Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) (68043 Views)

1,200 Years Old Strange Mummy Tied In Net Rope Discovered In Peru(Photos) / Corporate Lagos Conductor: The Best Dressed Danfo Conductor You've Ever Seen? / Driver And Conductor ‘Disappear’ After Fatal Truck Accident In Imo State.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) by naijamanyoutube(m): 3:51am On Nov 03, 2022
Parts of Peru remind me a lot of my beloved Nigeria.

They have advanced transportation, but most of what the have is a lot like what we have in Nigeria.

Danfo type buses and conductors calling out the destination, handling payment and helping the driver in other ways.

Here are some photos.

I'm a Nigerian YouTuber traveling the world and bringing you content. You can watch my videos below and please subscribe if you like what you see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwbvvYzfa5Y

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) by naijamanyoutube(m): 3:52am On Nov 03, 2022
More photos.

12 Likes

Re: Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) by naijamanyoutube(m): 3:55am On Nov 03, 2022
Do you guys know of any country outside of Africa where they do this? Please let us know below.

Thank you.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) by FreeStuffsNG: 4:40am On Nov 03, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
Do you guys know of any country outside of Africa where they do this? Please let us know below.

Thank you.
In the first place, I don't know how you landed in Peru.
Calling out passengers and bus assistants collecting physical cash is done everywhere in the world so not a big deal.. Even calling out goods and prices inside markets is still being done all over the world so this is not a big deal.

Do not allow low self esteem ever make you think white means better.
check my signature for free stuffs!

206 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) by naijamanyoutube(m): 5:10am On Nov 03, 2022
All over the world? lol Not in England, The Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, Spain, USA, Canada, France, and Uruguay.

These are places I've lived or visited on vacation. You obviously have no clue about what you are talking about. In developed countries, they don't even give you change, you have to pay exact fare or you lose your change if you pay more. So if the fare is $2 and you give $5, you just lost $3, if you decide to take the ride. And it doesn't matter if you have $100 and the fare is only $2. No change and that is that.

But thank you for reading and replying.

FreeStuffsNG:
In the first place, I don't know how you landed in Peru.
Calling out passengers and bus assistants collecting physical cash is done everywhere in the world so not a big deal.. Even calling out goods and prices is still being done all over the world so this is not a big deal.

401 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) by Eaztzide: 9:46am On Nov 03, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
All over the world? lol Not in England, The Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, Spain, USA, Canada, France, and Uruguay.

These are places I've lived or visited on vacation. You obviously have no clue about what you are talking about. In developed countries, they don't even give you change, you have to pay exact fare or you lose your change if you pay more. So if the fare is $2 and you give $5, you just lost $3, if you decide to take the ride. And it doesn't matter if you have $100 and the fare is only $2. No change and that is that.

Thanks for schooling the ignoramus.
"Is done everywhere in the world" - coming from someone that's never left the shores of Nigeria and has a myopic view about things.

Not suprised though. These are things to expect from a blind BAT follower.

Nice thread by the way.

388 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) by naijamanyoutube(m): 2:19pm On Nov 03, 2022
Thank you for your post, and for the feedback. You did a great job at analyzing the guy. Na so misinformation dey everywhere because some people read and believe nonsense like what he wrote.

It's possible that the danfo/conductor thing is practiced is some countries outside of Africa, and that's why I'm asking, to know from those with experience, not someone wey no know, but dey do over sabi. lol

Eaztzide:

Thanks for schooling the ignoramus.
"Is done everywhere in the world" - coming from someone that's never left the shores of Nigeria and has a myopic view about things.

Not suprised though. These are things to expect from a blind BAT follower.

Nice thread by the way.

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) by Ayomide002: 4:21pm On Nov 03, 2022
naijamanyoutube:

Well, people buy tickets. I’ve lived in Moscow, Russia, the transport was mostly paid by card (cash was useless, I didn’t even have cash for almost 6months), their electrobus which is found everywhere only uses card and nobody checks. But, some buses still take some small small routes and they accept cash (you’ll be handed change).

I currently live in one of the countries you listed above and visited another one of them, I paid with cash and received change

But, nobody dey call passenger ooo, if you no pay self, you might be fortunate not to be caught 99% of the time.

127 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) by Eaztzide: 4:42pm On Nov 03, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
Thank you for your post, and for the feedback. You did a great job at analyzing the guy. Na so misinformation dey everywhere because some people read and believe nonsense like what he wrote.

It's possible that the danfo/conductor thing is practiced is some countries outside of Africa, and that's why I'm asking, to know from those with experience, not someone wey no know, but dey do over sabi. lol

Right? Education and travel go hand in hand. Education will make you want to travel and explore new places and things. Travelling is a means of educating oneself about people, culture and many more.

Regardless, bias and sentiments wouldn't allow a lot of people to know this.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) by naijamanyoutube(m): 5:55pm On Nov 03, 2022
Thank you for sharing your experience.

Ayomide002:
Well, people buy tickets. I’ve lived in Moscow, Russia, the transport was mostly paid by card (cash was useless, I didn’t even have cash for almost 6months), their electrobus which is found everywhere only uses card and nobody checks. But, some buses still take some small small routes and they accept cash (you’ll be handed change).

