Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

How I Save President Buhari From $1.4b Ajaokuta Project Scam - Hamza Al-mustapha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Save President Buhari From $1.4b Ajaokuta Project Scam - Hamza Al-mustapha (886 Views)

Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian / Court Sacks Hamza Al-Mustapha As AA Presidential Candidate / My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Save President Buhari From $1.4b Ajaokuta Project Scam - Hamza Al-mustapha by CLRF: 10:48am On Dec 08, 2022
Many leaders are self-centred and would wish Nigeria should burn just to score some cheap political point just to make the Government look bad. They are in possession of information that could help the government but will keep it to themselves.

Major Hamza Al-Mustapha is not in the category of such individuals. Responding to Questions on Brekete Family [Human Right Radio], the Presidential Candidate of Action Alliance Hamza Al-Mustapha reveals how he exposed the $1.4b Ajaokuta project scam to President Muhammadu Buhari which prompt the President to quickly recall the paper he had previously signed.

Thank God we still have people who still love this country beyond political Gain.

Watch the video below and see the truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uM_ryknTSnU
Re: How I Save President Buhari From $1.4b Ajaokuta Project Scam - Hamza Al-mustapha by incandescentena: 10:49am On Dec 08, 2022
Correct
Re: How I Save President Buhari From $1.4b Ajaokuta Project Scam - Hamza Al-mustapha by JoeNL22(m): 10:51am On Dec 08, 2022
CLRF:
Many leaders are self-centred and would wish Nigeria should burn just to score some cheap political point just to make the Government look bad. They are in possession of information that could help the government but will keep it to themselves.

Major Hamza Al-Mustapha is not in the category of such individuals. Responding to Questions on Brekete Family [Human Right Radio], the Presidential Candidate of Action Alliance Hamza Al-Mustapha reveals how he exposed the $1.4b Ajaokuta project scam to President Muhammadu Buhari which prompt the President to quickly recall the paper he had previously signed.

Thank God we still have people who still love this country beyond political Gain.

Watch the video below and see the truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uM_ryknTSnU
Obi.....hope you are taking note?

You must put trustworthy people in your cabinet.

For with GOD, President Omoluabi Ahmed Obi must be Possible. Datti's a Fact!

Nitoripe pelu OLORUN, Aare Omoluabi Ahmed Obi gbodo le se, Òótọ́ niyẹn!

N'ihi na n'ebe CHINEKE nọ, Onye isi ala Omoluabi Ahmed Obi ga-enwerịrị ike, Nke ahụ bụ Eziokwu!

Domin tare da ALLAH, dole ne shugaba Omoluabi Ahmed Obi ya zama mai yiwuwa, Wannan Gaskiya ne!

Car avec DIEU, le Président Omoluabi Ahmed Obi doit être Possible, C'est un Fait!

This message is brought to you by;
The Cummissioner, Southwest citizens for President Omoluabi Obi.
IFEOLUWA OSHO.

1 Like

Re: How I Save President Buhari From $1.4b Ajaokuta Project Scam - Hamza Al-mustapha by Ekpeitut: 10:58am On Dec 08, 2022
Geez!

So Pres. Buhari just signs anything he is presented with without any form of due diligence?.

God knows how many boogus contracts he has signed and released monies for

No wonder everybody in this regime is a mini - god and there's so much policy summersaults, budget padding and earth shattering corruption going on.

What a government!
Re: How I Save President Buhari From $1.4b Ajaokuta Project Scam - Hamza Al-mustapha by Moh247: 11:04am On Dec 08, 2022
If Mr President continue sitting at Aso Rock without moving about, people around him would continue pushing shady contract with Jazz
Re: How I Save President Buhari From $1.4b Ajaokuta Project Scam - Hamza Al-mustapha by kingharzy: 11:05am On Dec 08, 2022
LOL.

I sha know Buhari will finish his tenure with integrity.
Re: How I Save President Buhari From $1.4b Ajaokuta Project Scam - Hamza Al-mustapha by naijainstinct: 11:08am On Dec 08, 2022
I watched this programme which lasted for over 5 hours on YouTube. It was broadcasted on the 6th of December 2022.

It was informative, expository and thought-provoking. Infact, I started supporting Hamza Al-Mustapha's presidential aspiration since that day.

