Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Naija Man Goes To Machu Picchu, Peru! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Naija Man Goes To Machu Picchu, Peru! (1372 Views)

Naija Man Goes To Rio De Janeiro, Brazil! (pix) / Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) / 1,200 Years Old Strange Mummy Tied In Net Rope Discovered In Peru(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Man Goes To Machu Picchu, Peru! by naijamanyoutube(m): 8:05pm On Nov 02, 2022
Machu Picchu is a 15th-century Inca citadel located in the Eastern Cordillera of southern Peru on a 2,430-meter (7,970 ft) mountain ridge.

It is located in the Machupicchu District within Urubamba Province above the Sacred Valley, which is 80 kilometers (50 mi) northwest of Cusco.

I stayed in Cusco for a total of 8 days, and in between that I traveled to Aguas Calientes which is the closest town to Machu Picchu. I stayed there for one night, and toured Machu Picchu in the morning.

If you decide to travel to Cusco, make sure you drink a lot of water, or else you will get a very bad headache like I did.

Re: Naija Man Goes To Machu Picchu, Peru! by naijamanyoutube(m): 8:06pm On Nov 02, 2022
Here is a short video of my trip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwbvvYzfa5Y

1 Like

Re: Naija Man Goes To Machu Picchu, Peru! by naijamanyoutube(m): 8:08pm On Nov 02, 2022
Who here on Nairaland has been to Machu Picchu? Or do you know someone who has been? Feel free to post photos of your experience.

Re: Naija Man Goes To Machu Picchu, Peru! by chatinent: 8:09pm On Nov 02, 2022
Enjoy your stay, man.
Re: Naija Man Goes To Machu Picchu, Peru! by Rejoicing(f): 8:10pm On Nov 02, 2022
For a visit or intending to stay.
Re: Naija Man Goes To Machu Picchu, Peru! by Nonso92(m): 8:14pm On Nov 02, 2022
City looks amazing
Re: Naija Man Goes To Machu Picchu, Peru! by naijamanyoutube(m): 8:14pm On Nov 02, 2022
Beautiful views from my time there.

Re: Naija Man Goes To Machu Picchu, Peru! by naijamanyoutube(m): 8:15pm On Nov 02, 2022
Thank you!

chatinent:
Enjoy your stay, man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naija Man Goes To Machu Picchu, Peru! by naijamanyoutube(m): 8:16pm On Nov 02, 2022
Just visiting and creating YouTube content for my Naija people!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lD-UC1cvnPc

Please like and subscribe. grin

Rejoicing:
For a visit or intending to stay.
Re: Naija Man Goes To Machu Picchu, Peru! by naijamanyoutube(m): 8:17pm On Nov 02, 2022
More photos.

1 Like

Re: Naija Man Goes To Machu Picchu, Peru! by naijamanyoutube(m): 8:18pm On Nov 02, 2022
Delicious food in Peru!

1 Like

Re: Naija Man Goes To Machu Picchu, Peru! by naijamanyoutube(m): 8:19pm On Nov 02, 2022
Super Eagles is in da house! grin

1 Like

Re: Naija Man Goes To Machu Picchu, Peru! by naijamanyoutube(m): 8:20pm On Nov 02, 2022
More photos.

1 Like

Re: Naija Man Goes To Machu Picchu, Peru! by naijamanyoutube(m): 8:21pm On Nov 02, 2022
It is amazing, thank you for your post.

Nonso92:
City looks amazing
Re: Naija Man Goes To Machu Picchu, Peru! by obiekunie01: 9:15pm On Nov 02, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
More photos.

bros no vex abeg where una dey see all this money for travel

abeg wetin be your profession??

5 Likes

Re: Naija Man Goes To Machu Picchu, Peru! by naijamanyoutube(m): 10:27pm On Nov 02, 2022
lol all this money? Money no dey o! lol

I trade the stock market and I just saved up money for travel. Na Youtube be my new profession now o!

obiekunie01:

bros no vex abeg where una dey see all this money for travel

abeg wetin be your profession??

4 Likes

Re: Naija Man Goes To Machu Picchu, Peru! by obiekunie01: 11:34pm On Nov 02, 2022
naijamanyoutube:

I trade the stock market and I just saved up money for travel. Na Youtube be my new profession now o!

1 Like

Re: Naija Man Goes To Machu Picchu, Peru! by ghettochild(m): 11:46pm On Nov 02, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
Machu Picchu is a 15th-century Inca citadel located in the Eastern Cordillera of southern Peru on a 2,430-meter (7,970 ft) mountain ridge.

It is located in the Machupicchu District within Urubamba Province above the Sacred Valley, which is 80 kilometers (50 mi) northwest of Cusco.

I stayed in Cusco for a total of 8 days, and in between that I traveled to Aguas Calientes which is the closest town to Machu Picchu. I stayed there for one night, and toured Machu Picchu in the morning.

If you decide to travel to Cusco, make sure you drink a lot of water, or else you will get a very bad headache like I did.

Your headache is due to change in altitude

1 Like

Re: Naija Man Goes To Machu Picchu, Peru! by naijamanyoutube(m): 1:02am On Nov 03, 2022
Yes that is true.

ghettochild:

Your headache is due to change in altitude
Re: Naija Man Goes To Machu Picchu, Peru! by VictorUSA(m): 2:16am On Nov 03, 2022
Pa naijamanyoutube I dey feel yougrin
Re: Naija Man Goes To Machu Picchu, Peru! by naijamanyoutube(m): 3:26am On Nov 03, 2022
Thank you bros!

VictorUSA:
Re: Naija Man Goes To Machu Picchu, Peru! by Davidf555: 8:39pm On Nov 03, 2022
naijamanyoutube:

living the dream. Que te disfrutes más !
Re: Naija Man Goes To Machu Picchu, Peru! by naijamanyoutube(m): 9:06pm On Nov 03, 2022
Muchas gracias amigo! Por donde andas?

Davidf555:
living the dream. Que te disfrutes más !
Re: Naija Man Goes To Machu Picchu, Peru! by naijamanyoutube(m): 4:41am On Nov 05, 2022
Dis one wey you put Pa, me I no be anybody's papa o! lol

VictorUSA:
Re: Naija Man Goes To Machu Picchu, Peru! by Davidf555: 8:38am On Nov 06, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
Muchas gracias amigo! Por donde andas?

Nigeria, living here all my life. Got curious about the latin world
Re: Naija Man Goes To Machu Picchu, Peru! by naijamanyoutube(m): 11:21pm On Nov 06, 2022
That's cool. Hopefully you will venture out in the future even for vacation.

Davidf555:

Nigeria, living here all my life. Got curious about the latin world

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

732 Nigerians Are In Different Chinese Prisons For Various Offences / Good Hotels In Ikeja / ABC Cargo Review............ Help Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.