I currently live in one of the countries you listed above and visited another one of them, I paid with cash and received change

But, nobody dey call passenger ooo, if you no pay self, you might be fortunate not to be caught 99% of the time.

30 Likes

Re: Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) by naijamanyoutube(m): 5:56pm On Nov 03, 2022
Na so o!

Eaztzide:

Right? Education and travel go hand in hand. Education will make you want to travel and explore new places and things. Travelling is a means of educating oneself about people, culture and many more.

Regardless, bias and sentiments wouldn't allow a lot of people to know this.

4 Likes

Re: Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) by TNORWAY: 8:54am On Nov 04, 2022
I shaaa know my positive mindset would make me leave the shores of this country one day for good.

32 Likes

Re: Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) by Mille: 4:32pm On Nov 04, 2022
naijamanyoutube:

In developed countries, they don't even give you change, you have to pay exact fare or you lose your change if you pay more. So if the fare is $2 and you give $5, you just lost $3, if you decide to take the ride. And it doesn't matter if you have $100 and the fare is only $2. No change and that is that.

The above is not true. That's why there is a big difference between living somewhere and going there as a tourist.

The bus drivers in France and Germany give change. The same as train conductors on certain trains that allow you to buy tickets inside the train.

Many times, I have bought tickets and collected change on the TGV trains from Lyon Part-dieu to the St. Exupery airport mainly because the connecting time is too small for me to buy tickets on the machines.

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) by naijamanyoutube(m): 4:51pm On Nov 04, 2022
Did they have conductors calling out destination and handling the money in France and Germany?

I lived in England, The Netherlands, USA and Uruguay. Uruguay is the only place you still get change giving. They had a guy like a conductor handling payments like 15 years ago, but not anymore.

I should have said most developed countries, when I talked about giving change.

Germany is the only place I never took public transportation. In France I did, but I was not the one who paid.

Thank you for your contribution to the topic.

Mille:

The above is not true. That's why there is a big difference between living somewhere and going there as a tourist.

The bus drivers in France and Germany give change. The same as train conductors on certain trains that allow you to buy tickets inside the train.

Many times, I have bought tickets and collected change on the TGV trains from Lyon Part-dieu to the St. Exupery airport mainly because the connecting time is too small for me to buy tickets on the machines.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) by sammirano: 6:38pm On Nov 04, 2022
Wetin you go do for Peru? And video of the conductor giving change or you know wassup.
Re: Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:12pm On Nov 04, 2022
I no enter the bus o! The bus I entered was more advanced and even in that one, they gave change, but na the driver handle everything.

I just come Peru come visit o! I went to some historic sites. I want to visit all none hostile countries of the world. I go soon do Africa tour. Stay tuned!

sammirano:
Wetin you go do for Peru? And video of the conductor giving change or you know wassup.

25 Likes

Re: Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) by Mille: 8:59pm On Nov 04, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
Did they have conductors calling out destination and handling the money in France and Germany?

Thank you for your contribution to the topic.

Why would they? Don't mind the fellow you quoted. Calling destinations, and the use of non-formal conductors is for (primitive) countries without orderliness of which Nigeria is sadly one.

Kindly share your experience in Uruguay. I'm fascinated with South American countries, especially their women.

16 Likes

Re: Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) by Mille: 9:01pm On Nov 04, 2022
naijamanyoutube:

I just come Peru come visit o! I went to some historic sites. I want to visit all none hostile countries of the world. I go soon do Africa tour. Stay tuned!

Can you share images and videos of their cities?

2 Likes

Re: Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) by naijamanyoutube(m): 10:55pm On Nov 04, 2022
I have a thread on Nairaland called from Oshodi to Las Vegas, I wrote a lot about Uruguay and I have photos too.

On my YouTube channel I have a lot of recent videos from Uruguay.

Naija Man Goes To Uruguay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PhleBx8Fng

Mille:

Can you share images and videos of their cities?

10 Likes

Re: Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) by clems88(m): 10:58pm On Nov 23, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
I have a thread on Nairaland called from Oshodi to Las Vegas, I wrote a lot about Uruguay and I have photos too.

On my YouTube channel I have a lot of recent videos from Uruguay.

Naija Man Goes To Uruguay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PhleBx8Fng

I love your videos man.

18 Likes

Re: Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) by naijamanyoutube(m): 5:01pm On Nov 24, 2022
Thank you for your feedback. I will keep them coming.

clems88:
I love your videos man.

9 Likes

Re: Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) by Slawomirr: 9:23pm On Dec 05, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Normally most south Americans dey behave like Africans

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) by roombeauty: 9:24pm On Dec 05, 2022
Funny
Re: Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 9:24pm On Dec 05, 2022
cool
Re: Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) by SoftP(m): 9:24pm On Dec 05, 2022
Q
Re: Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) by YeyeGbami: 9:25pm On Dec 05, 2022
Saner clime

4 Likes

Re: Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) by MideMrPossible: 9:25pm On Dec 05, 2022
Re: Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 05, 2022
Ok
Re: Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) by Goodman247: 9:25pm On Dec 05, 2022
Igbo man waka waka grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Discovers "Hidden Camera" In His Hotel Room At A Hotel In VI Lagos / From Lagos To Toronto - Follow My Canadian Hustle / Kori Bustard Collides With Airlink Aircraft In South Africa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.