May God help Nigeria

1 Like

Re: How I Save President Buhari From $1.4b Ajaokuta Project Scam - Hamza Al-mustapha by CLRF: 11:11am On Dec 08, 2022
Moh247:
If Mr President continue sitting at Aso Rock without moving about, people around him would continue pushing shady contract with Jazz

No wonder he enjoys travelling. Hope he keeps travelling to save Nigeria.
Re: How I Save President Buhari From $1.4b Ajaokuta Project Scam - Hamza Al-mustapha by CLRF: 11:13am On Dec 08, 2022
Ekpeitut:
Geez!

So Pres. Buhari just signs anything he is presented with without any form of due diligence?.

God knows how many boogus contracts he has signed and released monies for
No wonder everybody in this regime is a mini - god and there's so much policy summersaults, budget padding and earth shattering corruption going on.
What a government!

That is the problem of overtrusting people around you without check, one would end up being a victim of their exploitation
Re: How I Save President Buhari From $1.4b Ajaokuta Project Scam - Hamza Al-mustapha by Moh247: 11:15am On Dec 08, 2022
CLRF:

No wonder he enjoys travelling. Hope he keeps travelling to save Nigeria.

Obasanjo actually travelled more than him during his first term 1999-2003

Pros:
he got Nigerian Debt cancelled

He got Nigerian position ourselves as African Economic powerhouse through many bilateral agreement

He got many Nigerian talents like Okonjo Iweala to come back home

Con:

Atiku used the opportunity to sell most of Nigerian asset cheaply
Re: How I Save President Buhari From $1.4b Ajaokuta Project Scam - Hamza Al-mustapha by CLRF: 3:52pm On Dec 08, 2022
Moh247:

Obasanjo actually travelled more than him during his first term 1999-2003
Pros:
he got Nigerian Debt cancelled
He got Nigerian position ourselves as African Economic powerhouse through many bilateral agreement
He got many Nigerian talents like Okonjo Iweala to come back home

Con:
Atiku used the opportunity to sell most of Nigerian asset cheaply

At least Osinbajo will not sell national Assets.
Re: How I Save President Buhari From $1.4b Ajaokuta Project Scam - Hamza Al-mustapha by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 08, 2022
Correct guy grin
Re: How I Save President Buhari From $1.4b Ajaokuta Project Scam - Hamza Al-mustapha by ojesymsym: 4:35pm On Dec 08, 2022
If you watched Oputa panel back in the days then you will know that Al-Mustapha is not only very intelligent, but also has very good presentation skills. He has his way with words and can hold you spell bound, wanting to hear more.

However, is that enough to make him a good presidential material? I cannot say.

naijainstinct:
I watched this programme which lasted for over 5 hours on YouTube. It was broadcasted on the 6th of December 2022.

It was informative, expository and thought-provoking. Infact, I started supporting Hamza Al-Mustapha's presidential aspiration since that day.

May God help Nigeria
Re: How I Save President Buhari From $1.4b Ajaokuta Project Scam - Hamza Al-mustapha by naijainstinct: 7:37pm On Dec 08, 2022
ojesymsym:
If you watched Oputa panel back in the days then you will know that Al-Mustapha is not only very intelligent, but also has very good presentation skills. He has his way with words and can hold you spell bound, wanting to hear more.

I agree with you. Leadership is beyond mere oratory skills. I must confess that he is very intelligent though and quite articulate.
Re: How I Save President Buhari From $1.4b Ajaokuta Project Scam - Hamza Al-mustapha by CLRF: 10:50am On Dec 09, 2022
ojesymsym:

There are character traits and qualities you find in a national leader.
Subject Almustapha to it and you will find him above 90% equal to the task.
Re: How I Save President Buhari From $1.4b Ajaokuta Project Scam - Hamza Al-mustapha by CLRF: 3:24pm On Dec 11, 2022
Re: How I Save President Buhari From $1.4b Ajaokuta Project Scam - Hamza Al-mustapha by CLRF: 6:20pm On Dec 11, 2022
HenryWilliams:

Did he actually do that?

Don't mind him. Some people are just weirdos

(1) (Reply)

Free One Way Ticket To SE And Bag Of 10kg Rice / Can GRV Win Lagos Governorship If Peter Obi Wins Presidency? / Atiku Has Just Been Denied Use Of Ogun Stadium For A Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.