraud

1 Like

Re: Don't Vote The Party That Close Your Schools For Eight Months . David Ibiyeomie by socialmediaman: 7:24pm On Nov 02, 2022
Re: Don't Vote The Party That Close Your Schools For Eight Months . David Ibiyeomie by segunzik(m): 7:26pm On Nov 02, 2022
But we also experienced strike during the reign of other parties. It's not only an APC thing.

Tinubu would be our president.

1 Like

Re: Don't Vote The Party That Close Your Schools For Eight Months . David Ibiyeomie by femisplash: 7:26pm On Nov 02, 2022
But they could vote a fraud under whose regime schools were shut for 6months and Doctors were on 13months strike.. Obi lule.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Vote The Party That Close Your Schools For Eight Months . David Ibiyeomie by Lanretoye(m): 7:29pm On Nov 02, 2022
The way godwin is piloting the monetary and financial affairs of this nation shows the know nothing about public finance administration .Obi will make it worst,even Sanusi didn't perform so poor.
Re: Don't Vote The Party That Close Your Schools For Eight Months . David Ibiyeomie by femisplash: 7:29pm On Nov 02, 2022
Afamed:

That pastor is only deceiving his sheeple but the mess is smelling from his body.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Vote The Party That Close Your Schools For Eight Months . David Ibiyeomie by mrvitalis(m): 7:36pm On Nov 02, 2022
Sonyboom:
Igbo men of God are indeed foolish should we then vote for PDP that closed same school for 11 month or the Pandora kleptomaniac criminal that locked Anamabra state university over a year. This is the most foolish man of God I have ever encountered but I don't blame where he comes from men of God lay foundation with multiple fresh head of humans so make senseless comment as this should be a surprise

Bros he is a proud ijaw man

1 Like

Re: Don't Vote The Party That Close Your Schools For Eight Months . David Ibiyeomie by Zionmdde: 7:40pm On Nov 02, 2022
Afamed:

Sorry for your tears, but that Pastor controls the entire ph. He is the most influential non politician in Rivers State. I am still looking for where in Rivers atiku and timubu will get their votes in rivers

2 Likes

Re: Don't Vote The Party That Close Your Schools For Eight Months . David Ibiyeomie by slivertongue: 7:41pm On Nov 02, 2022
He simply means don't vote APC.

1 Like

Re: Don't Vote The Party That Close Your Schools For Eight Months . David Ibiyeomie by Zionmdde: 7:43pm On Nov 02, 2022
Sonyboom:
Igbo men of God are indeed foolish should we then vote for PDP that closed same school for 11 month or the Pandora kleptomaniac criminal that locked Anamabra state university over a year. This is the most foolish man of God I have ever encountered but I don't blame where he comes from men of God lay foundation with multiple fresh head of humans so make senseless comment as this should be a surprise

You will cry till eternity. At least he can feed ur entire generation and ur hungry kindred plus ur dead ancestors for the next 50yrs.
You are even calling him igbo man. I am still waiting for when I will see a single tinubu supporter that has sense

2 Likes

Re: Don't Vote The Party That Close Your Schools For Eight Months . David Ibiyeomie by Nightwolf1: 7:46pm On Nov 02, 2022
Sonyboom:

It's obvious you are naturally senseless and mentally retarrded. The pastor Ibiyeomie is not an Igbo man, but for hatred and foolishness that lives you, you went off on a tangent.

Foolish Yorubastard goat.

1 Like

Re: Don't Vote The Party That Close Your Schools For Eight Months . David Ibiyeomie by Honjoshy4u: 7:49pm On Nov 02, 2022
Sonyboom:

You that have sense and plan to vote APC that has crippled the country.
Be ashamed of yourself agbaya.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Vote The Party That Close Your Schools For Eight Months . David Ibiyeomie by BlazinGlory40: 7:51pm On Nov 02, 2022
Sonyboom:

Stop being an idiot! It’s not my fault that you haven’t travelled out of SW but again stop being an idiot! The man of GOD is an okrika man from Rivers state. Once again, quit being idiotic

1 Like

Re: Don't Vote The Party That Close Your Schools For Eight Months . David Ibiyeomie by BATified2023: 7:51pm On Nov 02, 2022
Sonyboom:

no b dis same man dey frolick with all those nollywood actresses
Re: Don't Vote The Party That Close Your Schools For Eight Months . David Ibiyeomie by BlazinGlory40: 7:52pm On Nov 02, 2022
Afamed:

Your agony has just begun

2 Likes

Re: Don't Vote The Party That Close Your Schools For Eight Months . David Ibiyeomie by OfficialAPCNig: 8:44pm On Nov 02, 2022
For ignorant urchins

Salvation Ministry is the most influential pentecostal fellowship in Port Harcourt and Rivers. Pastor Ibiyeomi, a proud Ijaw man, is OBIDIENT

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Real Age Revealed. / How I Save President Buhari From $1.4b Ajaokuta Project Scam - Hamza Al-mustapha / If Peter Obi Wins And Fails This Country, Then There Is No Hope For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.