Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,357 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Ayodele Subair: 70% Of Lagos IGR Comes From Taxes - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ayodele Subair: 70% Of Lagos IGR Comes From Taxes (10363 Views)

Nigerian Economy “Loses N20 Trillion” As 70% Of Cash Sucked Away From Economy / Why HITV Failed, By Toyin Subair, Former CEO Of Hitv / FIRS Generates N2.5tn From Taxes In Eight Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Ayodele Subair: 70% Of Lagos IGR Comes From Taxes by Igboslayer: 10:46pm On Nov 06, 2022
TrumpDonald2:

grin grin grin I'm done with you. You be real werey

Just reduce your stupidity here on Nairaland.
Come here Idiot, don’t run away ooo Oloriburuku, Omo ale. Na me go kill you for Nairaland…the confident you showed in your stupidity is really appalling, and na me go treat your Bleep up here on Nairaland. He don tay wey you mumu.

Shebi you are proud of your profound stupidity believing in one foolish man called OBI who ruled Anambra state for 8yrs from a shit hole capital called Awka and left it worst than he met it.

The foolish OBI never transformed Awka in eight years…with just few tarred roads, Awka remains the worst state capital in Nigeria. Infact few people do not remember it as a state capital. Na that same OBI you all clannishly rebranded and called saint to rule Nigeria. Everybody dey present people wey fit perform, Igbo people dey present Gringory and come dey make noise thinking people will accept him.

When did you started loving Nigeria? The Nigeria you all called zoo and want divided across faulty ethnic lines, na dat same country una wan rule with OBI…hee no go better for all of una. Bunch of treacherous akpu eating idiots.

I just begin with you, you go eventually run away from Nairaland or change your moniker when I finish with you…better check my post and see the many Igbo urchins I don bury…You too small.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Keystone Bank Introduces ‘Zero Data’ Mobile Banking App / Bitcoin Breaks $70,000 In Volatile Trading, Hitting A New Record To End The Week / Banks Derail Cbn’s N1tr Battle To Boost Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.