Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

The Monitor Lizard Couldn't Escape Death - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Monitor Lizard Couldn't Escape Death (749 Views)

Pictures Of The Monitor Lizard I Killed In My Compound / Pepper Soup Meat: The Monitor Lizard I Killed Right Now / Roasting The Monitor Lizard Caught In Our Rice Farm Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Monitor Lizard Couldn't Escape Death by slan87(m): 8:36pm On Nov 02, 2022
It was a cool evening today and I decided to seat outside my gate, just as I got seated I saw this monitor lizard beside the waste bin.

Then the battle to survive began, but at the end it bow to pressure and joined its ancestors.

Ain't the first to post such and won't be the last, pls ignore if it doesn't go well with you.

Re: The Monitor Lizard Couldn't Escape Death by Odetokun3(m): 8:39pm On Nov 02, 2022
Murderer
Re: The Monitor Lizard Couldn't Escape Death by Rexymania(m): 8:43pm On Nov 02, 2022
How do you eat such rare creature??

2 Likes

Re: The Monitor Lizard Couldn't Escape Death by sleek214(m): 8:44pm On Nov 02, 2022
Is this as a result of poverty or you just love to eat lizards? Please go and hustle and get yourself good meals

2 Likes

Re: The Monitor Lizard Couldn't Escape Death by jetwonder(m): 8:49pm On Nov 02, 2022
grin grin grin chai see meat!
Bros I dey come join you
Re: The Monitor Lizard Couldn't Escape Death by slan87(m): 8:56pm On Nov 02, 2022
jetwonder:
grin grin grin chai see meat!
Bros I dey come join you

No wahala bro

1 Like

Re: The Monitor Lizard Couldn't Escape Death by slan87(m): 8:56pm On Nov 02, 2022
sleek214:
Is this as a result of poverty or you just love to eat lizards? Please go and hustle and get yourself good meals

Who cares?
Re: The Monitor Lizard Couldn't Escape Death by WibusJaga: 8:58pm On Nov 02, 2022

OP, let's see your face if you are really proud of what you have done. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Monitor Lizard Couldn't Escape Death by Redomi(m): 9:30pm On Nov 02, 2022
This is not good, must you eat every animals?
Re: The Monitor Lizard Couldn't Escape Death by ZINNYBANKS: 9:39pm On Nov 02, 2022
Small time now animals no go dey for Nigeria again . grin
Re: The Monitor Lizard Couldn't Escape Death by Kobojunkie: 2:45am On Nov 03, 2022
Odetokun3:
Murderer

Re: The Monitor Lizard Couldn't Escape Death by HUSTLER001: 8:04am On Nov 03, 2022
If you cook that thing chop am without posting it shey you go ment?

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know That You Can Easily Own A Brand New Laptop With Just N15,000 / Advice On Hw To Get Fat / Supply Of Palm Oil.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.